Audition

Welcome to the Adobe Audition feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Audition team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Audition community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Minor error

When reversing audio, the waveforms seem to have "disappeared". Is there any way to fix this issue?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Blank track insertion / notes

I'd to be able to designate areas where I plan to perform future tasks. I want to be able to save notes in my timeline at specific time segments so I don't forget my ideas. Being able to block off these areas would help me to better keep track of my thoughts at the time without having to write external notes.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Multitrack Marker Move with Cut/Insert

I am editing podcasts and it's great to have markers and even be able to export them to use with tools like Forecast.app to make chapters in the final M4A or MP3 file.

The problem is, I have to add the intro and outro after editing the whole episode. Ofcourse then, all the markers are off by however much I insert in the beginning.

I have yet to find a way to make all the markers move that far (and made myself a script to export, add or remove those minutes/seconds from teh markers, and import the new markers).

I…

8 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Note Pad and Track Notes or Project Memo

I would like to safe notes and memos on a project or track that auto saves with the files / project

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. audio time code format different from Premiere to Audition

When I remap the timing for a music bed from Premiere to Audition. I copy the time code in Premiere and go to Audition and paste it in the Remix dialogue. It takes the minutes position and puts it into hours. Pretty useless not to have the same time code formatting.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Panel resizing when bottom of panel isn't visible

When working on a laptop and switching from external monitor to built-in display, I have less vertical pixel space. As a result, floating panels that were full-length on the external monitor are now too long for the laptop display. Unfortunately, there is no way to resize a floating panel when the bottom of a panel isn't visible.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Mark Edward

I can't play the video tutorial by Mark Edward, the play button would just not work? tried to contact adobe customer services and they were unable to resolve

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Besides having after effect styles bins for organizing audio assets, it would be great to able to make audio 'comps'

Similar to how you can make smaller comps in after effects, and then import it into a larger project without merging the original assets; it would be great to be able to make audio 'comps' in audition. For example, in terminator 2, they used three or four different sound effects (including the roar of a lion) to create a distinct sound of the terminator shotgun. Instead of needing to lay down the four effects each time you want the shotgun sound, you could make a separate multitrack with the four sound effects, and then just nest that distinct 'comp' multitrack…

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Play reduced speed with jkl if you press jk or kl

Hi, if you are editing the audio of an Interview it would be great if we could get the functionality of avids jkl edit function. If you press both keys at a time the playback is reduced on the fly. its much intuitive then having to switch between keys. Also if you press j or l twice it speeds up the playback. So you are able to slow down or speed up the playback while editing and it gives you much more precision to edit the content.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Automatically adapt to audio input/output device changes

I spend a lot of time on a laptop (MacBook Pro w/ Thunderbolt 3 / USB-C ports). Every time I shut and re-open my laptop, every time I unplug my headphones for a sec, etc, Audition refuses to play because the hardware has changed, saying "Audition has detected a problem with the current hardware settings." This happens several times a day.

Even if I only unplug my headphones for a sec and then plug them back in, it requires me to go into settings, choose a different output and then switch my setting back to headphone output. This has long…

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Different coloured markers, with pre-setable marker names, with different assignable shortcut keys.

Different coloured markers, with pre-setable marker names, with different assignable shortcut keys.

This would help me during recording to mark editing comments simply by pressing shortcut keys.

It would even be better if certain markers have macros assigned to them that are performed after recording. For example i mark hesitation ("ummmm") sound which visually and audably are very identifiable. It sould be great if during recording I put a pre-programmed special marker by me on these syllables, and after finishing recording, macros are executed to remove these. A reviewing option of each marker would make it more ideal too.

I…

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. automatic Tunerecognition

For sample editing it would be useful if audition could export the found tune of an audiofile as a textfile for renaming the audiofiles.

Best option would be if i could do this as a batch for hundreds or thousands of audiofiles.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. No Audio input in Adobe Audition CC

After the update of MacOS Mojave and Adobe CC, I no longer have any incoming audio in Adobe Audtion. I have connected a Lexicon Alpha audio interface via USB to an iMac. Only playback works well. Is this a problem with Adobe Audition or the Apple software? Someone an idea or solution?

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. No Audio input in Adobe Audition CC

After the update of MacOS Mojave and Adobe CC, I no longer have any incoming audio in Adobe Audtion. I have connected a Lexicon Alpha audio interface via USB to an iMac. Only playback works well. Is this a problem with Adobe Audition or the Apple software? Someone an idea or solution?

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Media Browser bug

Media Browser Bug: Every time I use the media browser to pull in sound effects from a library it jumps me back to the top of the list.

At first this was a minor inconvenience. But I estimate it's adding close to an hour for each project, trying to remember where it was on the list.

This is getting to be unusable as my SFX library grows.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Sum to mono

The sum to mono button does not work in projects that come from Premiere send sequence to Audition.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. DOUBLE CLICK TO RESET THE SLIDERS

Premiere Pro has an option to reset the sliders of Lumetri Color when you hit twice on them.

Your developing team could add this functionality to all the sliders of all the effects of all the Adobe video & audio apps.

It could be awesome ;)

TKS, Adobe

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Dragging two mono clips onto a stereo track creates a stereo clip

If I have two mono clips on two separate mono tracks, a cool feature would be the ability to select both clips, and drag them onto an empty stereo track, which automatically creates a stereo clip containing the audio. This would be very helpful when it comes to stereo delays, reverbs, etc.

15 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base