Audition

Welcome to the Adobe Audition feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Audition team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Audition community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. M.U.S it's a home made+27670236199~Kempton Park ***** ENLARGEMENT CREAM in Sandton WORKING 100%,Johannesburg Lenasia Midrand Randburg

M.U.S it's a home made+27670236199~Kempton Park ***** ENLARGEMENT CREAM in Sandton WORKING 100%,Johannesburg Lenasia Midrand Randburg Germiston Benoni Boksburg, rakpan Daveyton, Duduza, edenvale, germiston Impumelelo Isando Katlehong Kempton Park KwaThema Nigel Reiger Park Springs Tembisa Thokoza
    Irene Mamelodi Peniberbukub erburkummurburkUmbersmultimagin Kummisag Kibiswi,retoria Soshanguve Boipatong Bophelong Evaton Sebokeng Sharpeville Vanderbijlpark Vereeniging Meyerton Heidelberg Ratanda Bronkhorstspruit Ekangala Kungwini Bronberg Cullinan Hammanskraal Refilwe Zithob
    ***** ENLARGEMENT,CONTROL EARLY ********, ELEVATE YOU SEX DRIVE, INTESIFY YOUR ORGANISM, MAKE MORE ROUNDS, ** SIZE UP CREAM, STRONG ERECTION, ***** OIL AND PILLS It is the leading male enhancement program providing you the safest, quickest and…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Automation Follows Clips

I would like to write automation (effect sends, EQ moves, etc.) on audio tracks (and bus tracks, but that's too much to ask, I assume) and have that automation be tied to the clip when I move it around the timeline. In podcasting we are constantly editing the timeline right until the mix is exported. In video, the timeline is locked so it's not an issue.
    I know that ripple delete kind of achieves this, but when you just want to move one clip and have the supporting sfx or music stay in place, that isn't an option. As it…

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  Multitrack Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. We need a history brush tool in Adobe Audition.

It would be very useful to us if there were a history brush tool in Adobe Audition.
    For example you are removing breathing sound from a voice clip manually and after finishing the work you suddenly notice that you have made a part of the voice silent mistakenly in the beginning. Now you need to go to history panel, undo all of your work and then need to do all the work again. If the voice is longer the frustration would be worse. But if there was a history brush tool then you just don't need to take all these…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. When I hit pause or stop (recording) sometimes it glitches and skips to the beginning of the audio recording. FIX THAT ****.

When I hit pause or stop (recording) sometimes it glitches and skips to the beginning of the audio recording. There are more glitches in this program than Hunter Biden has ***** pipes and *******.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Bug: freezing track meter malfunctioning

Hi
    As you can see from the screenshot, the round meter on the 'Ponko' track for freezing the track is frozen. (The other frozen tracks are fine.) Let me know if you need more information.

Win10, Audition 22.5.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Multitrack Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. THE BEST WAY TO Win And Get Your Ex HUSBAND WITH THE HELP OF PROPHET OYINBO

THE BEST WAY TO Win And Get Your Ex HUSBAND WITH THE HELP OF PROPHET OYINBO POWERFUL AND URGENT LOVE SPELL WITH 100% GUARANTEE My husband abandon me for the the past months now, and refuse to come back because he was hold on by a woman whom he just met, for that, i has been suffering and it has been heel of a struggle, but I decide to do all means to make sure that my husband and i come back together as it use to, then I went online there I saw so many good talk about this…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Multitrack Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. All Thanks To Dr Ekom

I'm so happy to have my lover back again after 3 month which we where separated. I never thought we will live a happy life together again but today I am glad for what Dr Ekom did for me, here's your solution if you need any help also”in your marriage /relationship WhatsApp : +2348151213660 or Email: drekomherbalistcenter17@gmail.com@gmail.com

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Sustain Loops

I hate having to switch to Sound Forge to create baked-in sustain loops in my samples. I don't understand how a more advanced software like Audition is missing this feature. Please, add this feature to the editor.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Waveform Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Laminates Suppliers - Star Laminates

Star Laminates is one of the leading laminates suppliers in the town as they are the direct manufacturers which give you an opportunity to explore wide range of laminates which are available in different designs , colors and textures. For further details visit our website today. https://www.starlaminates.com

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Single track (Waveform) should have tools active as default.

