Audition

Welcome to the Adobe Audition feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Audition team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Audition community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Copy Frequency Analysis Plot as an Image

Right-click the plot in the Frequency Analysis and get an option to "copy plot image" to quickly copy the plot and use it in another program.

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 0 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. softube VST3 plugin...

Hello adobe

Inquiry about premiere and audition

-Softube's plug-in VST3 is not applied (no sound)

(VST works very, very, very well)

-Only Audition 2020 and Premier 2020 do not work

(The 2019 version works very, very, very well. Setup and rooting are the same)

-Of course I did cross-validation.
    Both intel and amd cannot work

-Of course, other companies' VST3 plugins work very, very, very well.

I tried clean install ->

Doesn't work

Of course, Softube's plug-in is the latest version.

softube is a promising plug-in company

Today, the quality of video and sound is increasing, so many people will…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Global application volume control!

In a big studio where the speakers are set to calibrated levels, Audition I a great tool to audition content as it comes in. The problem is auditioning lots of files of varying loudnesses. I need a volume knob or slider in Audition that controls the total output level of the app before it hits Core Audio. Thanks!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Copy and paste envelopes to other tracks.

Copy and paste envelopes to other tracks.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Multitrack Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. The ability to write comments on any kind of track in multitrack.

Sometimes I need a specific explanation of the track, but it doesn't exist in the current system. I would like to be able to add a Comment function to any kind of track like the attached photo.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Plug-ins too small

Adobe Audition with Windows 10 version 1903. When I open a plug-in it is very small, hardly able to read. It won't let me expand the size. I have changed my display and resolution to no avail.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. The latest macOS version is not compatible with AirPods Pro?

When using AirPods pro, the software doesn't work properly. The audio sounds pretty noisy and cannot be played and paused smoothly. Using other wired audio devices or the Windows version sounds all good. Is this some compatibility problem?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Reaper VST plugin bug

When I try to use the reaper plugin package, Audition seems to be unable to render the files. I have tried to narrow it down and it seems that it is the reaper equalizer (reaeq-standalone) that is the problem, when a fifth band is added. This was not previously a problem within Audition.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Effects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Move punched clips to separate sublayer

In multitrack mode, when punching over clips the clips are stacked on top of each other, hiding previous takes, which makes trimming awkward because previous takes are exposed (thus unmuting them) during trimming.

It would be nice if Adobe would place punched segments on an sub track below the original and mute the inactive (replaced) clips to make trims more efficient. The resultant punches should be grouped by default to the original clip so that they will automatically follow shifts in time.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Change Keyboard Shortcuts??????????????????

What the funk happened with the Keyboard Editor in Audition?
    Does COVID eat your silly Adobe brains?
    I cannot change Keyboard Shortcuts the way it was perfect before the time of these engineering monkeys.
    God, this company is full of nothing!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Bug: Gridlines Display Error in Spectral Display

Whether the Spectral Display is set to linear or logarithmic, zoomed in or out, I'm getting duplicate grid lines where there shouldn't be. Sometimes the duplicate lines are so thick, they make it difficult to visually analyze the spectrogram.

Edit: The excess lines respond to how the interface is scaled/resized. At a small enough resolution they seem to disappear. This is occurring on both the beta and main release for me.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. The ability to write comments on any kind of track in multitrack.

Sometimes I need a specific explanation of the track, but it doesn't exist in the current system. I would like to be able to add a Comment function to any kind of track like the attached photo.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Volume control for the preview in the files pane

In older editions of Audition, there was a volume control for the preview feature in the files box. That isn't there anymore, and it is a pain to have your files blow out your headphones or studio monitors at full volume whenever you click on one.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Preference & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. cue marker

I add cue markers in waveform editor and then when I go to multi track editor the cue markers I created (on the clip in Waveform) are not snappable using option arrows like you would expect. Please make it to where I can snap/ move the play head to next cue marker on a clip using a short cut. Thanks

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Save Track multiple track FX as preset channel strip

I edit a podcast and we typically use the same 3-4 effects plugins on the same 3 voices for each episode. I already have presets of the individual plugins saved, but it could be nice to be able to save all FX on a single track as a preset channel strip.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Effects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. FX height in mixer panel

It would be great if we could adjust the height of the FX portion of each channel strip in the mixer panel. Any time I attempt to copy an effect from one track to another, if it's more than three effects down, Audition rapidly scrolls away from the existing effects.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Update Podcast template so that speech control is not automatically on

I am not a sound engineer, but I had to source one when I could not understand why breath sounds on the podcast were being distorted and amplified.

The response from Adobe was to try a different mic. However, the issue was with the podcast template which automatically switched on this function under the Mixer button.

I was not familiar with this function, and it is not on the tutorial I viewed. Neither was my Adobe contact it seems. The engineer, however, was able to locate the issue and switch it off. There is no need for this to be…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. why do I now have to sign in every time I open my laptop? frustrating!

make it easier to contact someone! why do I have to now sign in every time I open my laptop? Frustrating

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Recorded native audio being corrupted

After Recording audio in the program and then coming back later to edit, I find them all corrupted, playing faster and scratchy. I've done no edits to the files, but now i can't even fix the issue. So for me to get the same job done, i have to re-record from my phone because i don't trust the program to keep the original files safe.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 36 37
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base