Audition

Welcome to the Adobe Audition feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Audition team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Audition community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. DOUBLE CLICK TO RESET THE SLIDERS

Premiere Pro has an option to reset the sliders of Lumetri Color when you hit twice on them.

Your developing team could add this functionality to all the sliders of all the effects of all the Adobe video & audio apps.

It could be awesome ;)

TKS, Adobe

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Mark Edward

I can't play the video tutorial by Mark Edward, the play button would just not work? tried to contact adobe customer services and they were unable to resolve

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Automatically adapt to audio input/output device changes

I spend a lot of time on a laptop (MacBook Pro w/ Thunderbolt 3 / USB-C ports). Every time I shut and re-open my laptop, every time I unplug my headphones for a sec, etc, Audition refuses to play because the hardware has changed, saying "Audition has detected a problem with the current hardware settings." This happens several times a day.

Even if I only unplug my headphones for a sec and then plug them back in, it requires me to go into settings, choose a different output and then switch my setting back to headphone output. This has long…

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Different coloured markers, with pre-setable marker names, with different assignable shortcut keys.

Different coloured markers, with pre-setable marker names, with different assignable shortcut keys.

This would help me during recording to mark editing comments simply by pressing shortcut keys.

It would even be better if certain markers have macros assigned to them that are performed after recording. For example i mark hesitation ("ummmm") sound which visually and audably are very identifiable. It sould be great if during recording I put a pre-programmed special marker by me on these syllables, and after finishing recording, macros are executed to remove these. A reviewing option of each marker would make it more ideal too.

I…

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Prop: Scroll/zoom editors while holding down middle mouse button

Please, add the following scroll and zoom functionality to Audition:

While holding down the middle mouse button within any editor and moving the mouse ...

(1) Navigate timeline (horizontally)
    (2) Zoom amplitude (vertically)

Optionally: Multiply horizontal scrolling speed by 5 while the [SHIFT] key is held down during above operation.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Dragging two mono clips onto a stereo track creates a stereo clip

If I have two mono clips on two separate mono tracks, a cool feature would be the ability to select both clips, and drag them onto an empty stereo track, which automatically creates a stereo clip containing the audio. This would be very helpful when it comes to stereo delays, reverbs, etc.

12 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Offer different kinds of markers.

I would like different kinds of markers which I can show or not. I'd like to be able mark the beginning and ends of tracks, separately from other markers which I might use to remind me of a change in a particular spot or section, or simply remember to come back to. Having different kinds of markers, perhaps even with different colors, would make navigation much easier.

9 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Search, Seek Control & Wave Preview in Media Browser

The media browser is great for previewing your media before using them. but for sound designers who have thousands of files, hearing all of them to find the best sound is time-consuming and hard! most of these files are named and tagged, so adding a search field in the media browser will help find the desired SFX way much faster, also sometimes these sounds are short and sometimes they are very long with a lot of silence gaps, so adding a seek control and a preview of the waveform will help make browsing faster and more efficient.

8 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Spectral Pan and Frequency

I know this might have been a fairly esoteric feature back in the Audition 3 days, but I'd like to have the Spectral Pan and Frequency displays back. They were quite useful for surgical editing of the stereo image. I don't imagine they would be that hard to re-implement.

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Make it less dark

can't see a thing

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Spectral Waveform New Gradient Colors

Allow us to choose different gradients instead of the current black>purple>red>orange>yellow>dark yellow

A number of presets would be nice. Example:
    black > blue > orange > yellow > white

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Randomize Track Color

What happened to the option to enable/disable Track Color Randomization in ver.2019?

-paul.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. When double-clicking a file in file window to select a file, Audition frequently opens the "Open File" browser instead

To reproduce:
    Open a bunch of files
    Double click the file names in the Files window to select one file or another
    Double click about halfway between two files

Expected result:
    One of the two files will be selected and its contents will open in Editor window

Actual result:
    Frequently the "Open" window will pop up, as if you have clicked command-O to open a new file.

This seems like a minor thing but happens multiple times a day, sometime multiple times an editing session. I know the issue is that my double click isn't accurately on one file, but…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Why can't I use the fade in and fade out in the clip tab? I have a paid account.

Why can't I use the fade in and fade out in the clip tab? I have a paid account.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. sound library database

a simple searchable database to find and preview sound effects the same way resolve has one

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. BACKSPACE BUTTON NEXT TO THE PLAY BUTTON

Premiere Pro, After Effects, Character Animator and Audition should have this button, as Cinema 4D has. It's a great tool to do an inverted reproduction.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Coloured, multi-level marker ranges

In Pro Tools, you are able to set coloured, filled-in range markers on more than one line. It makes it easier to group your music sections having different coloured ranges instead of just grey vertical lines. And it removes the need to have markers that can get in the way if you have a lot of them.
    Speaking of which, there should be an option to turn them off. I'm fairly certain I did one time, or was I dreaming that.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. It would be really handy if you could rewind/fast forward the videos in Adobe Learn

"Wait, what did he say? I gotta start this 15-minute video over again?"

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Adopt DPI scaling feature like that of Photoshop, Illustrator

I have a 27" 4K monitor (150%) next to a 27" 1080p monitor (100%). Right now, both Photoshop and Illustrator look fantastic no matter what display they're on, their scaling changes appropriately. However, After Effects, Premiere, Bridge, and Audition (the other apps I use) look blurry on the 1080p display. I was hoping that by upgrading from CS6 to CC 2018, these issues would have been resolved, but unfortunately we're only partway there.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base