Audition

Welcome to the Adobe Audition feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Audition team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Audition community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. exporting mono stems of surround all channel assignments keep except center

When I import mono files that have been extracted in Audition from a 5.1 surround file into other video editing software, all the channel assignments (L, R, LFE, etc) keep exept for the "Center" channel. I've only tested in FCPX, so it may be a FCPX issue.

2 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Workflow & Interoperability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Don't delete Multitrack layers when "Mixdown Session to New File"

I just accidentally did "Mixdown Session to New File" instead of "Multitrack Mixdown Export" as the program saved and then crashed. I opened up Audition, and my Multitrack is completely empty. I had TWO separate edits on two layers. One was solo'd when I did the Mixdown, so I lost a few hours of work from the second layer.

If this is a feature, please change it. If it is a bug, please correct it:
    Keep all original layers in a Multitrack when performing "Mixdown Session to New File." Thank you!

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Workflow & Interoperability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Video from Interlaced Premiere Pro Sequence seems to be deinterlaced when opened in Audition

I'm experimenting with the new feature to open PP projects in Audition. We work in an interlaced format, and I've found that our video is deinterlaced when it goes into Audition. This is undesirable, as the deinterlacer isn't good and degrades the look of our programs.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Workflow & Interoperability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Enable bussing to a record-enabled track for real-time auditing of a mixdown, total time-saver for music and video sound edits..

I edit sound for video, as well as record original music as underscores and themes. It would save time to audit a mix while printing it, rather than creating a mixdown, and then reviewing for adjustments. Currently, one cannot bus from the Master to a recording track. I can do this on an external board, but it would be AWESOME to have this within Audition.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Workflow & Interoperability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Frequency editing in Photoshop and back to audition

It would be nice to be able to export a wavfile as picture, edit it in Photoshop and the reimport the picture to audition. So every manipulation on the picture in photoshop has effect on the wavfile.

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Spectral Waveform Amplitude Visualization Adjustment

After Effects has an knob in the Composition panel that is labelled "Adjust Exposure (affects view only)." This knob allows you to adjust the exposure to see what's going on better without affecting the final product at all.

I would like a near identical feature inside Audition for the amplitude of a Spectral Waveform view.

I work on a lot of quiet audio and it can be very hard to see. We don't dynamically compress audio until the end of our workflow in Premiere. Being able to visualize at a higher (or lower) amplitude would be incredible on the eyes

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Workflow & Interoperability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 2 4 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base