Audition

Welcome to the Adobe Audition feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Audition team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Audition community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Support MIDI

Audition should be able to import MIDI files into the multitrack function. Without MIDI it's of very limited use to me as a songwriter.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Workflow & Interoperability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Add Comping Vocals Feature pls

adobe audition should add a comping vocal function.
    reminder for those who not knows:
    comping vocals is when the producer or engineer will record several vocal takes of the same part.
    They then cut together the best pieces of each into a single flawless take.
    An arrow to expand the several vocal takes and to hide them with a second click on the arrow would be awesome so you can expand, make changes and then hide the comped vocals so u only get 1 left like other daws do this!
    That would extremely fasten up the workflow and would be…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Workflow & Interoperability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Error when saving files from Audition

Working in Mulitrack in Audition, mixing down, and ultimately saving the mixed-down file as a .wav - according to Audition, everything works and looks normal.

However, when I try to bring that mixed-down file into another program, in this instance After Effects, the following errors appear:

==============

After Effects warning: A nullptr was dereferenced.

[click Ok]

After Effects error: Could not read from the source. Please check the settings and try again. (86::1)

[click OK]

After Effects error: file [filename] cannot be imported - this '.wav' file is damaged or unsupported.

==============

I also attempted to import into Premiere, but…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Workflow & Interoperability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. ¥∆¥+2348034806218¥∆¥I WANT TO JOIN REAL ILLUMINATI FOR INSTANT MONEY RITUAL WITHOUT HUMAN BLOOD IN OWERRI, DELTA, KADUNA, CALABAR, RIVERS, L

+2348034806218***Many of us believe that the age of “Money Rituals” is over, but I am sorry to bust your bubble because it still exists in different shapes and sizes.
    What’s the definition of a Money ritual? Money Rituals are practices by some people who believe they can create wealth for individuals with the use of spells, charms, and sacrifices e.t.c.
    Money rituals can be traced to various parts of Africa, but it can also be seen in many countries such as India, Nigeria, Ghana and even the west, where people use animals for (sacrifices) without no body effect or human…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Workflow & Interoperability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. ¶∆¶+2348034806218¶∆¶I WANT TO JOIN ILLUMINATI FOR MONEY,POWER,FAME IN DUBAI,SWEDEN, BELGIUM,FINLAND,AUSTRIA#

+2348034806218***Many of us believe that the age of “Money Rituals” is over, but I am sorry to bust your bubble because it still exists in different shapes and sizes.
    What’s the definition of a Money ritual? Money Rituals are practices by some people who believe they can create wealth for individuals with the use of spells, charms, and sacrifices e.t.c.
    Money rituals can be traced to various parts of Africa, but it can also be seen in many countries such as India, Nigeria, Ghana and even the west, where people use animals for (sacrifices) without no body effect or human…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Workflow & Interoperability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Export Session not working in Audition 22.4.0.49

Just does nothing on export session

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Dithering option seems to be working in the opposite way.

Hi there,
    Tried both dithering options (i.e. with "Enabled" and "Disabled") through
    File > Save As > Convert Sample Type > Bit Depth > Advanced > Dithering.
    But the saved output file with the 'Dithering' option looks like working in the opposite way (i.e. dithering is disabled when "Enabled" is selected and vice versa).
    Notice that I’m currently using Adobe Audition ‘Build 14.2.0.34’ (the previous versions look the same though) and tried 48KHz/16-bit generated tone with extremely small gain (-90 dB) just to see the effects of dithering more clearly.
    Additionally,
    Close/Reopen the file is required to check out the…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  20 comments  ·  Workflow & Interoperability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. MIDI Capabilities for composition and editing

MIDI SUPPORT PLEASE! It is unacceptable and incomprehensible that MIDI is not supported in Audition. ADD MIDI NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. MIX PASTE shortcut without dialogue box

Editing audiobooks and pasting in room tone hundreds of times gets tedious when I hit "Mix Paste" and the dialogue box comes up every time and I have to hit ENTER. Can we have the mix paste function on a shortcut key but without the confirmation box please? It really adds lots of time onto a 20 hour book project. Thanks!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. BUG: Window Stuck Off-Screen When 2nd Display Disconnected/Reconnected

