Audition

Welcome to the Adobe Audition feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Audition team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Audition community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Bug: Adobe Audition (22.0) does not recognize VST plugins

Adobe recognizes VST plugins when doing a plugin scan, but they are not available in the effects rack.

Adobe: Please fix ASAP!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. DO IT NOW

fix the bugs with the crashes ! 6 months the same problem and adobe dosnt react... super adobe!!! my trust in you grows every day a little...
    what is wrong with you? why the screenshot option when you dont use it to help? audition seems to be a tumor or a thing like this for you, in photoshop, since 2003, never exist this kind of service problems... why here? are you crazy to risc your image in thinking abought adobe? for me adobe was the one and only... this is true! and now?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Strange Glitch in 11.4

Since upgrading to MacOS 11.4, there have been noticeable stability issues with Audition 914.2.0.34. Frequent freezing and crashing and graphical display issues (Example: See screen shot to see strange rendering of top bar.)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Strange Glitch in 11.4

Since upgrading to MacOS 11.4, there have been noticeable stability issues with Audition 914.2.0.34. Frequent freezing and crashing and graphical display issues (Example: See screen shot to see strange rendering of top bar.)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. BUG - Audition causing simultaneous Bluetooth/USB dropout during recording

This happened a half-dozen times yesterday, resulting in an entire inability to do anything other than forcibly shut down.
    iMac (Retina 5K, 27", 2017, i7, 32GB) running Catalina 10.15.7
    Audition CC 2021, up to date
    Audio interface: Steinberg UR22 USB

Performed PRAM reset and USB reset but problem continued; did not encounter it again recording with the exact same setup in Audacity after I gave up

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. BUG: Multitrack backup not working

As described in the forum linked below, the multitrack autosave function does not work. It creates about two save files in the backup folder before it stops creating new ones completely, even with high backup settings manually set. PLEASE fix this as users are losing work if something goes wrong. https://community.adobe.com/t5/audition/auto-save-not-actually-saving/m-p/9060172

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Estou cansado de tantos Bugs

Desde que foi atualizado para a versão 14.0 em diante, o Audition está com uma série de Bugs, a instabilidade piorou muito e foi tirada uma função muito importante dele, quando o Audition fechava incorretamente ou por algum Bug, ele abria o projeto anterior intacto, agora isso não acontece. Outro sim, só consigo salvar um projeto com os plugins no Rack se aplica-los no modo Multitrack, para salvar na janela Editor, tenho que aplicar todos os efeitos para exportar ou salvar e se precisar fazer alguma alteração, preciso abrir o arquivo original e fazer tudo do zero, já estou farto…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Launch freeze with GeForce card on Audition 2021 14.0 and 14.1

I had Technical Support help me identify a problem with launching Adobe Audition on my Windows 10 pc with a GeForce GTX 1660 Super. It simply freezes.

Case ADB-19021551-W2J3

To reproduce (at my end)

1) Install any GeForce driver from 2021
    2) Install Adobe Audition 14.x (2021)
    3) Launch it and it locks up before the splash screen.

You have to wait for Windows to report an unresponsive app. The log file reveals that it stalls at Initializing (DisplaySurface) - no crash is reported actually. Just endless waiting for something.

No amount of fiddling with driver updates, deleting settings, clearing…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Bug Report: Audio Output Issue

In the latest version (14.1.0.43), Audition no longer automatically switches audio outputs when the system output changes. (Example: Monitor speakers versus plugged in headphones.) And when manually changing the audio output it in Audition, the system volume settings (e.g. changing the volume on your keyboard) do not change the volume of the Audition output. (You have to change the system audio output first and then reboot Audition in order for Audition to use those settings.)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Opening Click/Pop Eliminator Effect Crashes Audition 2021

Simply opening the click/pop eliminator effect window immediately crashes Audition every time. Only started happening since latest version update. Currently on 14.0.0.36. I discovered after posting this, that if you turn off spectral view, it'll come up. It seems to crash while it's trying to render the on-the-fly spectral preview. I confirmed that rolling back to 13.0.13 puts it back in a working state. So it's a regression in 2021 Audition. I'm on Windows 10. Radeon R9 390 graphics card.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Michael-

Thanks for the report. We have not been able to reproduce this crash so far. Is this on Win10? What’s the Spectral Resolution in Pref>Spectral Displays? If you are on Windows, is Use hardware acceleration for drawing enabled or disabled in Prefs>General. Thanks!

Best,
    Michael

12. Audition crashes when I open Stretch and Pitch

As what the titles says, Adobe Audition CC (14.0.0.36, Windows10) crashes every time I open the Stretch and Pitch option. I hope this bug will be fixed soon.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Hardware compatibility - MOTU M2 & Audition 13.0.13 - Stuttering playback Mac OSX

Latest version of Audition 13.0.13 caused stuttering playback using a MOTU M2 device. Playback was normal using internal audio device. I reinstalled 13.0.10 and playback was normal. I went back a few versions. I didn't try 13.0.11 or 13.0.12. I believe that the issue was introduced in 13.0.13.

Mac mini (late 2012) 2.3 GHz Quad Core i7 - 16GB RAM

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Issue : seamless multi-track session exports aren't that seamless

Hi everyone!

As I'm working on a video game ambiance sound, I needed to create a seamless audio. So I exported a multitrack session with all of my sounds. I imported the result (which isn't seamless), cut the beginnning and put it at the end with the fade-in/out feature (pic1). So, in Audition, when I listen to the audio, it's perfectly seamless, there's no cut or anything.

Once it's exported, the audio seems good when imported in Audition, the sound is perfectly cut (2nd track on pic2).

BUT

When you play the sound in any other software, there's a cut…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Bug - Crashing when zooming out in multitrack session

Every time I try to zoom out past halfway in my multitrack session, the program crashes immediately

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Loudness radar meter causes Audition v13+ to crash on mac

I'm a heavy user of adobe audition and I often use the tool 'Loudness Radar Meter' which allows you to quickly see the relative loudness of different tracks in audition. Unfortunately, since v13 every time I would attempt to use the tool audition will crash - I will be greeted with the spinning wheel of death (on mac). There's no other option than to force quit. This has also meant that old files where the tool was used and left active are now inaccessible, as opening them will cause audition to crash. I tried updating to the latest version of…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Ripple Delete in Multitrack Mode Takes a Long Time

The ripple delete feature in multitrack mode takes 2-3 seconds to complete for each edit. I edit podcasts, and use this tool often so it's a huge productivity killer. I've found that restarting Audition makes it faster temporarily, but 15-20 ripple deletes later, it gets slow again. On macOS, it causes the "loading spinner" to appear as well. I've attached a video showing the issue.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Extremely loud noise from MacBook Pro 16 inches

When I changed the audio hardware from the computer speaker to my headset which was connected in RODE-NT USB, my computer made an extremely loud noise sounds like "BIBIBIBIBIBIBIBIBIBIBIBI" from the computer speaker and there was no way to undo that. All I can do is to hold the power bottom to shut the MacBook down manually.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. The latest macOS version is not compatible with AirPods Pro?

When using AirPods pro, the software doesn't work properly. The audio sounds pretty noisy and cannot be played and paused smoothly. Using other wired audio devices or the Windows version sounds all good. Is this some compatibility problem?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base