Audition

Welcome to the Adobe Audition feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Audition team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Audition community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. ILLUMINATI

How to Join the Illuminati666 brotherhood!!! Email grandmasterilluminati29@gmail.com Are you in Germany, USA, Europe or anywhere

in the world you want to be rich, famous, and posses power..
    BENEFITS GIVEN TO NEW MEMBERS WHO JOIN ILLUMINATI.
    1. A Cash reward worth $500,000, 00 USD after initiation.
    2. A New Sleek Dream CAR valued at USD $100,000 USD
    3.A Dream House bought in the country of your own choice
    4. One Month holiday (fully paid) to your dream tourist destination.
    5.One year Golf Membership package
    6.A V.I.P treatment in all Airports in the World
    7.A total Lifestyle change
    8.Access to Bohemian…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. +27603483377 SPIRITUAL MAGIC RING FOR MONEY,PROTECTION,BUSINESS,LUCK AND WEALTH

Magic rings are very effective good luck rings for money, prosperity and success. Illuminati magic rings are very powerful rings that help you in pursuit for wealth, fortune, prosperity and success. These magic rings are spelled through the goddess of fortune which makes it most suited for businessmen who want to expand their business because of its massive attraction of customers, huge profits and success. Remember fortune is normally represented with a wheel named the Ferris wheel. This symbolism claims how unpredictable and random fortune is. Forces that control fortune are difficult to predict from a metaphysical point of view.…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. All Thanks To Dr Ekom

I'm so happy to have my lover back again after 3 month which we where separated. I never thought we will live a happy life together again but today I am glad for what Dr Ekom did for me, here's your solution if you need any help also”in your marriage /relationship WhatsApp : +2348151213660 or Email: drekomherbalistcenter17@gmail.com@gmail.com

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Bank account and home money spell to give you money you want call +27815693240. to your bag and any where. this is for all Countries. Your c

Bank account and home money spell to give you money you want call +27815693240.
    to your bag and any where. this is for all Countries. Your chance to become rich is here today.
    If you need to get rich as fast as possible contact Priest Mandela for the most great money spell in all the spell Casters .The best Money Spell Caster trending now all over the world. I work for all nations and all religions in this world. Solve
    Financial Crisis by just calling +27815693240 for Money-spells to get you rich forever.
    This money spells gets for you money…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Fertility pregnancy spell to help you get children in life call +27673406922. This is the best Pregnancy fertility spell with no side effect

Fertility pregnancy spell to help you get children in life call +27673406922.
    This is the best Pregnancy fertility spell with no side effect to give you children of any type of gander you want in life. WhatsApp or call Priest Grace +27673406922 for Spiritual cleansing to heal infertility and bear to produce abeautifoul and handsome healthy baby of your choice boy ,girl,twins boys and girl, twin girl and girl or twin boy and boy its your choice to choose a child you want.
    to get Pregnancy and fertility spells call +27673406922
    P­regna­ncy is suppo­sed to be one of the most…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Premiere Pro Still does not render Waves plugins during export

Maybe it's time to fix this bug as it seems to have been present since 2017 and its still a nightmare. Either that or watch your user base migrate to Da Vinci Resolve where the plugins I spent a fortune on actually get into the final render and save me from looking like and idiot in front of my clients
    How about it guys?
    I was told to post this in audition by Niel as more Dev is here more often

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Single track (Waveform) should have tools active as default.

Less experienced people will be very frustrated importing a single track only to find simple tasks, such as cutting and/or moving clips aren't active and can't be activated. These tools should be active by default.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. ∆¢∆+2348034806218∆¢∆HOW TO JOIN OCCULT FOR INSTANT MONEY RITUAL WITHOUT HUMAN BLOOD∆¢

+2348034806218***Many of us believe that the age of “Money Rituals” is over, but I am sorry to bust your bubble because it still exists in different shapes and sizes.
    What’s the definition of a Money ritual? Money Rituals are practices by some people who believe they can create wealth for individuals with the use of spells, charms, and sacrifices e.t.c.
    Money rituals can be traced to various parts of Africa, but it can also be seen in many countries such as India, Nigeria, Ghana and even the west, where people use animals for (sacrifices) without no body effect or human…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Fix the Trim/Move/Waveform View sensitity

This problem just started happening within the past few weeks

I go to use the trim tool and it switches to the move tool in the middle of trimming, which shifts the clip when I don't want to.

I go to use the trim tool and it switches to Waveform view even though I didn't double click

I go to use the move tool, and it switches to the waveform view even though I didn't double click it.

