Audition

Welcome to the Adobe Audition feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Audition team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Audition community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Trackpad use has degraded in recent updates

I use a Magic Trackpad or MBP touchpad when working in Audition. I could scroll and pinch to zoom in with precision (even while the audio was playing). In the last few updates, this has gone downhill in a big way. Scrolling almost invariably now zooms out and the scrolling motion is... I believe the term is "janky". PLEASE fix -- this is adding significant time to my editing workflow. What was once seamless and invisible is now a glaring time suck. Thanks for looking at it.

3 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

4 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. transcribe audio

Create a feature that transcribes audio to text. This feature use to be available in Premiere Pro CC 8.1 and older versions. Improve the technology and implement it into Audition CC

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Folders in Files Window

Currently there is no way to organise your imported files within the Files window. I would love to sort my audio files into Music, SFX, Dialogue, Video etc. After Effects and Premiere both support this and would be a great addition to Audition as well.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Urgent COVID-19 File Management and Clip Bins Upgrade

Adobe Audition has been adopted by many journalist in Canada as the field/home audio editor during COVID-19. Only a few journalist were using it pre COVID-19 but now with most journalist working from home many more are attempting to use it. At the Canadian public broadcaster DALET is the in-house Networked editing system. I am appealing to Adobe to update the file management in Audition. For less tech savvy journalist Audition has been a nightmare doing their job. You create a session and than you add different files to the session. The next job is to extract clips, name them…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Tap tempo/BPM

I would love the ability to tap the tempo on the mouse or keyboard and get the metronome and everything else about the song to follow that bpm.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Tutorial with "Mark Edward Lewis" is broken

The beginner tutorial with "Mark Edward Lewis" is broken. The first few videos play, but the video for the section "Setting up audio hardware" and beyond do not play. Some videos much later play. Could you please provide a link to the video files such as YouTube where I can watch the series? I could not find it on YouTube myself, maybe it is protected!?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Fix the 'tutorials' website. I got the message "This site can't be reached. oak.cty.ly took too long to respond."

Fix the 'tutorials' website. I got the message "This site can't be reached. oak.cty.ly took too long to respond."

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. I really would like to see the possibility to register macros. Gosh ... this would help me a lot !

I desperately need macros : I do over and over the same sort of operation for each track that I process before putting it online (radio). Register macros would help me a lot !

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Make the Audition Menu bar consistent with the Windows desktop theme

Even with Windows dark mode selected, the Audition 13.0.7.38 menu bar is as bright as a thousand suns. Ironically the new Audition app icon is as dark as a moonless night; so I not sure what's going on here.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Accessibility improvements for blind users

Welcome
    I am blind user of your trial version of adobe audition, however i am totally blind user with big experience of using Windows operating system and MacOS with screen readers. Unfortunatelly the adobe audition has not accessible on both platforms. It is most important to add the accessibility features to your APP such as accessibility assistant in acrobat reader. There are lots of users with visually empires around the world who use the computers and mobile devices as second eyes. I am radio journalist and editing audio material is my work, so adding this feature will improve my work…

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Windows taskbar should show progress of applying effects

Similar to other applications like the Windows file transfer dialog.

For example, if I'm applying a denoise effect to an hour long track, it can take a little time. Seeing the progress in the taskbar without having to focus the application would be nice.

Thanks.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Bin in Project panel

Hello!
    It would be very useful and necessary to have the possibility to create Bins in the audition Project panel. There are sessions with many files. Having the option to create bins as in Premiere or After Effects would be more ordered.
    Thank you

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Lock Panels

I share my production room with several people. It's inevitable that someone will un-dock panels or remove them. I can't tell you how many times I've had to rebuild my workspace. The "Revert to Saved Workspace" is a good feature, but if a "Lock / Unlock Panels" checkbox was available, I could make sure it never happens. It is way too easy to un-dock panels even for me. When I put a rookie in there they destroy the workspace every time.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. aaf import PLEASE!!!!

Two years since people started asking for this. Still nothing. I guess it's too much trouble. I'll stick with Pro Tools then.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Just because you can doesn't mean you should

Made quite a leap from CS6 to 13.
    Not feeling a lot of love for the newer interface.

Either go back to basic white/gray or give me the ability to change the color of the legends in the work spaces. That blue! Please.

I don't really need tabs on everything. The transport, the clock, the level meters? I know what these are and the tabs take up a lot of working space. Going to the menu bar occasionally to make changes is not all that tough.

And could we PLEASE get rid of that stupid jump during recording. Just let…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. In the Help Menu, the first two items are links to the same page.

The title says it. Get rid of one; why have two items, one after the other, leading to the same website? See attachend:

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. wideorbit

Hello,

I've asked about crashes regarding the wideorbit plug in before. Adobe told me to talk to Wideorbit. Wideorbit told me to talk to Adobe. Clearly Adobe and Wideorbit are not talking to each other.

In short if, i attempt to save a session that has a mono wideorbit .wave file - the program crashes.

This just happened to me (and happens somewhat regularly if i'm not perfectly careful)

What's even worse, is that right before the crash i saved the session (the wide orbit file separately) and all was well. I then hit save again, and the session crashed.…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Simplify Audio Controls

I am leaping from CS6 to CC. What used to be a simple WIndows process is not so simple anymore thanks to Audition, so I felt it good that someone remind you that, if you don't have any sound, Audition is a pretty worthless applications. It used to be you'd right click on the speaker in the taskbar and go to recording options and you could control the input of anything. Now you have to go into Audition, which has not one but two titles for the same thing: You have Sound Controls, and you have Audio Controls. They mean…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Disable ToolTips

Need the ability to Disable Tooltip pop-up balloons. They really get in the way when I'm editing a Multitrack Session. When I'm working on 1 Track, if I'm toggling between Razor and Move, and adjusting Volume, it totally gets in the way. Then I have to mouse away to get rid of it. In a lot of cases, I'm editing Podcast Vocals and tasked with removing a lot of dead air in between content or the speaker's thoughts.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base