Audition

Welcome to the Adobe Audition feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Audition team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Audition community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Return playhead to start of selection when playing a selection when playback ends

When playing a selection, don't play on from the end of the selection the next time the play button is pressed. Instead, play the selection again. That's why it's selected in the first place!

2 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Build 13.0.1.35 bug: Export setting lost in Save as batch

Repeatable error: I save 21 files as a batch, either to change format or to run a favorite. I know I want to do further processing, so I make sure "Close files upon completion" is unchecked, but I check the option to remove the files from the Batch Process panel (well, it merely says "panel," but in past versions it has always meant to remove the files from he Batch Process panel, not the Files panel). So far today, since updating Audition, all the files are closed at the end of the batch process, even though I did not ask…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Audition 13.0.1 broken TDR plugins (they do not 'apply' when exported)

Audition 13.0.1 has done something to all of the Tokyo Dawn Labs plugins on my system. When playing back realtime, the effects are active and working properly. When exporting, they are simply not applied. (It took me a while to work out what was wrong as - the quickest test was to take a file and use the TDR Kotelnikov GE compressor with an extreme threshold & ratio to flatten audio - works audibly whilst playing back, but when you apply/render, the file is completely untouched.)

Behaviour is the same when using 'apply effects rack' in the waveform editor, as…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Ability to copy/paste keyframes between tracks

It would be nice to copy/paste keyframe placement between tracks. In this case, I changed the levels in certain areas of a music track that wasn't finished. Instead of going back and reinserting said keyframes at the same values in the finished file, it would be nice to select all keyframes in the unfinished file and paste them in the new file. I've tried doing this and all it does is copy/paste the actual file instead of its keyframes.

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Multitrack Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Don't change volume until "return"

If I'm listening to a session, and decide I want to change a track's volume from -23 to -26, typing that will cause the track to adjust to -2 for a moment while I'm typing. That's super annoying. I want the track volume to change only after I hit return.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Multitrack Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Fades

On "Fade In" and "Fade Out" I would like much greater control to raise the beginning and end of a fade. i.e. beginning +.25 to +11dB... I want to change the numbers independent of one another. This was a feature I got very use to in Cool Edit... If people want the quick fade in and fade out that is great keep it. But I would love having the greater control.
    Sometime I will fade out 0 to -240. Also, sometimes I need to go from +.25 to +7 or whatever to ride the end of a song, bed, or…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Preference & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Any plans for Audiogram creation in Auditon or Rush?

I use headliner.app to create social media audiograms (their competitor is getaudiogram.com which is also popular with other podcasters).

Are there any plans to offer this functionality with Adobe Rush or Audition in future? The encoding performance on Headliner is really slow whether you are on their free or paid app.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Waveform Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Please change the font size and the color schemes: too hard to read!

I couldn't believe it the first time I opened the new Adobe Audition interface. The gray on gray and tiny font is IMPOSSIBLE to read easily in any color "scheme". Please go back to the previous Adobe Audition interface, which was wonderful and much easier.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. NEED to be able to copy/paste automation data in Multitrack view.

Automation data needs to be able to be copy/pasted to other tracks, or saved with the effects rack preset.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Multitrack Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Playback Speed 1.5x 2x monochromatic with double click "L"

Hey there,

I know, currently this is not possible, but I'm thinking about this for a long time (a lot Audition went by since) and I cannot understand why you did't have implemented this feature I'm requesting here not 12 versions before version 13.

Currently we have a lot of podcasts, podcast customers and podcast editing employees in our firm. So my request here comes from a very "business like" standpoint. 

My team and I love to cut podcasts with jkl. That's it.

And with Screenflow and even (that bugs me most) with Adobe Premiere I can double click "l"…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Spatial Workstation VST (Facebook's plugin for ambisonics / spatial audio)

Hi dear Adobe / Audition community & developers,

I'm currently working for a VR-supported language course.
    Despite being responsible for designing curricula, learning & teaching materials etc., I somehow ended up editing VR 360° videos.

I appreciate Adobe's efforts in integrating VR into premiere and in being able to open 4-channeled *.amb files.

It would be great if there was any pluging / effect to VISUALLY create 3D-Sound experiences such as the
    - SpatialWorkstation-VST-3.3.1-Win64 (Facebook)

I have tried the following workflow suggested by Adobe & forums:
    (1) setup a VR sequence with ambisonics
    [Preferences > Timeline > multichannel mono media…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Effects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. BUG: Ripple Delete deletes automation data

Using "Ripple Delete" to delete a clip on a track deletes the automation data for every track apart from the one you have used ripple delete on.

Build 12.1.1.42
    Windows 10

See: https://youtu.be/mMFNREaCpkc

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Multitrack Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. reset marker numbering

Currently, when I create a series of markers they are numbered sequentially which is fine. ie, 1, 2, 3... However, if I delete, say Marker 3, and then make a new marker, that one is named is Marker 4.

I would expect the Marker name to resume at 3 since I just deleted 3. This is important to me because I often create selection markers for glossary terms that need to remain in the exact sequence in which they were recorded. If I delete a marker there is no way to go back and reset the count without deleting all…

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. light mode required

Once again I am posting this because I do not believe you realise how SERIOUS this is. I work on a desk which cannot be moved, neither can my monitors nor my audio and camera equipment. The sun shines onto me from a big glass window behind my desk. I have no choice in the matter.

I struggle to see what is on the screen because of your poor choice of a dark background for all your products with exception of InDesign. A bright background behind the monitor makes it almost impossible to see the controls on the screen. I…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Preference & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Highlighted (to be processed) section should be different then playback section

When processing a highlighted section, that section is being playback. This is in my case not what i want. When editing a part of a sample, let's say the punch of a kick drum, the playback is about 50 ms and that sound like a machine gun. But without playback i can't hear what i'm doing. I would like to see a function where you can loop the whole sample for playback while also hearing the highlighted part your processing. In this way you can hear what your processing does to the whole sample. Then when you're happy with the…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Waveform Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Smooth Transitions for New Punch n Roll (non-destructive or destructive) Feature!

The new Punch & Roll feature is great. However, there is one tweak that needs to happen, soon. You shouldn't have to "fade-in" a clip in multitrack to make the "punch-in" transition smooth. The automatic crossfade should work like it did before in multitrack. You also shouldn't have to go back and smooth over punch & roll sections in the waveform editor. For long form narration, this adds editing time which PnR was designed to reduce.

8 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. iPad Pro version

Would love to have an iPad Pro version that I could record and edit podcasts with

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Workflow & Interoperability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Volume Adjustment Knob/Panel Opacity

It would be great if you could adjust the opacity of this. It can be annoying when it is covering the wav. Thanks.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Option to have Sequential Marker Numbering in different files.

It would be nice, in addition to the option to "name" your markers, that there is an option to set markers as "sequential" in new or different files. Currently, numbering is sequential in the same waveform file, but if you switch to a different file, numbering resets. A checkbox to have sequential numbering across all waveform files would be great.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Preference & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base