Audition

Welcome to the Adobe Audition feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Audition team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Audition community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Would love to have auto-fade option on clip razors.

Would love to have auto-fade option on razor tool. Whenever I edit an audio clip, I create fades on both sides to make sure the audio doesn't pop or crackle. Other DAWS have the feature to create automatic fades with the cutting (razor) tool. Would really like to see this in adobe as well. Thank you.

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Multitrack Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add the "Synchronize" functionality that already exists in Premiere so we can sync multiple clips

We should clips to different tracks in the multitrack editor, select them all, and synchronize them! For example, I have several sources from a live event - i want them all synced before I start to edit. This technology already exists in Premiere - please add it to Audition!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Be able to change the YELLOW BAR gain control on all clips simultaneously. For eg reset them all back to 0.

Sometimes receiving premiere projects the editor has altered the yellow bar to a different amount on each clip and it would be good to be able to reset them all in one

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Add track select forward/backward command (A) in the multitrack like Premiere.

In Premiere, you can select everything on all layers to the right of the play-head when you select the A key and get the double arrows. (Or Shift+A to select to the left.) You can move the items on the timeline as a group.

For Audition, Jason Levine pointed out that you can use Alt-Cmd-T to select clips to the right of the play-head, but only on a specific track. I would love to move all tracks to the left of right.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Ability to "Rotate" 5.1 Clips

On many occasions I had to split up existing 5.1 atmospheres and reposition the mono-tracks individually to "reposition" the audio. This is extremely time consuming, if the there needs to be an animation/pan on top of it all. Being able to do this via an effect or panning function would be very helpful for sound design.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Multitrack Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. control Audio pitch speed manual during using toggle global clip stretching tool to Sync ADR and Align Dubbed ADR in Adobe Audition cc 2020?

i use toggle global clip stretching tool to Sync ADR and Align Dubbed ADR in Adobe Audition cc 2020.but there is the problem i am doing 40% shrink or 103% Stretching my Audio pitch speed slow or fast no control Audio pitch speed ? i want control Audio pitch speed manual during using toggle global clip stretching tool to Sync ADR and Align Dubbed ADR in Adobe Audition cc 2020?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. radio vo docking

there is aproblem in the kast version ( 13.0.0.519)
    the ses of radio vo docking is dosnt work well luke in the past.
    is reducre all the channek down.

even when i made anew ses is dosnet work goos

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  1 comment  ·  Multitrack Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Mouse cursor gets stuck flickering on waveform clips

Hi! I'm encountering a weird issue when I'm moving my mouse over the multitrack editor. The mouse cursor sort of gets "stuck" on the audio clips, it seems to be trying to change the cursor shape between the normal mouse pointer shape and the "move" cursor, many many times, so it sort of flickers.

I use an external Thunderbolt monitor connected to my macbook, and this only happens when the Audition screen is on the (much bigger) external monitor, and that monitor is the "main" monitor for OSX (see screenshot). If the Audition screen is on the (much smaller) macbook…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Option to add the metronome track when exporting session

Sometimes I need the click track from the metronome to be exported together with the audio for the client's need (usually a choreographer or music video director).
    My current solution is to use cables and route output to input on my audio interface to record to another track but this is waaay too cumbersome. A simple checkbox on the export dialog would greatly speed up my workflow.

This checkbox could even appear only if you have the metronome toggled on and unmuted.

I attached an image as an example of how it could be.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Bug: Audition 2020 Export to Adobe Premier Pro Multitrack Mixdown ignores Side-chain

When I try to Export to Adobe Premier Pro (Mixdown to Stereo file) a multi-track Adobe Audition 2020 project the produced wave file ignores all side-chains, applying the effects across the entire track.

The effects seem fine in program until the final wave file is created.

After doing some testing: Actually, now side-chaining isn't even working in the 2020 program now at all.

Tried the 2019 version and everything works fine for me.

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Multitrack Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Album Art for podcast available in multitrack for export to mp3

I edit a million podcasts and I love that I can template my id3 data so that when I export it's part of the file. But it drives me crazy that I have to export to an mp3 and then open that mp3 to add album art to it.

Is there not a way to add the art to the multitrack and just let it sit there and then add it when exporting the mp3? This would save a ton of time and also add a feature that could give Audtion an advantage over other editors. Many people own 3rd…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Keyframes changes does'nt save on a remix music (audio essentials)

I used audio essentials to extend a music clip to desired lenght. After that I add some volume keyframes to the remixed music clip. And then save. After listening I made some change in keyframes and saved again. But when I open the session later, the keyframes are back to original, my changes did'nt record. Thanks.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Making the "Heads Up Display" volume control available in the Multitrack

The fastest way to adjust SELECTED areas of the Track is with the "Heads Up Display." Using the Razor is too slow and doesn't get to the results fast enough - your too busy cutting 2 lines around the wave file. And Key Frames as well are too Slow and time consuming (there are times when you do need them but not here.) The Fastest way is to SELECT the Area and quickly bring the VOLUME DOWN. You're done in seconds. Please make accessible the "Heads Up Display" in the MULTITRACK Editor mode. Thank You

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Fix the snyching issue

When using multitrack editor the clips slip out of synch with each other (and often within one track) when multiple tracks are moved.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. NEED to be able to copy/paste automation data in Multitrack view.

Automation data needs to be able to be copy/pasted to other tracks, or saved with the effects rack preset.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Don't change volume until "return"

If I'm listening to a session, and decide I want to change a track's volume from -23 to -26, typing that will cause the track to adjust to -2 for a moment while I'm typing. That's super annoying. I want the track volume to change only after I hit return.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Error when importing lengthy audio directly into multitrack instead of first into files

When I import an audio file that's just short of an hour long directly into the multitrack, it is arbitrarily shortened by about 15 seconds. If I drop it into "Files" first, this error doesn't occur.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. BUG: Ripple Delete deletes automation data

Using "Ripple Delete" to delete a clip on a track deletes the automation data for every track apart from the one you have used ripple delete on.

Build 12.1.1.42
    Windows 10

See: https://youtu.be/mMFNREaCpkc

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Multitrack Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Ability to copy/paste keyframes between tracks

It would be nice to copy/paste keyframe placement between tracks. In this case, I changed the levels in certain areas of a music track that wasn't finished. Instead of going back and reinserting said keyframes at the same values in the finished file, it would be nice to select all keyframes in the unfinished file and paste them in the new file. I've tried doing this and all it does is copy/paste the actual file instead of its keyframes.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Maximise panel feature for keyboards of different languages

Adobe Audition 2019 has a keyboard shortcut that let you maximize any of its panels so that the selected panel fills all of the application view. This feature is triggered with the ~ key. Not every language keyboard has a separate ~ key available, so this crucial shortcut want work. Me for instance, us a Norwegian keyboard and I have to press a key combination of Alt and a ¨ key to write the ~ symbol. This must be sorted out in my opinion, because this is an essential feature for people that uses Adobe Audition.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base