Audition

Welcome to the Adobe Audition feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Audition team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Audition community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Save Track multiple track FX as preset channel strip

I edit a podcast and we typically use the same 3-4 effects plugins on the same 3 voices for each episode. I already have presets of the individual plugins saved, but it could be nice to be able to save all FX on a single track as a preset channel strip.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Effects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. why do I now have to sign in every time I open my laptop? frustrating!

make it easier to contact someone! why do I have to now sign in every time I open my laptop? Frustrating

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Parallelize Audition Mixdown - Time-based chunks

If Audition is, for some reason, limited to single core processing when rendering audio, it should at least break the session into chunks by time and process them in parallel.

For instance, if I am rendering a 30 minute session, and I have 12 processor cores, Audition should simultaneously render 10x (leaving 2 cores for stability) 3 minute sessions and then merge them into a single WAV file when complete.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Speech-to-Text

Hi Dear team,

We organise many cultural, scientific events such as conferences. A Speech-to-Text option can help us so much.

Cordially

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Show Through Edit

Coming to Audition from Premiere, to edit podcasts. Would love the option in the multitrack editor timeline to turn on "through edit" symbols. I really rely on these in Premiere to know if a cut is continuous.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Multitrack Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Synchronize Audio with Merge Clips function

I'm looking to algorithmically sync audio recorded from different sources within audition just like in Premiere Pro.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Sound Effects Downloads

Can you make it possible to listen to or preview Sound Effects Downloads before downloading an entire Gig or two of clips?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Effects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Even if just a "Light" version, Audition for Android and/or chrome would be pretty useful.

Even if just a "Light" version, Audition for Android and/or chrome would be pretty useful.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Add the ability to annotate any kind of track in multitrack.

Like Pro Tools, I want to be able to describe each track in detail by annotating each track individually. I want to be able to annotate any kind of track that can be used in multitrack, whether it is an audio track or a bus track.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Audition is very leggy despite the memory & CPU usage

My CPU is at 1% and my memory 27%, but Audition had stopped responding many times in the last few minutes. If it's not a hardware problem, I could only think that it's a software one.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Disable auto scroll permanently

Please allow auto-scroll in the multi track editor to be disabled permanently, so it doesn't turn itself back on every time I play/pause the session.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. The ability to select multiple clips on a track and do a mass ripple delete without deleting all the clips

If I want to delete empty space I have to go in manually and delete every single gap. As a DND podcaster, this is extremely tedious and time consuming. If I could select multiple clips on a track and do a mass ripple delete without losing any clips that would be so great! Especially since all these recent updates have made Audition extremely laggy and it takes 10 seconds to get the **** needle to move where I want it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. provide audio preview in the "open file" window

I'd like to listen to saved sound f/x or music beds before selecting. I've used other programs that offer the audio preview and it really saves a lot of time with choosing the right additions to my voiceovers.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Waveform Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Move multiple markers at once

I do a lot of audios with multiple markers and have to move audios several times, adding some more or cutting others.

In this matter, I have to move several markers at once and it is currently impossible. What works though is inserting a silence to move all the next markers at once, but that's not convenient at all because it has to break some tracks.

So having a simple feature that, after having selected several markers in the "marker panel", allow us to move these markers with a duration would be a huge time saving !

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Multitrack Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Enable X-Touch Color Scribble LCDs in Audition

Behringer has documented the SysEx messages necessary to set the color of the LCD scribble displays on the X-Touch and X-Touch Extender control surfaces.

To my knowledge, no other application has enabled these.

Attached: "X-TOUCH EXTENDER MIDI Receive" page 25 of X-Touch Extender Quick Start Guide (https://mediadl.musictribe.com/media/sys_master/hd3/h51/8849820287006.pdf)

Though there are only a few color options, it would be really nice to have synchronized track colors in Audition and the control surface.

Available colors: black, red, green, yellow, blue, magenta, cyan, white. You can also split the colors on the two text lines by inverting either the upper or…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. softube VST3 plugin...

Hello adobe

Inquiry about premiere and audition

-Softube's plug-in VST3 is not applied (no sound)

(VST works very, very, very well)

-Only Audition 2020 and Premier 2020 do not work

(The 2019 version works very, very, very well. Setup and rooting are the same)

-Of course I did cross-validation.
    Both intel and amd cannot work

-Of course, other companies' VST3 plugins work very, very, very well.

I tried clean install ->

Doesn't work

Of course, Softube's plug-in is the latest version.

softube is a promising plug-in company

Today, the quality of video and sound is increasing, so many people will…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Please design a button to link the track envelopes to items.

Or just add the ripple edit(link) feature as the other daws. It is really convenient and necessary for sound designers.
    Here is a picture of action list in Reaper. The developers should have a look.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Audition should stop hanging when I move/drag clips around a timeline

I use a DELL XPS 15 laptop with the following spec: RAM= 16GIG, CPU=512 SSD, Speed= 2.8Ghz Dedicated VRAM=4GIG Nvidia 1050. Despite all these, Adobe Auditions hangs, stops responding everytime I have to drag audio clips around the timeline. What should I do ?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Midi channels

Why did you exclude the MIDI channels! Audition was a step closer to become a DAW! It has so much potential!

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base