Audition

Welcome to the Adobe Audition feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Audition team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Audition community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Scrubbing speed of the playback head using Monogram Orbiter.

I am Monogram user and I would like to use an Orbiter module to control the scrubbing speed of the playback head. Currently, this is at a fixed speed which makes the Orbiter pretty useless for this task.

The issue seems to be that Audition just won't accept cursor movements beyond a certain size or rate.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Bug: Audition (22.x) Some VST3 plugins like Melodyne 5 have no GUI in Audition (and only once after inserted in Premiere Pro)

While some VST3 plugins work fine, some other VST3 plugins like Melodyne 5 will not open its GUI in Audition (and only once in Premiere Pro).

Can this be related to an incorrect ref-count of the IPlugView ? in Audition and Premiere Pro?

Btw, I am using the latest Audition 22.1.1 from CC on Windows 10 pro and the related Plugin is 64bit.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Accessibility supports

I am blind user of your trial adobe audition,I can't using it when I trialing the software

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Estimate File Size in dialog box for all supported audio formats

Currently the dialog box only lists estimated file size for multi track mixdown for a few select file formats. Understandably, this was taken down due to complaints about accuracy. However, even a ball park guesstimate is better than nothing when it comes to long rendering times and enormous file sizes. Please re-consider, thanks!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Preference & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Remember exact start/end positions for copy, transform and paste

It would be great to be able ton copy to new a time segment in the waveform or a rectangle in the spectrum editor, then modify it and replace it exactly at the same place or with the same duration.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Waveform Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Save project with all files including unused existing in the file list pannel

Most people who do not master Audition forget to copy the files present in their file list but not used in the multitrack editor (yet). It would be smart to pop-up something like : Would you like to gather all your files in the projet (like the too hidden session save as all files toggle) And to add to it the option of copying all the files present in the files panel to retrieve them next time.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Multitrack Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Filtre papillon : traduction erronée (les francophone se marrent)

The french translation of the two poles parametric filter is nuts. The so called "Filtre papillon" had never existed if french (except for adding butterflies in one's face on instagram). The translation people in Adobe should seriously learn French. The proper translation would be "Filtre de Butterworth", "filtre à pente" or "filtre à 2 pôles".

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Effects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Add low pass and hi-pass parametric filters the missing frequency automation

Parametric filter has got a low pass frequency parameter, but it is not listed in the automation parameter list. Unfortunately, it is probably the most important parameter one wants to control dynamically.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Effects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Adapt automation range/curve to control

The range and the curve of automation parameter are actually always linear and cover the all range of the controlled parameter. This is not consistant for most parameter controls. If you modulate frequency for example, you would often prefer a exp. curve to get more sensitivity in the bass and medium range than between 10-22kHz. Why not doing something like on the spectrum editor visualisation to adjust the min-max and incurvation, as in most proper live sound controllers ? The same problem would therefore allow to control much more precisely delays, filters, pitch, spatial positions and any specific controllers of…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Improvements on the pitch bender

I think the pitch bender could use improvements. Maybe have something where I can click on the line and enter a value I want. For example, sometimes I want a specific value like 5.0 and sometimes I can only get 4.8 or 5.1. It would be better if I can type out the value instead to make it more accurate.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. waveform editor: HUD to show crossfade duration

Be great to have the edit crossfade value displayed, and adjustable, in the HUD next to clip gain. (Rather than hidden away in preferences).

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Waveform editor: toggle polywav channels

So there's a shortcut (Cmd+B) to toggle all tracks - and shortcuts for Front Left, Centre, LFE etc - but there don't appear to be shortcuts available to toggle polywav track numbers?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Price for Audition only is too high!

A Creative Cloud membership is very expensive when the only application I use is Audition, and only on an infrequent basis. I am also paying in Canadian dollars, so it's almost $33 per month for a program I use only a half dozen times a year. I used to own Audition CS6 outright, but it is a 32 bit application and doesn't work in MacOS Big Sur. I think the monthly cost should be half what it is, or offer us the ability to purchase Audition outright.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Symmetrical Cross Fades now default?

Since the most recent update, all my clips are defaulting to symmetrical crossfades rather than asymmetrical.

Symmetrical crossfades do not work for dialogue editing, since asymmetry maintains the noise floor evenly.

Every edit I make, I now have to right click the fade square and set it to asymmetrical, which is annoying and taking me a lot of extra time that adds up over thousands of edits per episode.

I looked in the preferences panel and couldn't find any setting to change this back, nor have I been able to find the answer within the manual/documentation.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Multitrack Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. A feature that changes the playback speed of the entire project in multitrack mode. there are a LOT of podcasters using audition

A feature that changes the playback speed of the entire project in multitrack mode. there are a LOT of podcasters using audition. it would be of great benefit to be able to speed up playback. Avid has this and so i assume protools and logic do, it's pretty insane that there is no tool to do this in audition!!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. BUG: Session seems to be empty.

The saved multitrack session is always empty if its folder has 2 spaces in the name. Example: Untitled Session"space space"1 instead of normal Untitled Session"space"1. Tested on WIN10 for Audition 2021 and 2022.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. export waveform

I'd like to be able to export the waveform as a video file.

I use Audition to edit wildlife sounds and posting a video of a bird call would be helpful

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Pre-render is broken on Macbook Pro w/ Monterey

Pre-render is broken on a MacBook Pro running Monterey with 13 GB of RAM dedicated to audition.

The audio will play for two seconds before all Levels monitors drop to zero. The playback continues, but no sound appears to be coming out of the program.

This has been happening for months, but is only relative to me when I need to work on a project remotely (without access to external hard drives).

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. BUG: Album art image doesn't get saved.

Audition 2022 does not save my mp3's Album Art image.
    The jpg image I browsed and selected is not saved with other metadata.
    Other data like tile, artist, etc. do get saved as expected, but not the cover art.

After I choose and save my cover art and mp3 file, the image is not applied in Finder or Music app. And you can't see blank field when you open mp3 file in Audition again.

I just updated Audition to 22.1.1.23. and it didn't help.

thanks.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. BUG: Window Stuck Off-Screen When 2nd Display Disconnected/Reconnected

BUG: Using Audition 22.0.0.96 on iMac Catalina + 2nd Display.
    Audition remembers window position, but too difficult to make it forget.
    Used Audition with window positioned on 2nd display. Closed program, and connected 2nd display to a different computer. Next day reconnected the 2nd display to iMac and opened Audition. Nothing appeared to happen. Finally figured out that the window was off the iMac screen but not on the 2nd display where it should have been. Other programs can figure out to appear on the 2nd display no problem, but Audition window just hangs out off screen where you can't…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Workflow & Interoperability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base