Audition

Welcome to the Adobe Audition feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Audition team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Audition community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Retain Format Settings in Multitrack Mixdown

Maintain previous settings from Format Settings in Multitrack mixdown

10 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

11 comments  ·  Workflow & Interoperability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Please Add Rewire Support

I need to be able to score films. This requires the use of external music creation software like Reason, and East/West's amazing sample library via their Play app. Just add rewire or some other method so I can create the soundtrack in realtime with the video track. I am otherwise forced to use other applications and audition is useless after the dialog editing. Honestly, this is the only multitrack audio software that doesn't support it. More frustratingly Audition used to support Rewire technology. I see youtube videos showing how to do it.

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Workflow & Interoperability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Ambisonic file creation and Ambisonic mixing support

Real Ambisonic file creation and Ambisonic mixing support

9 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Workflow & Interoperability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Pause removal for batch processing

I would like to be able to batch eliminate pauses through the window "Batch processing"

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Workflow & Interoperability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Snap to Clip Markers

A trick I do a LOT in Adobe Premiere is take advantage of Clip Markers. For example, I like to mark say when I slate claps and then I can easily "Snap" these separate clips in sync with the marker alignment. An even more useful usage of Clip Markers is when I'm trying to cut to a beat. I'll go through and mark up a song (or Clip in Premiere context) with beats that I'd like to hit. Then, again, I can snap things to the markers...or beats. I can cut video to them or align other sounds with them.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Workflow & Interoperability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Add compatibility with AAX format (AVID Plugins)

The new 64-bit avid file format AAX Native (.aaxplugin) is an Unified plugin format (Avid Audio eXtension) for virtual instruments and effects of the highest quality, for protools users, it is good that Audition also incorporates compatibility of its plugins.

https://www.avid.com/plugins/avid-complete-plugin-bundle

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Make duplicate markers for voice overs

When I record voice overs, I'll record a part 2-3 times to give myself some options. I'd like to place the marker and label it at the beginning of each part (like I currently do) then be able to Alt + drag a copy of the marker with the same label to the beginning of each of the subsequent versions.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Multitrack Marker Based Selection (And Deletion)

I would love the ability to select every marker (and the attached audio) in multi-track and do one macro split + delete, instead of doing each one individually.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Fill left with right (and right with left) from Premiere

The ability to directly open a premiere project in Audition to do the audio work is great, nice job Adobe. But, I often use 'fill left with right' or right with left as the mic is normally only into one channel or the other channel is unsuitable. It is a fast 'effect' added at track level in Premiere but it is shown as not supported when you open the project in Audition. Messes up the entire audio at the point where you want to finish the audio. This would be so helpful for video editors, please

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

I wonder if the “Source Channel Routing” could be expanded to map this ‘effect’ easily. Right now, the SCRis limited to one unique channel assignment per clip channel, but it might be easy enough to modify.

Ideally, Premiere should make it simpler to convert a stereo clip to mono and toggle the source channel. “Fill x with y” seems a bit of a kludge to me as the result, a multi-mono file, has the same output results with a lot more complexity.

I’ll enter a feature request. Thanks.
    Edit: Request: 4199707

11. Diagnostics > Delete Silence Should be recognized when recording a Macro

Currently, you cannot record a macro and include the Diagnostics>Delete Silence action in it. Attempting to do so causes an error message to occur saying something akin to no recognizable actions were entered for the macro.

In fact, it was confirmed by Adobe staff in 2014 that the macro doesn't recognize the Diagnostics panel. This works well with batch processing in Cool Edit Pro 2, and it's frustrating having to revert to legacy versions in order to get this to function. Please add it to Audition.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Option to include track number in file names with "Exctract Audio From CD"

When extracting audio from CD I have to manually add track numbers to the file names, there is no option to do add this automatically.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Adding adobe dynamic link for the Adobe Audition CC

Hope adding the support of the Adobe Audition so that it can have better efficiency while editing the videos using the AE or Pr

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Changing Automation lines when section is highlighted

Like in Pro Tools, highlight a section of what automation you want to change, grab the automation line, and the highlighted selection moves to where you adjust it.
    It saves you making 4 automation markers, selecting the two in the middle, holding shift, and moving it. It's very fiddly.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. BUG: Visual Keybord for Keyboard Shortcut display does not display the current keyboard lay-out

The problem: As soon as you do not have a US keyboard layout (mine is a Swiss one), the keyboard shortcuts (line [ ] etc) do not work and need to be reassigned (to è and ").

The visual keyboard does unfortunately not know about other lay-outs.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. My Audition shut down.

My Audition shut down. I restarted and tried everything I can think of. I need it urgently.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Selecting next clip when highlighting current clip

When I've been highlighting part of a clip that is right next to another and I get to the end of the first clip, the next clip becomes fully selected. Which means when I press Delete, the extra clip goes also. This is quite a hassle because it means I've been carefully stopping short of completely highlighting the clip, deleting that selection, clicking outside of the clips, then selecting the small remaining clip and then deleting it.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. exporting mono stems of surround all channel assignments keep except center

When I import mono files that have been extracted in Audition from a 5.1 surround file into other video editing software, all the channel assignments (L, R, LFE, etc) keep exept for the "Center" channel. I've only tested in FCPX, so it may be a FCPX issue.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Don't delete Multitrack layers when "Mixdown Session to New File"

I just accidentally did "Mixdown Session to New File" instead of "Multitrack Mixdown Export" as the program saved and then crashed. I opened up Audition, and my Multitrack is completely empty. I had TWO separate edits on two layers. One was solo'd when I did the Mixdown, so I lost a few hours of work from the second layer.

If this is a feature, please change it. If it is a bug, please correct it:
    Keep all original layers in a Multitrack when performing "Mixdown Session to New File." Thank you!

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Video from Interlaced Premiere Pro Sequence seems to be deinterlaced when opened in Audition

I'm experimenting with the new feature to open PP projects in Audition. We work in an interlaced format, and I've found that our video is deinterlaced when it goes into Audition. This is undesirable, as the deinterlacer isn't good and degrades the look of our programs.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base