Audition

Welcome to the Adobe Audition feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Audition team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Audition community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Bring back loudness radar for Mac M1

Bring back loudness radar for Mac M1

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Effects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Submit your app to Microsoft Store

Hello, could you please submit your Windows app to the Microsoft Store? To make it easier to download, and users did not have to think about updates. With the release of Windows 11, it became possible to submit traditional desktop apps (Win32) in the Microsoft Store, not just UWP - https://developer.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-store/desktop-apps/.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. In insert mode recording, Markers are always locked to the timeline and do not move with the previously recorded sound

in waveform insert mode recording, markers from the previously recorded sound, do not move and are always locked to the timeline.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Waveform Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Add Option To Display Effects Icons Across The Top

One of the really nice features of older Audition versions, were having the effects icons across the top. I think Audition 3.0 was the last version to display them. It just makes it so much easier and faster to access the effects. Anybody that does radio or music production can attest to the simplicity of accessing effects when they're right there in front of you, instead of click here, then here, then the effect. One click and you're there is so much easier.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Effects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Alt / Control Key Zoom Problem

I find that when I press and hold either the Alt key zoom (vertical height) or Control key zoom (time) I have to tap either key a second time after using them to get them to release.

It's been like this for years over multiple versions and a quick Google search showed I'm not alone in my experience.

It kills workflow to have to work like this, adding redundant key presses that a) I shouldn't have to press and b) other program sticky keys don't behave like this confusing muscle memory.

Thanks for looking into fixing this.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Customize mouse shortcut

I use both adobe premiere pro and adobe audition. But in Adobe Premiere Pro "Alt+mouse scroll" zooms timeline, whereas in Adobe Audition it is "ctrl+mouse scroll". which is a confusing matter for my muscle memory. I want to customize these mouse shortcuts. Is there any way to to that? otherwise please implement it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Multitrack Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Adobe Audition would be very popular if Adobe added a screen video recording service to it! I think all creators will use it if Adobe solves

Adobe Audition would be very popular if Adobe added a screen video recording service to it! I think all creators will use it if Adobe solves this problem! I hope to see her soon

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Export spectrogram images

PART 1: Export spectrogram as image (or at least copy to clipboard).
    PART 2: Bring back feature to convert modified spectrograms to audio.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Improve Diagnostics

The Diagnostics tool could be SO much more effective and would save me literal hours when editing audio. Some suggestions related to the Diagnostics tab:

When marking audio, there should be an option to delete all the audio that has been marked with range markers. Or, there should be a way to select all of the ranged markers at the same time in the waveform editor. This would allow for not having to select a marker to grab the range in the waveform editor, switch windows to the waveform editor, then hit "delete," then go back to the markers window…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Workflow & Interoperability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Could you please make it possible, by option or key, to move automation points in a timeline with selected clips above them?

It is really painful to move them separately if there are problems with the synchronisation for example after Colorgrading or simply a changed cut after picture lock 😵

Points under crossfades should simply crossfade too if you move a selected clip over an unselected.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. I need to be able to change the master audio track in a multitrack session from stereo to 5.1 and

I need the ability to change the master track in a multitrack session from Stereo to 5.1. If I start my session editing in Stereo, there is no way for me to switch to 5.1 when I am mixing on the mix stage. I have to create a brand new session. In addition, there seems to be no way to import my tracks from one multi-track session into an existing multitrack session, which makes it very difficult to work in sound editing teams.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. BUG - Session Export silently fails on Mac when clips names contain illegal characters

Audition 14.0.0.34 Intel Mac

If a multitrack session contains a clip that comes from a non Macintosh drive and that clip has a file name that's not allowed on Mac (eg a ":") then exporting the session via File>Export>Session... with the "Save copies of associated files" option selected will fail silently. No error is shown and no session is exported.

Workarounds include: Select the offending clip and choose Clip>Convert to Unique Copy

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Make Solo button really a Solo button

Please change behavior of the Solo button so it aligns to the behaviour of all other programs in the world:

• Click -
      Disable Solo on all other tracks and enable Solo only on the selected track. If the current track already was in Solo mode, switch off Solo for all tracks, incl. current track.

• [SHIFT]-Click -
      Enable Solo on the selected track, plus all neighbour tracks while retaining [SHIFT]-Click and hovering the mouse across the track list. If the current track already was in Solo mode, disable Solo for that track, plus all neighbour tracks while retaining [SHIFT]-Click and hovering…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Remove pause that occurs when editing while playing back audio

If you are making edits while simultaneously playing back the audio, there is a brief pause in the playback once you apply your edit. It would be great if we could make edits(healing, volume reductions, etc.) where the audio would continue to play straight through. Thanks!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Waveform Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. (Mac OS) Interface, Keyboard Shortcuts, Sync Setting (Creative Cloud)

Dear Adobe (put irony here),

Since when did you have blown the Keyboard Shortcut Editor in Audition?

• can't search for commands within entire Keys Editor, only by category, same darn thing as in Photoshop Keys Editor, but It works flawlessly in Premiere!? Consistency anyone!?

• deleting command keys via crossmark is funky. It works only by chance. This is def a bug!

• Obvious and General Keys are greyed out - the "delete key" for instance, has no command at all by default. I mean, WTF?

• Consistency flaw N° 2: Settings and Preferences are not being synced with creative cloud until today?…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Preference & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. BUG - Clip panning plays correctly but isn't rendered on bounce or mix down

Version 14.2.0.34 on Intel Mac

When a stereo clip is on a stereo track the clip pan envelope sets the balance between the left and right channels. If the clip pan is set to L100 then you will only hear the clip's left channel. If that stereo clip is a 2 channel clip created from 2 channels of a multichannel audio file then the pan envelope will work correctly on playback but will be ignored on mixdown.

To reproduce the bug:

Create a new stereo multitrack session
    Open a multichannel audio file, select two channels of that file and drag…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  4 comments  ·  Multitrack Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Fix Audition

Fix audition. random lagging. Trying to edit a podcast on a computer with plenty of horse power and randomly started getting lagging issues. Just feels really unacceptable considering I am asking the software to do the absolute minimum that it was built for especially, for the price of the software. Feels like one of the self-congratulating programmers could skip a long lunch, leave the tesla on the charger and do some debugging.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Dragging a 5.1 Channel source into an existing track of a 5.1 Multitrack session shouldn't result in a stereo downmix

I haven't used audition for multi-channel editing for long but just noticed I've been bit by this on multiple outputs and have to re-export tons of audio from audition, re-encode it into something usable externally since audition doesn't support any useful multi-channel file formats natively, and re-mux several hundred GB of video as a result

I'm mainly using it to overlay Rifftrax commentary onto movie audio, and don't have a surround system yet aside from the pseudo-surround built into the TV (but figured it'd be better to do everything as 5.1 just in case) and was noticing that it sounded…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Videos tutorials in Spanish please!!!

Tutorials & Videos in Spanish!

You sell your products in Latinoamérica. I'm from Argentina and it is an effort not only learning a new programme but also doing in English. All the videos are in English. The guy speaking in English and his programme of course is in English. Mine is in Spanish. He speaks fast, move the mouse fast, and the lines are written in English. So, all the process is very difficult and it takes much more time to guess and then to understand. You are the Adobe Company, could you invest a little money in making new…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Nothing will launch from Adobe Creative Cloud

I have tried reinstalling creative cloud itself and every single application several times, but I don't even get a launch crash. It's as if the launch command isn't even being received. I can't find anything about this specific issue online, only creative cloud crash reports. I'm at a loss here.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 45 46
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base