Audition

Welcome to the Adobe Audition feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Audition team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Audition community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Crashing when changing workspace

Audition CC 11.1.1.3 crashes often when doing a ripple delete in multitrack. AND, it has recently begun crashing when changing workspace while working on a single waveform. Windows 7, details attached.

2 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Fix unwanted pitch change when exporting to .m4a audio format

Unwanted pitching up of tracks occurs when they are exported to .m4a format. Please fix this

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Bug: Incorrect display of VST plugins at high DPI resolutions

I have a similar problem with the incorrect display of plugins in Adobe Audition. My PC is set to a DPI resolution of 125 percent. Now I have the problem that the plugin StereoTool does not work. When I start Audition and load the plugin, the plugin just gets cut off. The plugin itself recognizes the higher DPI resolution, and wants to anticipate a corresponding scaling. In Audacity, for example, it works without any problems. But in Audition it is almost impossible to work with the plugin. Solving the above problem should also immediately fix this problem because it is…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Effects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. AUTOMATIC VIDEO CUTTING while DELETING SILENCE

You could add an automatic video cutting at the same time (and with the same concordance) that you use the option "delete silence" in the Diagnostic Effect. It's a nice idea to make faster videos, such as the youtubers do them.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Effects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. AUTOMATIC CUTTING while DELETE SILENCE

You could add an automatic video cutting at the same time (and with the same concordance) that you use the option "delete silence" in the Diagnostic Effect. It's a nice idea to make faster videos, such as the youtubers do them.

TKS

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Effects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. envelops and vst plugin

Hi,

I would like to create a VST plugin that could allow to show an envelop like the volume envelop in Multitrack Editor. How to develop it ?

Then, how and where are stored data information of the mixed envelop. I've been looking in .sesx session file but no datas about volume or panoramic were strored

Thanks

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Multitrack Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Audition Crashes because it can not delete a back up file

So far randomly, but often, I get a fatal crash because Audition could not delete a file in the Auditions 11 Backup folder

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Video media automatically unlinking after import

Upon importing .mp4 video files with audio attached into my multitrack project, the video files will offline itself as soon as I "save" the project, leaving me with only the audio from the .mp4.

If I try to relink this media to the original .mp4 in it's original location (I work on our companies server, so it's in a different "output" folder), it will continue to do the same offline action of copying the file into the "Imported Files" folder and then unlinking itself. The only way to get it to stick is to link the media to the .mp4…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Automatización "Fade In/Out" para varios bloques de audio

Cuando estás trabajando con la voz, y ya has borrado todas las partes que te interesan, sería muy útil poder seleccionar todos los bloques y aplicarles un fade in un out a todos ellos a la vez

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Multitrack Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Make it possible to run Audition in a non-hiDPI mode to help with plugin usage

Currently using plugins while running at a 4k resolution is a NIGHTMARE. Every plugin opens tiny, and resizing the plugin window doesn't increase the size of the plugin, it simply adds more grey around the plugin which is of absolutely ZERO value.

In Ableton, they resolve this issue by allowing the user to disable a HiDPI mode, allowing for plugins to open and function at level meant to be seen without the aid of a scanning electron microscope. Given that Adobe is a bigger and more sophisticated outfit, I can't see why you shouldn't be able to do something similar.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Video from Interlaced Premiere Pro Sequence seems to be deinterlaced when opened in Audition

I'm experimenting with the new feature to open PP projects in Audition. We work in an interlaced format, and I've found that our video is deinterlaced when it goes into Audition. This is undesirable, as the deinterlacer isn't good and degrades the look of our programs.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Workflow & Interoperability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Enable bussing to a record-enabled track for real-time auditing of a mixdown, total time-saver for music and video sound edits..

I edit sound for video, as well as record original music as underscores and themes. It would save time to audit a mix while printing it, rather than creating a mixdown, and then reviewing for adjustments. Currently, one cannot bus from the Master to a recording track. I can do this on an external board, but it would be AWESOME to have this within Audition.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Workflow & Interoperability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. First you should make it compatible once again with the 32 Bit plugins, and also make it compatible with Slates plugins, like VMR and the VM

First you should make it compatible once again with the 32 Bit plugins, and also make it compatible with Slates plugins, like VMR and the VMS

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Please make it possible to scroll using the magic trackpad while holding a Wacom pen over the tablet.

At the moment the trackpad can be used to scroll (very effectively and smoothly). But when I use the Wacom pen simultaneously (as it makes cutting a LOT faster) the refresh rate of the Audition interface slows down by a factor of 1000 or so. Would be so glad if you made that possible.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. crash on startup

I can't even get Audition to open. The program starts, gets to the workspace, and crashes every single time...and never has worked on this laptop, while other Adobe CC apps work just fine. Windows Event Viewer shows a generic 1000 error, faulting application "Adobe Creative CC.exe" and module path plugplug.dll. This is a fresh install, I even uninstalled, rebooted, and reinstalled. I can't see where to attach a file, but my system is a HP Probook x360 G1 11", 4GB RAM, and I have like 20GB of free space on the C: drive. Help!

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. BUG: Audio recording scrambled

The audio got scrambled up after a recording a voice over in the Waveform Editor. Maybe this happened after a crash (and "restore"), maybe not. Basically I was adding to the existing recording, regularly also deleting parts.

What happens is that throughout the file, parts of audio are repeated like a hanging CD, at that point overwriting the original audio.

The reason I recorded in the waveform editor was so I didn't have to make a session for only a voice over. That is what I have used the Waveform editor for a lot, for many years, and in my…

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Waveform Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Sync *vertical* zoom level between files

The waveform viewer supports syncing the zoom between files. But only the horizontal (time) zoom is synced. Can the ability to sync the vertical (level) axis as well be brought back? This used to just work but looks like support was removed at some point. It can be very frustrating when trying to compare two files and zooming in for the details.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Waveform Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Ability to view sample values

In the waveform editor, when zooming in all the way until one can see individual samples, it used to be possible to view the actual sample value. This seems essential for a technical tool. But the support for this was removed from Audition at some point. Please bring it back!

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Waveform Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. 2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Preference & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base