Audition

Welcome to the Adobe Audition feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Audition team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Audition community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. By allowing users to be able to choose their chosen record sample rate, such as; 528hz, 432hz, etc. Very disappointing that is not possible.

Currently, according to Adobe, there is no way to change the sample type to a sample rate other than those listed on the pull down list. This is very disappointing and means that if I choose to record audio at 528hz, 432hz, etc., I now will have to go and find another company and software to accomplish this. This is extremely disappointing since I pay for the full professional CC software, and is surprising that Adobe Audition has not been designed to support other and more popular audio sample rates. Will Adobe be changing Adobe Audition to support other sample…

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add bins (or folders) to Files window

Add bins (or folders) to Files window. When adds many files to multitrack projects it's very hard to use it. In premiere we have bins many time.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Volume Adjustment Knob/Panel Opacity

It would be great if you could adjust the opacity of this. It can be annoying when it is covering the wav. Thanks.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Return playhead to start of selection when playing a selection when playback ends

When playing a selection, don't play on from the end of the selection the next time the play button is pressed. Instead, play the selection again. That's why it's selected in the first place!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Please/Bitte dark Menues like/wie in Photoshop...

Please/Bitte dark Menues like/wie in Photoshop...

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. My system is 32 bit. It uses the CS6 which you no longer support. You should offer some sort of program compatible with 32 bit.

I have to have a 32 bit system to run a program for my work. I had been running (paid for) CS6 Audition, with out an issue. Until now. And now, you dont support it. It has crashed and I cannot access my work projects.
    You should have SOMETHING to use on a 32 bit system, or Adobe or we have no use for adobe products at all.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Unspecified drawing error

I'm frequently getting this error in 12.1.4.5 when dealing with video. Also when inserting H264 video, the extracted audio is being slowed down severely. Converting to ProRes is getting me around that.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Folders/Bins for File Management!

Basic file management doesn't exist in Audition like it does in every other Adobe software. The ability to add folders and place files inside those folders when working inside Audition would be HUGE, just like you can in Premiere and After Effects. This is a must have organizational feature that has always been missing.

90 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

27 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Use the same keyboard shortcuts for the Razor Cut Tool in Audition and Premiere

It's infuriating switching between the two programs and having to mentally switch between using 'C' in Premiere and 'R' in Audition. They do the same thing, so they should use the same shortcut.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Make the "Learn how to use Adobe Audition" panel DOCKABLE

I just updated Audition to 2019, and a nice panel I'd never seenn before, telling me it has content so I can "Learn how to use Adobe Audition" popped up.

It has the standard panel gadgets..but I can't dock it into another panel. Why not? Why WOULDN'T it be a good idea to be able to keep this panel attached to my workspace arrangement, so if I want to try something I don't usually do in Audition, I could just go to it and access these "learn" articles?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. urgently need a light mode

I am sorry to repeat this but I feel it is URGENT. I have bright lights behind my desk that I cannot avoid (an open window) and I can't see the interface properly because it is on a black background. We seriously seriously seriously need to be able to make the background a light colour. I can't see what i am doing on a sunny day and I can't move the window nor myself. The same goes for Premiere. I know there are many people who find the dark background unacceptable. it is not a fashion statement, it is a…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. View Edit Window and Multi-track window at the same time.

I would like the ability to have the Edit Mode open on one screen and the Multitrack Mode open on another screen.

The way I cut in Premiere is similar. I have Source and Program Monitors, along with Project, Effects, etc. on one screen and a large timeline for the entirety of the second monitor screen.

I'd love to be able to do something similar in Audition. Have both Edit and Multi-track open at all times. This way I can easily and quickly doctor clips, then immediately adjust in the multitrack view.

19 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Easy sync effect and preference settings please!

PLEASE create some easy way to share settings (both effects rack and preferences) between multiple machines!!!

I can't tell you how frequently I tweak something on one box, and then have to try and replicate on the other machines/locations, and when it doesn't synch right it becomes a MAJOR hassle!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Remove "_" from batch export Postfix or allow user to change it. In addition save

Remove the "_" space from the POSTFIX section of Batch 'Export'. In addition it would be great it if the batch would save the preset settings between application open and close.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Paintbrush selection needs an adjustable feathering option

We have Size and Opacity which are fine, but for the purposes of selecting a frequency-steady background noise, it would be much better if the painted selection could be made with a feathered edge, just like a brush in Photoshop, such that any changes made to the selection would decrease towards the outer edges of the selection.

This would allow for smoother changes, as currently a change will effect 100% of the selected area, and anything outside will be 0% changed. This can result in a harsh, unnatural transition between frequencies.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Rename Track seems to be gone in 12.1

Previous to 12.1 one could rename tracks by clicking on the name. This functionality seems gone/broken under 12.1

Using Host, Interview, Interview 1, Interview 2 (from duplication) is going to be in short a nightmare.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Multiple selections with Marquee tool.

It'd be great if I could select multiple areas of the timeline with the marquee tool like you can with the lasso tool by holding 'shift'. This way I could select multiple samples of the noise floor for noise reduction.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. reset marker numbering

Currently, when I create a series of markers they are numbered sequentially which is fine. ie, 1, 2, 3... However, if I delete, say Marker 3, and then make a new marker, that one is named is Marker 4.

I would expect the Marker name to resume at 3 since I just deleted 3. This is important to me because I often create selection markers for glossary terms that need to remain in the exact sequence in which they were recorded. If I delete a marker there is no way to go back and reset the count without deleting all…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Hide the "search help" field from the toolbar.

Or at least make it so that the cursor does not default to that location when I open an audio file.

It is super annoying when I open a file and press SPACE to play the audio and not have play because the cursor is in that dang search bar field. Having to click into the audio Editor window just to play the audio is not something a user should have to do every time they open a file.

This is an audio program, it should be the default behavior to allow SPACE to play the audio immediately after opening…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base