Audition

Welcome to the Adobe Audition feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Audition team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Audition community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Fix the broken search function within the open dialogue within Audition CC 2018 in Windows 10.

When you you use the File>Open dialogue file from within Audition CC, using Windows 10, the search function is broken. This bug has been observed by others. To demonstrate, the attached image is me trying to search for files with "river" in the name. But nothing happens.

2 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Metadata Bug: Changing ID3/RIFF Creation Date

In the metadata panel, you can try changing the "recording date" or "creation date" to something different, but once you save your multitrack session, the date and time revert back to whatever it had set it to prior. (which isn't even the timestamp of when the multitrack session was created. It's a seemingly random date & time)

The field is indeed editable, so why are you unable to change it?

Another user encountered this and posted about it here:
    https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2456017#

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Bug report: There's no apparent way to make a favorite act on the current selection.

I was trying to record a favorite to do one thing: normalize to a certain level. But it's useless because it insists on using hard-coded start and end times by default.

These defaults and UI are indefensible. I would bet that in the vast, vast majority of cases, users want a recorded action to act the same way as any other function: on the selection if there is one, or the whole file if not. How many times do you want to perform the same action on an absolute range of samples over and over on arbitrary files? Adobe makes…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Please add a minimize button on MacOS

Please add a minimize button on MacOS

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Please make double-clicks proximity dependent

Hi! I’m a very fast editor, so I often use the two commands click and shift-click to select a region to silence, remove etc. Audition always sees that as a double-click, no matter how far apart the two clicks are. So instead of selecting between the first and the second click Audition selects the whole view. To make it work I have to work A LOT slower for Audition not to mistakenly see two successive clicks as a double click. Solution: Only count two clicks as a double click if they are in direct vicinity of some ten pixels. Please…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Add rating and comments columns to Audition media browser

Add rating and comments columns to Audition media browser

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Chinese translation for Automatic Pitch Correction needs improving

Multiple technicals have been missed:
    Major & minor should be “大调” & “小调” rather than “主要” & “次要”.
    Key should be “调” rather than “键”.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Make it possible to run Audition in a non-hiDPI mode to help with plugin usage

Currently using plugins while running at a 4k resolution is a NIGHTMARE. Every plugin opens tiny, and resizing the plugin window doesn't increase the size of the plugin, it simply adds more grey around the plugin which is of absolutely ZERO value.

In Ableton, they resolve this issue by allowing the user to disable a HiDPI mode, allowing for plugins to open and function at level meant to be seen without the aid of a scanning electron microscope. Given that Adobe is a bigger and more sophisticated outfit, I can't see why you shouldn't be able to do something similar.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Please make it possible to scroll using the magic trackpad while holding a Wacom pen over the tablet.

At the moment the trackpad can be used to scroll (very effectively and smoothly). But when I use the Wacom pen simultaneously (as it makes cutting a LOT faster) the refresh rate of the Audition interface slows down by a factor of 1000 or so. Would be so glad if you made that possible.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. More Control with the mix function.

The Remix function in Audition is nice I just wish there was more control. Perhaps a way to easily isolate specific sections you want to remix instead of the whole track.And maybe make it easier to lengthen without being forced to stretch it. I mean it's okay how it is, but it's also really frustrating.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Using Waveform Editor as a source monitor

It would be great to be able to use Waveform Editor as a source monitor like in Premiere Pro. Basic functionality is there already, (you can insert selection into a multitrack session) but the interface could be more intuitive to use. Easiest way to implement this would be allowing Audition to have both Editors in separate panels so they could be stacked side by side. Ability to drag and drop a selected portion of the clip from a Waveform Editor to Multitrack Editor would be much faster and more intuitive than just blindly copying stuff from one editor to another.…

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Dragging a stereo clip onto two mono tracks creates two mono clips

Occasionally, you'll have a stereo audio clip where one side might be a boom mic, and the other might be a wireless lapel (lav) mic.

A nice feature would be the ability to drag that clip over two mono tracks, and have Audition automatically split the clip into two separate mono clips, which can then be edited and mixed independently.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. audition CC 2018 will not play??????

I cannot get Audition CC 2018 to play on my Mac Pro. 2017 works perfectly but if I open the exact same session in CC2018 the Session will not play. Can someone help me understand

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 3 5 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base