Audition

Welcome to the Adobe Audition feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Audition team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Audition community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Audition should stop hanging when I move/drag clips around a timeline

I use a DELL XPS 15 laptop with the following spec: RAM= 16GIG, CPU=512 SSD, Speed= 2.8Ghz Dedicated VRAM=4GIG Nvidia 1050. Despite all these, Adobe Auditions hangs, stops responding everytime I have to drag audio clips around the timeline. What should I do ?

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Support for Airplay 2 speakers for audio hardware output

I know latency is an issue for many, but not for my workflow. I would really like to utilise Airplay 2 speakers.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Preference & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Reassign 'missing' Effects (VST2 -> VST3 | AU -> VST3)

Since the Beta of Audition offers the Option to filter VST2 Plugins (and does'nt give on Option to deactivate this filtering) it would be good to have the option to reassign an effect with its "successor" so at least an active effect is there despite just a greyed out one.

Mainly the effects the Waves effects.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Effects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. center channel extractor

CENTER CHANNEL EXTRACTOR

I have found an issue with CCE on CS6 that I'm not sure has been noticed/addressed. I use the CCE for phase based filtering with music tracks I am frequently working on. I am finding that when I use higher quality fft settings (i.e. 16384/12 or 32768/12, the CCE is adding artifacts of the filtered audio a split second before the original audio actually occurs. In other words, if I had five seconds of silence and then a voice comes in, the CCE is leaving a small ghost of the voice just before it starts, almost like…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Batch Exporting Sessions

Being able to batch export multiple sessions in a single export

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Workflow & Interoperability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Audio channel mapping with Stereo AND Surround defaults (like Premiere Pro)

Please bring Premiere Pro's feature with witch you can have a Stereo output default AND a Surround output default assigned to different speakers. So, when I mix a multitrack session with stereo output, Audition sends the audio by default to my Stereo speaker pair, and when a mix a multitrack sesssion with Surround output, Audition sends the audio to the surround speakers defined by default.
    Premiere Pro has this setting (see included picture)

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Preference & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Digital Watermark or ID

I'd like to be able to add a digital Watermark or ID to my tracks or even to CD projects so they are traceable or identifiable.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Workflow & Interoperability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Parallelize Multitrack Export

When exporting a multitrack session, Audition should export multiple files at once to better make use of the available system resources.

Attached: screenshot showing slow multitrack export in Audition with Task Manager.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Audition 13.0.9 Bug

Latest version 13.0.9 keeps losing the audio hardware, (Focusrite 18i8 Gen2 on Windows 10 Pro build 1903)

Reports hardware not working when it works everywhere else, running latest drivers from Focusrite.

Roll back to 13.0.8 problem disappears.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Nugen Plugins Instant Crash Report

Instant Crash upon instantiation. New machine, Catalina.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Add "Audio" to Adobe Capture mobile app

Add "Audio" to Adobe Capture mobile app

I would like a mechanism to record audio on my mobile device and drop it straight into Adobe Audition. At the moment there are many third party apps that offer this but ideally I would like to be able to record using something like Adobe Capture in Wav/Mp3 and drop the files straight into my creative cloud for editing on the desktop.

I believe this would be quite a straightforward adaptation to Adobe Capture that would allow producers and journalists to capture in the field with an auxliary mic and edit in the…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Substaintial Plugin instability on 16,1 MacBook Pro running Catalina

I'm migrating over to a new secondary machine (brand new MBP, 16", 6 core, 4 GB Video engine). Catalina out of the box. I'm having all sorts of problems running plugins. Mainly - instant crashing upon instantiation and/or out of the ordinary sluggish performance. E.g. - (A) any attempt to instantiate plugins by Nugen Audio immediately crash (the most current version of) Audition. (B)Displaying the UI by SuprEsser by Sonnox severly inhibits the fluidity of the playhead. (C)Elixir by Flux and Loudness Radar (native) by TC Electronic appear as small sort of tiles in the lower left of the Audition…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Bug: warning/error dialogue box

Audition 2020 13.0.9.4.1 - Catalina 10.15.6.

When opening multiple files at once, the warning/error dialogue box automatically disappears after the last file is opened making impossible to read the error or multiple errors (missing files, missing plug ins etc..).

Currently the only way to make the warning to work correctly is to open one file at a time.

EDIT: today, same sesxs, same machine and files, the problem is disappeared. I'll report here what could have influenced Audition. Please Adobe verify anyway my report. Thanks.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Disable auto scroll permanently

Please allow auto-scroll in the multi track editor to be disabled permanently, so it doesn't turn itself back on every time I play/pause the session.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Multitrack Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Latest update to Audition causes it to be unable to save any files

Latest updates to Audition now produce an error claiming "disk full" when try to save files.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Bug: Audition keeps crashing

I've been using Audition with no issues until this week.
    Now, I have had dozens of instances of Audition crashing to a point where it is almost unusable.
    I edit a podcast and the crash continuously occurs when I go into a specific track in Waveform, make changes to EQ, Compression, Gate in the Effects Rack, apply it and then return to Multitrack.
    Once I return Audition shuts down completely and leaves me with the attached Error message. If I can't find a solution to this soon I'll be forced to look for alternative software as I'm losing valuable time…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Bug: macOS Big Sur with Audio file Display Problem

I have seen people reporting about display problems in Multitrack Waveform. I also want to show that it also affect single audio file as well. I unstalled and reinstalled Adobe Audition but the problem was still the same.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Waveform Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Bug: macOS Big Sur with Audio file Display Problem

I have seen people reporting about display problems in Multitrack Waveform. I also want to show that it also affect single audio file as well. I unstalled and reinstalled Adobe Audition but the problem was still the same.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Waveform Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Snap to Zero Crossings on multichannel files larger than stereo

I edit podcasts using the waveform editor, and sometimes have 3 or more people in a conversation that necessitates having an audio file with 3 or more channels, in order to keep everyone separate. I also have Snap to Zero Crossings enabled under Snapping, so that edits are smoother and there isn't a loud pop or click every time I hit play when the playhead does not start on a zero crossing. I only now realized that the Snap to Zero Crossings feature only works on mono and stereo files - anything more than 2 channels and it's greyed out.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Waveform Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 34 35
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base