Audition

Welcome to the Adobe Audition feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Audition team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Audition community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Exposing VST/VST3 parameters to the control surface plugin APIs

Audition, unfortunately, doesn't expose VST/VST3 parameters to the control surface plugin APIs nor to a universal MIDI learn capability. I'd like to recommend to expose this parameter to MIDI so that it would benefit users of every audio control surface (specifically looking at getting Monogram Controllers for Audition). If exposed to the control surface plugin API, it would benefit other similar devices to Monogram that use a native integration with Audition.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Bug: Apple AirPods Pro 2 mix is summed to mono. To replicate create two tracks, one panned 100% to L and one 100% to R.

Bug: Apple AirPods Pro 2 mix is summed to mono on MacBook Pro. To replicate create two tracks, one panned 100% to L and one 100% to R.
    Played using default output it can clearly be heard out of Mac speakers as L and R.
    Doesn't seem to be a way to fix this.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Allow users to Edit Team Project Premiere Pro Sequence in Audition

I just got hired to work on the audio for my team's Premiere Pro Team Projects. I saw that the easiest way to do this is by editing in Audition, but was sad to discover that the Edit > Edit in Adobe Audition > Sequence option was greyed out. It would make my job so much easier if I could edit this Team Project Premiere Pro Sequence in Audition.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Audition does not open the current Premiere Pro when exporting to it.

When I export out an audio clip using File/Export/Export to Premiere Pro...It opens up 2020 while I'm using PPro 2021.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Upon exporting a mix down from Multitrack - open a Finder Window showing the file in its location that you saved it in.

Like other DAWs, I'd like to have it when you export a mix down from Multitrack, it opens the folder you saved the file to, and has the file highlighted.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. iPad Pro version of Audition

There is already Audition running on the Mac M1 why not have a version for the iPad Pro m1?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Spelling errors

Hello,

On the very first page of the "Reducing Background noise" tutorial, the second sentence starts with: "Though this effect[s] can...". Instead, it should probably be written as "Though this effect can" (in singular form).

Also, in that same tutorial, on the page whose heading is "Tips and tricks for even better results", there are two errors:

1) In the first asterisk, the last sentence partially reads: "...if noise reduciton is applied". The word "reduciton" should instead be written as "reduction".

2) In the third asterisk, the paragraph ends with two periods, whereas it should probably only end with one.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Enter a keyboard shortcut for Silence

There is a keyboard shortcut for tasks like autoheal and crop, yet there is not one for the silence which I use frequently.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. UX / UI as in the rest of the CC - much more performing

I think a Collapsible Panel Management like in the rest of the creative cloud (PS, AI, ID, etc.) in Audition CC would also help a lot. We always fight to have as many panels always available and in sight. Audition is very versatile on the one hand but less on the other. With a management with collapsible panels, for example Photoshop, I could have panels on the right and on the left that can be recalled with a simple click. I could have the panels that I use less on the right closed in small icons to give space to…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Manual Pitch Correction In Audition Like Paths With Anchor Points In Illustrator

Manual pitch correction in Audition similar to paths with anchor points in Illustrator to adjust pitch. Instead of having to highlight the section and raise cents, the green notes would have "anchor points" that snap to the grid. Handles would also be an efficient way to curve pitch.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Audition Notebook aka notes Plugin

Audition Notebook would be a small notepad within Audition for song informations, story, lyrics or personal notes. It should use RTF or other Markup Format and export to PDF and/or HTML.
    As Editor Integration Adobe Brackets.io could be used.

Functions:
    - Add / delete note
    - copy / paste note
    - export / import
    - sync with CC
    - basic Format functions like Font Type, size, color, categories, etc.

Also those Notebook could be used in other Adobe products (linked over CC) as well.

It would be a further development of the "Notes Panel for Adobe Audition" Plugin, but with…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Zoom Feature Needs Improvement

Instead of or in addition to the zoom bar at the top, which I find awkward to use, it would be much better to be able to zoom in and out to areas in the multitrack view just like you do in Photoshop and other apps using Command +, Command -, Command Spacebar, Command 0. There is also an issue when you try and zoom in as a track is playing and the zoom box suddenly shrinks uncontrollably and speeds across the track and gets too small to expand it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. some way to make music from scratch

something like garage band maybe with a in built keyboard or something like the that would just be awsome

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Adobe Audition Build 14.1.0.43 - Metadata Editing - Copy/Paste Function

Am using a text palette of data from which to copy/paste data into the Metadata fields. Frequently, user is unable to Paste data into the field(s), forcing user to manually type data into field. Anomaly occurs in the following Metadata Tabs: ID3, RIFF, CART.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Available for Android Devices

I would really appreciate if Adobe Audition was available for android devices!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Typo in Reduce Background Noise.

Though "This" effects can seem intimidating at first, this walkthrough will teach you...
    Should be 'These" effects.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Saving files under .m3u.

Hello,

I have Adobe Audition. I usually save my files to mp3. A year ago, I found out that I can save other types of files to mp3. However, I would like to save some of my files to .m3u, yet that isn't an option when I save a file. In the next update, can you please include .m3u on the saved list.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. I would really enjoy having virtual instrument support and a catalog.

As someone who started audio editing in garage band, for those few instances that I needed instruments for mixing my audio it was great to have a catalog of them available. As of late I find myself doing more projects like that and I am frustrated with how limiting it is to not have those features on such powerful software. It would likely be a more lucrative add on for your company as it would fill a gap that might cause users who were previously considering Audition for audio editing to sway from using other platforms that already provide these…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 8 9
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base