Audition

Welcome to the Adobe Audition feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Audition team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Audition community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. MIX PASTE shortcut without dialogue box

Editing audiobooks and pasting in room tone hundreds of times gets tedious when I hit "Mix Paste" and the dialogue box comes up every time and I have to hit ENTER. Can we have the mix paste function on a shortcut key but without the confirmation box please? It really adds lots of time onto a 20 hour book project. Thanks!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Workflow & Interoperability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Spectral Editing cursor frequency position

In Spectral View it would be very useful to have the frequency limits of the selection and the cursor position displayed so one can get a precise selection of exact frequencies. Also, being able to select a range of frequencies across the entire file without having to use the marque tool would be brilliant.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Fix Incorrect Time Estimates when Exporting 5.1 Channel Multitrack Mixdowns

Currently, when exporting a multitrack mixdown of a 5.1 file (let's say a 5.1 main track flagged as "Music" and ducked against a stereo file panned to cover mostly center channel exported to 32-bit float PCM, since this is what I'm mainly doing)... For a ~2 hour file, the "Time remaining" estimate starts off low... maybe 3 minutes. Then, up until the 50% progress mark, the estimate just continuously increases. The actual mixdown may take 10-15 minutes but it's impossible to know without setting a timer. It's also a single-threaded process, which is pretty terrible since we're talking about uncompressed…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Save All Pop Up Feature

Often I have long multi-track sessions with lots of clips. When I go to Waveform editor and want to select "Save Selection As" - I sometimes accidentally click "Save All" (as it is right below) - Then I spend the next 5 minutes clicking "OK" for each file it is resaving - would love a "Cancel" button or a warning popup that says "Are you sure...."

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Session bug - Build 22.3.0.60

A bug exists that causes the audio device to not respond and cause an error. Screen shot of error attached. I'm able to repeat this over and over and get the same result.

It occurs ONLY during the following steps:

1 - Open Audition

2 - Double-click on the session file in Explorer to then open the session

If you open the session in this way, Audition must be closed completely and re-opened to get the audio device working again.

The error does NOT occur when:

• Opening the session from the File > Open dialogue

• Opening the session directly from…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Select multiple automation key points

Selecting multiple automation keys and move them or delete them is really necessary but I never found this feature it in Adobe Audition.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Multitrack Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Track folders

Track Folders.

Able to put tracks into groups or folders for projects with large amounts or tracks. To make it easier to work with visually.
    Able to hide entire folders, colour code folders and select all tracks within.

This is merely an organisational tool and should not effect buses.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Multitrack Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Dithering option seems to be working in the opposite way.

Hi there,
    Tried both dithering options (i.e. with "Enabled" and "Disabled") through
    File > Save As > Convert Sample Type > Bit Depth > Advanced > Dithering.
    But the saved output file with the 'Dithering' option looks like working in the opposite way (i.e. dithering is disabled when "Enabled" is selected and vice versa).
    Notice that I’m currently using Adobe Audition ‘Build 14.2.0.34’ (the previous versions look the same though) and tried 48KHz/16-bit generated tone with extremely small gain (-90 dB) just to see the effects of dithering more clearly.
    Additionally,
    Close/Reopen the file is required to check out the…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  19 comments  ·  Workflow & Interoperability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Fix The Fraunhofer MP3 Encoder

when I export a file as MP3 with 320 kbps quality via Audition, frequencies between 16 kHz and 20 kHz are cut off. this problem is independent of the source file. for example, when I export a FLAC file as MP3 this happens. When I edit a full frequencies range MP3 file (20 Hz - 20 kHz) and than export it this problem also happens too.
    The funny thing is that when I do the export process with Audacity which is a free and open source software, this problem does not happen. I tried the same experiment with other paid…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Bug: Ripple delete removes entire track from multitrack

I press shift+backspace and the action that happens is as if I only pressed backspace. yes, my shift key works.

right click to ripple delete and slecting from the top menu give the same wrong result as the key stroke.

uninstalling and reinstalling Audition did not change result.

Thanks in advance!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. ナレーターに合図を送れるビデオキュー機能が欲しいです

ビデオ録音でナレーターさんにディレクターがタイミングを指示するCUEボックスのような機能があるといいと思いました。

Auditionでキーを押すとビデオモニターが光ってナレーターさんにタイミングを指示できるような、、。
    ご検討よろしくお願いします。

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Clearly Visible Recording Indicator

Audition does not feature an indicator that clearly tells the user whether recording is taking place or not. I would like the option (maybe by default) to enable a Recording Indicator that can be seen from a moderate distance. By that I mean when my face is not close enough to the screen to discern text or small icons. This indicator would be akin to the "red light" of cameras and other recording equipment

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Workflow & Interoperability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Option to Sort Favorite Effects Into Folders For Better Organization

I'm sure it may have been brought up before, but the feature to organize saved favorite effects into folders for better organization would be incredible useful and save a bunch of time. For those of us working on multiple projects with tons of saved effects, it takes so much time to scroll down to the desired saved effect. (And this is after making a saved favorite that utilizes many saved favorites in one click.) Thanks for the consideration!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Effects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Frame IO Integration

I would like to see Frame IO integration with Adobe Audition so that that Markers and other comments can be added to projects and time lines

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Having all the tracks one size at once

I find it really annoying when I'm using Adobe Audition and certain tracks start to get larger than others. Sometimes I change the sizes of the tracks by accident. I would like a feature where I can click on something, and all of the tracks will be at one default size. Maybe there can be a feature where all of the tracks remain at an equal size. I posted a screenshot of what it can look like when I have all the tracks different sizes.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Improving the pitch bender

I want to get the pitch bender to go down to -2.0. I find it really hard to get to that value when I'm scrolling with my mouse. I wish there was a feature where I can right click on the graph and type in the number I want. I have a screenshot so you know what I'm talking about.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Annotations to a clip

Either add ability to add text annotations to a clip, or change font size for markers (or both...)

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Multitrack Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Bug: Automation timing incorrect

Automation effect is happening a little of a half second before it should be. I've tested this with built-in and external effects. I've attached a gif of a loop that has effect mix set to 0 percent via automation until after the clip is has ended. You can see that the mix is going to 100 percent well before it needs to.

I am on a 2020 Macbook Pro M1 and on the most recent version of Audition. I have recently updated to Monterey which is when I noticed this bug.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. "L" Key double speed pitch correction - a no brainer!! PLEASE!!

The 2022 Audition is just out and you STILL haven't done this. This is surely a no-brainer, the Premiere Pro people have already done the work and it's been available for years on Premiere Pro. I am a professional voiceover and need to hear recordings at double speed to save time to check for errors. Just put in pitch correction so I don't have to listen to high pitched sound all day. THANK YOU.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Effects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base