BUG: Using Audition 22.0.0.96 on iMac Catalina + 2nd Display.
    Audition remembers window position, but too difficult to make it forget.
    Used Audition with window positioned on 2nd display. Closed program, and connected 2nd display to a different computer. Next day reconnected the 2nd display to iMac and opened Audition. Nothing appeared to happen. Finally figured out that the window was off the iMac screen but not on the 2nd display where it should have been. Other programs can figure out to appear on the 2nd display no problem, but Audition window just hangs out off screen where you can't…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Enable Arrakis Metadata Export

I'm curious about some added functionality to Adobe Audition. I work in radio and was happy to see that Adobe Audition had functionality for Wide Orbit Radio Automation Metadata. By this I mean, Artist, Title, Intro and EOM information could be saved in the wav form and then read by Wide Orbit automation - thereby saving millions of radio people the extra step of having to enter this information manually in Wide Orbit's file system.

I'm now working for Humana as their Senior Radio Station Consultant. Yes, we have a radio station! We use APEX and DIGILINK by Arrakis Systems…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Monday.com extension support for Audition and After Effects

I love the little Monday.com extension in Premiere Pro. It really helps reduce clutter. Please implement this for AfterEffects and Audition too. Perhaps it should just go to Media Encoder as this is used with all the Adobe programs?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. When sending from Premiere to Audition, cross-fades do not register if one end of the cross-fade is at the clip edge.

If I cross-fade evenly across two clips, it sends to Audition fine.
    If I have it cross-fade where one end of the cross-fade is also the edge of the clip, it will treat it not as a cross-fade.
    To mitigate this, I have been shifting the cross-fade by one frame in Premiere so that Audition will recognize this.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Export Audio to Movie

A feature similar to Logic Pro "Export Audio to Movie" allowing to bounce the audio directly into the original video file used in the session, without the need to re-encode, render or convert.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Dynamic Link only works for one trip

It seems the Dynamic Link between Premiere Pro and Audition only works for one trip. I edit my sequence in Audition, export to Premiere Pro - all works fantastically. Now if the client requests further edits to the sequence (adding in an interview section, removing a section of voiceover, shortening of the soundtrack) I'm stuck. At the moment, I need to start my mix in Audition from scratch as even the "edit original" option given in premiere pro of the stems originally exported from Audition opens up the old edit.

Here's my desired workflow:

EDIT 1:
    1) Edit sequence in…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Workflow & Interoperability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Bug - Adobe Audition - export to mp3 produces shorter file

I recently discovered (July 2021) that Adobe Audition produces a slightly shorter file when exporting a multitrack mix to mp3. In an 25 minute file, it is 2 seconds shorter. It is critical for me as I have a second of silence in the middle of the track and I have to specify the exact location of the silence and it comes out 1 second to early. I have been doing this for years now and it has only happened in the last month or so. It is probably caused by a faulty mp3 conversion in Audition. I converted an…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Improve Diagnostics

The Diagnostics tool could be SO much more effective and would save me literal hours when editing audio. Some suggestions related to the Diagnostics tab:

When marking audio, there should be an option to delete all the audio that has been marked with range markers. Or, there should be a way to select all of the ranged markers at the same time in the waveform editor. This would allow for not having to select a marker to grab the range in the waveform editor, switch windows to the waveform editor, then hit "delete," then go back to the markers window…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Add ability to import AAF

Hi there // the ability to import AAF is so necessary. I mean, this embedded AAF i just received opens in Davinci Resolve, why can't it be opened in Adobe's audio program? Seems pretty basic.

Guess I'll move off Audition and into Resolve's Fairlight page.

Enjoy my subscription money anyway, what is it now, $960AUS a year? ****, you guys are killin it!

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Give the ability to the audio engineer to hear audio samples before importing into session.

I'm new to audition. I formally used Vegas Video. With Vegas, I had an explorer window and I could click on a file and hit spacebar and it would play the audio so I could hear if it was right for the commercial. The fact that you aren't able to do this when most other audio programs have the option is bad for the way I work. I need to find another program because this "professional" program that has all this support can't do basic features that even the cheapest of programs can.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Jeff- 

That is possible in the Media Browser in Audition.  You do need to use the play button or use Auto-Play function in the window.

Best regards,
    Michael

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base