Audition

Welcome to the Adobe Audition feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Audition team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Audition community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Different color markers with different keystrokes

It would be great to have keystrokes for different colored markers. As I listen I would like to mark different things, having a keystroke for each color market would be fantastic. Thank you so much!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Multitrack Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Bug - Adobe Audition - export to mp3 produces shorter file

I recently discovered (July 2021) that Adobe Audition produces a slightly shorter file when exporting a multitrack mix to mp3. In an 25 minute file, it is 2 seconds shorter. It is critical for me as I have a second of silence in the middle of the track and I have to specify the exact location of the silence and it comes out 1 second to early. I have been doing this for years now and it has only happened in the last month or so. It is probably caused by a faulty mp3 conversion in Audition. I converted an…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Workflow & Interoperability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Things I miss from 3.0 (using new version now)

1. Allow saving a selected area of audio in editor to a folder while playing back live (When I have a file for a station with 30 sweepers on it 3.0 let me do that so I could listen and label file according to content simultaneously - time saver) New version won't allow that

2. Where did Dynamic EQ go? Loved that (maybe I am not seeing it?)

3. Would be cool if switching between sessions would only show audio files associated with that session - currently I see every file from every session (maybe there is a way to do that ?)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Opening Click/Pop Eliminator Effect Crashes Audition 2021

Simply opening the click/pop eliminator effect window immediately crashes Audition every time. Only started happening since latest version update. Currently on 14.0.0.36. I discovered after posting this, that if you turn off spectral view, it'll come up. It seems to crash while it's trying to render the on-the-fly spectral preview. I confirmed that rolling back to 13.0.13 puts it back in a working state. So it's a regression in 2021 Audition. I'm on Windows 10. Radeon R9 390 graphics card.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Michael-

Thanks for the report. We have not been able to reproduce this crash so far. Is this on Win10? What’s the Spectral Resolution in Pref>Spectral Displays? If you are on Windows, is Use hardware acceleration for drawing enabled or disabled in Prefs>General. Thanks!

Best,
    Michael

5. Upon exporting a mix down from Multitrack - open a Finder Window showing the file in its location that you saved it in.

Like other DAWs, I'd like to have it when you export a mix down from Multitrack, it opens the folder you saved the file to, and has the file highlighted.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Please provide a way for users to alter UI parameters e.g. font size, colour etc.

This is NOT a cosmetics request. It's a usability request. Audition is not usable for me. I have eyesight difficulties blind in one eye and focus difficulties in the other eye. - a full explanation is provided in the forum here. https://community.adobe.com/t5/audition/how-can-i-work-with-the-fonts-and-colours-in-the-adobe-audiition-interface/td-p/11968035 so I wont write it all out again. But gray on gray text is almost impossible for me to read, and in any case the font size is far too small. I have to use a hand-held magnifier and move to within about 5cm from my high-res screen to read filenames, panel headlines, preferences options etc.

Almost every…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Select clips to start of selected track

There's an option to "select clips to end of selected track". Why is there no function to "select clips to start of selected track"?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. iPad Pro version of Audition

There is already Audition running on the Mac M1 why not have a version for the iPad Pro m1?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Worst subscription model offered!!!

just hate this wierd policy of 12 month subscription locking and no means to terminate without penalty... the whole of subscription world is turning into pay as you go! so is what is a general Cloud concept isnt it? then why are you forcing your users to sign up for the whole year... even though there are monthly subscription options, there is some hidden locking clause which doesn't make any sense. my adobe work was done as i was working on a project as a student and when i tried to cancel the subscription, I was given a warning that…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Automatic Crossfades for Multiple tracks

Similar to ‘Apply Transitions in Premiere’ , select multiple tracks and drag to add crossfades to All Tracks, or choose a dialogue that would add crossfades to selected tracks with parameter selections.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Multitrack Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Spelling errors

Hello,

On the very first page of the "Reducing Background noise" tutorial, the second sentence starts with: "Though this effect[s] can...". Instead, it should probably be written as "Though this effect can" (in singular form).

Also, in that same tutorial, on the page whose heading is "Tips and tricks for even better results", there are two errors:

1) In the first asterisk, the last sentence partially reads: "...if noise reduciton is applied". The word "reduciton" should instead be written as "reduction".

2) In the third asterisk, the paragraph ends with two periods, whereas it should probably only end with one.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Strange Glitch in 11.4

Since upgrading to MacOS 11.4, there have been noticeable stability issues with Audition 914.2.0.34. Frequent freezing and crashing and graphical display issues (Example: See screen shot to see strange rendering of top bar.)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Strange Glitch in 11.4

Since upgrading to MacOS 11.4, there have been noticeable stability issues with Audition 914.2.0.34. Frequent freezing and crashing and graphical display issues (Example: See screen shot to see strange rendering of top bar.)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Enter a keyboard shortcut for Silence

There is a keyboard shortcut for tasks like autoheal and crop, yet there is not one for the silence which I use frequently.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. UX / UI as in the rest of the CC - much more performing

I think a Collapsible Panel Management like in the rest of the creative cloud (PS, AI, ID, etc.) in Audition CC would also help a lot. We always fight to have as many panels always available and in sight. Audition is very versatile on the one hand but less on the other. With a management with collapsible panels, for example Photoshop, I could have panels on the right and on the left that can be recalled with a simple click. I could have the panels that I use less on the right closed in small icons to give space to…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Drag two mono files onto stereo track to make it stereo.

When exporting a stereo file from PP to Audition, it is imported into Audiiton as two mono files. So essentially, my stereo music becomes mono.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Hardware compatibility - MOTU M2 & Audition 13.0.13 - Stuttering playback Mac OSX

Latest version of Audition 13.0.13 caused stuttering playback using a MOTU M2 device. Playback was normal using internal audio device. I reinstalled 13.0.10 and playback was normal. I went back a few versions. I didn't try 13.0.11 or 13.0.12. I believe that the issue was introduced in 13.0.13.

Mac mini (late 2012) 2.3 GHz Quad Core i7 - 16GB RAM

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Allow me to select a default "save as" file type

It is just one more out of MANY steps I have to perform each time I have to go in and select my file type while saving a file. There's also the opportunity to accidentally select the wrong type (because MP3 and MP2 are RIGHT NEXT to one another). Having a DEFAULT file type to save to would save a LOT of time.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Preference & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Variable playback speed! Double Speed Is Too Fast

I edit a lot of long audio - podcasts lasting an hour or more. I would REALLY like to be able to listen to it faster - like 1.5 speed. That would help tremendously.

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Waveform Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base