Less experienced people will be very frustrated importing a single track only to find simple tasks, such as cutting and/or moving clips aren't active and can't be activated. These tools should be active by default.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Bug: Ctrl-tab is broken

As soon as I press ctrl-tab, the popup appears and immediately disappears again. I used to be able to use this to cycle between files.
    Steps to repro: hold down ctrl, press and hold down tab - and notice that the file-switcher popup only appears for a few milliseconds. This used to work fine - not sure what it stopped working, but it's been broken for a while now.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. selection

I've noticed in the last update, if you have a selected area of audio in Waveform view and try to play the playhead outside of that area, it jumps to the selected audio. I'm pretty sure this is a new bug. I like to hear what leads up to the selection and sometimes scrub around in other areas of the audio and now I can't do that.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Waveform Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Ripple MOVE function for Clips (instead of just Delete or Insert)

Look guys... everyone else is doing it. It's very simple. And this lack of functionality has actually caused us to move away from Audition for recent episodes.

It works like this:

Step 1) Enable Ripple editing (global)

Step 2) Move a clip

Step 3) Watch all the other clips subsequent to that one, on all tracks or just one track (as selected by you), move by the exact same amount - so you're not overwriting by accident on the one hand, or having to zoom way out on your timeline in order to manually select everything that has to move…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Multitrack Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Yamaha AG03 not compatible with Adobe Audition 2022 MME Driver

Yamaha AG03 not compatible with Adobe Audition 2022 MME Driver.

When I record through the mixer in Audition 2022 with the MME Driver selected, the audio is choppy and distorted. Unusable. However, when I record in Audacity or Izotope with the Yamaha AG03 and their MME Driver selected, it records fine,

This leads me to believe this is a problem with Adobes MME driver not working well with the Yamaha series of mixer (AG03). Please look into this and fix it! I would appreciate it!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Regarding to the RMS formula

Hi, Adobe audition engineers, in here I am appreciated to know the RMS algorithm because of we have to often statistic mass of test data every day, by now we only statistic by manually one by one.
    if we know the" total RMS" and " average RMS" formula, it could be in merged in our labview program so that we can get all the results automatically.
    thanks for your support, Br.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Add the magic/smart select tool from photoshop to the spectrogram editor

Add the magic/smart select tool from photoshop to the spectrogram editor. Like the way its done in Izotope RX

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Allow "Remove Attributes" feature for clips in the multitrack editor

Allow "Remove Attributes" feature for clips in the multitrack editor just like it is in premier pro.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Allow Clips in the Multitrack project to be normalized to dB

I want to be able to select multiple clips and be able to normalize them all to the same dB

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. @+27695222391@ Boksburg TinahPenis Enlargement Cream Stronger and healthy,Harder erection,Increase sex drive ,*********** control,Increased

@+27695222391@ Boksburg TinahPenis Enlargement Cream Stronger and healthy,Harder erection,Increase sex drive ,*********** control,Increased growth ,length size,***** enlargement cream, in Johannesburg Lenasia Midrand Randburg Germiston Benoni Boksburg, rakpan Daveyton, Duduza, edenvale, germiston Impumelelo Isando Katlehong Kempton Park KwaThema Nigel Reiger Park Springs Tembisa Thokoza
    Irene Mamelodi Pretoria Soshanguve Boipatong Bophelong Evaton Sebokeng Sharpeville Vanderbijlpark Vereeniging Meyerton Heidelberg Ratanda Bronkhorstspruit Ekangala Kungwini Bronberg.enlargement sex cream, cream for ***** enlargement, male ***** enlargement cream, cream for erection **, erectile dysfunction, men’s cream, ** size, ***** thickening cream, make more rounds, Control early ********, Make more rounds, increase your sex drive,

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. @+27695222391 PRETORIA Glutathione & Kojic Acid Skin Lightening Cream in Vereeniging, Orange Farm Johannesburg Lenasia

@+27695222391 PRETORIA Glutathione & Kojic Acid Skin Lightening Cream in Vereeniging, Orange Farm Johannesburg Lenasia Midrand Randburg Germiston Benoni Boksburg, rakpan Daveyton, Duduza, edenvale, germiston Impumelelo Isando Katlehong Kempton Park KwaThema Nigel Reiger Park Springs Tembisa Thokoza

Irene Mamelodi Pretoria Soshanguve Boipatong Bophelong Evaton Sebokeng Sharpeville Vanderbijlpark Vereeniging Meyerton Heidelberg Ratanda Bronkhorstspruit Ekangala Kungwini Bronberg Cullinan Hammanskraal Refilwe ZithobeniberbukuberburkummurburkUmbersmultimagin Kummisag Kibiswi PERMANENT SKIN LIGHTENING+27695222391 IN PRETORIA SKIN LIGHTENING PILLS & CREAM IN JOHANNESBURG SKIN BLEACHING & BLACK SPOTS REMOVAL IN SPRINGS SKIN LIGHTENING SOAP IN RANDFONTEIN SKIN LIGHTENING CREAM IN SOWETO SKIN LIGHTENING INJECTION IN JOHANNESBURG SKI N WHITENING INJECTION…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 53 54
  • Don't see your idea?