I go to use the move tool and it switches to trim when I try to move.

I've tried Audition on different…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Stop it crashing

When I try to open an SESX multi, it invariable tells me to link media. Yet every time I save, when prompted, I save all clips with the project. Is there a quick way to link all the missing medi rather than trying to sift through greyed out lists of clips one by one? I love audition but trying to go back to previous works is just so painful.. Hold on! I might have sorted it out. I double clicked the cloud (iCloud) by the project folder which seemed to populate the SESX with the audio clips/files. Bt it did…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. RX9 Connect Bug

RX9 Connect now deselects your highlighted portion of the wave file, highlights the entire file and sends the entire wave file to RX9. This makes it extremely difficult to find the section you wanted to repair and isn't how it's supposed to work. This occurred after updating to the latest version of AA 22.4.0.49 for an iMac 27" 2020 3.6Ghz, computer with 64GB of RAM. It was not doing this with the previous AA program.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Fix The Fraunhofer MP3 Encoder

when I export a file as MP3 with 320 kbps quality via Audition, frequencies between 16 kHz and 20 kHz are cut off. this problem is independent of the source file. for example, when I export a FLAC file as MP3 this happens. When I edit a full frequencies range MP3 file (20 Hz - 20 kHz) and than export it this problem also happens too.
    The funny thing is that when I do the export process with Audacity which is a free and open source software, this problem does not happen. I tried the same experiment with other paid…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Adobe Audition problems in Windows 11

I submitted my issue to the community forum yesterday morning, but my post has not appeared yet. I have been using Adobe Audition 22 since November on a new Windows 11 laptop. Starting early last week, I have to restart my laptop almost every time I either open a session or just open the program. It takes a very long time to load, and runs too slow to be of any use. I have over 100gb of available disc space so I'm not sure why this is happening. I will attach a screen shot of a partially loaded new session…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Bug related to "Convert to Unique Copy" for multiple files

When batch selecting multiple files (e.g. +50 over multiple tracks) and converting to unique copies, the file naming seems random. Not related to any order of where the files are in the track. Just random. Please fix as this is a critical feature for workflow handling multiple tracks with multiple small recording bits.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Adapt automation range/curve to control

The range and the curve of automation parameter are actually always linear and cover the all range of the controlled parameter. This is not consistant for most parameter controls. If you modulate frequency for example, you would often prefer a exp. curve to get more sensitivity in the bass and medium range than between 10-22kHz. Why not doing something like on the spectrum editor visualisation to adjust the min-max and incurvation, as in most proper live sound controllers ? The same problem would therefore allow to control much more precisely delays, filters, pitch, spatial positions and any specific controllers of…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Pre-render is broken on Macbook Pro w/ Monterey

Pre-render is broken on a MacBook Pro running Monterey with 13 GB of RAM dedicated to audition.

The audio will play for two seconds before all Levels monitors drop to zero. The playback continues, but no sound appears to be coming out of the program.

This has been happening for months, but is only relative to me when I need to work on a project remotely (without access to external hard drives).

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Audition Performance Issues After Updates

I have a pretty fast desktop (AMD Ryzen 5 5600X, 32GB 3200MHz RAM, RTX 3090) and yet Adobe Audition is the only program that stutters when opening, takes SECONDS to respond when moving the window, and has the audio tracks and their rendering delayed when displayed in fullscreen.

The funny thing is around three months ago this wasn't an issue. I'm unsure whether it was a Windows Update or an Audition one, but it's been impossible to remedy since (fresh installs, updates to pretty much everything).

They fact that it's only Audition that exhibits this must mean it's something that…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Nothing will launch from Adobe Creative Cloud

I have tried reinstalling creative cloud itself and every single application several times, but I don't even get a launch crash. It's as if the launch command isn't even being received. I can't find anything about this specific issue online, only creative cloud crash reports. I'm at a loss here.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Bug report: Saving mp3 gives incorrect time Big Sur

I'm working on a Mac with Big Sur and noticed something weird. When I use 'Save As' on a mp3 file and open the Finder window, it shows the an incorrect time under the file preview icon. For example, a track shows 7:52 long when it is in fact 4:21. Also when I open the file in VLC Player, the time is wrong. When I play it in VLC and then stop it, the time resets itself to the correct length. I've also noticed something else. When I open a Finder window and the files are set to Symbol view,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Hi i get the massage, audio setup issue the previous audio device configuration is no longer available. What to do

Hi i get the massage, audio setup issue the previous audio device configuration is no longer available. What to do

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4
  • Don't see your idea?