Audition

Welcome to the Adobe Audition feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Audition team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Audition community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Audition for iOS

Adobe Team,

I’d love to see an iPhone and iPad version of Audition to support audio recording and light editing in field.

Perhaps this app could interface with some of the multitrack digital recorders on the market or Adobe could release its own awesome control surface for their apps similar to LoupeDeck.

19 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

8 comments  ·  Workflow & Interoperability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Controller surface optimization

It would be wonderful if the arrow keys on my control surface would scroll my entire screen by half a screen at a time, instead of moving my playhead, since that's what the jog wheel is for. Also, it would be wonderful to have faster, or even variable scrubbing speed on my jog wheel, because that is god awfully slow

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Workflow & Interoperability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Digital Watermark or ID

I'd like to be able to add a digital Watermark or ID to my tracks or even to CD projects so they are traceable or identifiable.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Workflow & Interoperability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Integrate CC Libraries with Audition

Integration with CC Libraries and the ability to use Adobe Capture to record sound on mobile devices and save to a CC Library.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Workflow & Interoperability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Exempt Effects from Automation

When working with a parametric track EQ, I adjust a setting in the effect control window but automation overwrites my changes. It is possible to exempt individual envelopes in the track automation settings, but this is not practical as it means individually selecting over 20 parameter envelopes.

In Premiere Pro, there is a Bypass button ("Toggle Animation") which deletes any keyframes associated with the effect.

It would be better if a button similar to the bypass/power button was added near the plug-in list in channel in mixer view to exempt all effects from automation.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Keyboard Shortcut for New Folder not working in Save As Finder dialog

This is a bug that needs to be sorted.

With the latest build of Audition (13.0.10.32) for OS-X, I am unable to create a new folder via CMD+Shift+N when Saving a file, like I am used to doing in previous versions, and in every other application that I work with.

This was also a problem with Illustrator CC 2020, which eventually got sorted.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Batch Exporting Sessions

Being able to batch export multiple sessions in a single export

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Bug: warning/error dialogue box

Audition 2020 13.0.9.4.1 - Catalina 10.15.6.

When opening multiple files at once, the warning/error dialogue box automatically disappears after the last file is opened making impossible to read the error or multiple errors (missing files, missing plug ins etc..).

Currently the only way to make the warning to work correctly is to open one file at a time.

EDIT: today, same sesxs, same machine and files, the problem is disappeared. I'll report here what could have influenced Audition. Please Adobe verify anyway my report. Thanks.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. PremierePro to Audition and Back (an 'intergrated' experience work-around)

This would be great to have RIGHT NOW:

1. From Premiere Project A- select Sequence01 > send to Audition - OR - from Audition> open Premiere projectA> select Seq01

2. Mix audio

3. From Audition > send stems or mixed audio back to (original sequence) Premiere projectA/Seq01.

No.3 is currently a painful series of clicks and navigations. Shouldn't Au remember where .prproj came from? Wouldn't it already know because it has 'dynamic linked video' already? I know it's not dynamic-linking, but it will feel a whole lot of a more an integrated experience and would work great with PremierePro Productions.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Workflow & Interoperability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Adobe Audition for Android

Hey Adobe Team,

It would be a great one Adobe Audition for mobile devices.
    As a creator, many times I record audio from my smartphone, and if I was able to use the Audition it would be much better for the post edition. And of course for the quality of the audio as well.

Thanks

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Audition ignores sidechaining from Dynamics Processing when exporting

Currently using latest Premiere Pro and Audition clients as of July 2020. When ever I am sidechaining a music track using the Dynamics Processing Plugin, everything works great within Audition.

But when I export the multitrack to premiere, the sidechaining is ignored. Problem persists even if I bounce the tracks independently

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Edit Audio in Audition from Premiere not playing

Opening an audio file from Premiere into Audition opens but playback doesn't work. Once again Adobe did a SPLENDID job with another mervelous upgrade!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. *Export Presets Audition still lacks the ability to export tracks in a desired format (e.g., mp3, 24bit, 48k, 320kbps OR mp3, 44.1k, 128kbp

*Export Presets

Audition still lacks the ability to export tracks in a desired format (e.g., mp3, 24bit, 48k, 320kbps OR mp3, 44.1k, 128kbps) without several clicks and dropdown choices. This wastes time every day for those of us who need to send in a bunch of files in different formats each day. We should be able to set up presets for different client needs and export without so much fuss.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Workflow & Interoperability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Insert new recorded audio at playhead

Would be nice to be able to open a wav file, go to select location with playhead and have the option to record new audio over (as is currently) AND INSERT WITHOUT DESTROYING CURRENT AUDIO... should be a simple thing to do no????

87 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

94 comments  ·  Workflow & Interoperability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Batch amplitude and frequency response analysis

It's currently necessary to open a file, gather amplitude statistics, gather an average FR, save that FR to 1 of 8 color save slots (a few more color presets would be nice...😇), and open the next file to repeat for all files.

Would be incredibly helpful to streamline by providing the option to gather amplitude statistics for all open audio files.

It would be lovely to have the average FR of each open audio file so the FR shows up for the active audio file without the need to wait to process each one separately every time a file is…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Dynamic Linking Audition into Premiere or AE

Just like with After Effects, can you please create the ability to dynamic link Audition into Premiere.I create the audio/narration first, and then add video to it. It's a workaround now, and it would be beneficial if I could import the Audition file into Premiere and be able to tweak it while producing the video.

11 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Workflow & Interoperability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. multitrack input meter bridge

Audition is a great program to have on my laptop and quickly record multitrack audio. I connect 64 channels of audio via Dante into my laptop and it would be great to be able to view all the input channels with an input meter bridge. This allows the user to quickly adjust all audio levels into the computer and view any issues at a quick glance. This my be in place of the master level meter while tracking.

Thank you for your support.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Adobe Audition 2019 does not play in Dropbox

Ever since upgrading to AA 2019, none of the audio files or sessions will play within dropbox as they did before in 2018. I've gone thru this countless times with support and we can't seem to get to the root of the problem. Nothing has changed on my system except for the 2019 install. How can I get my adobe audio files and sessions to open and play within dropbox as I have been doing for the last 5 years?

Every other file opens. The audio even plays with windows media player within dropbox but nothing opens via adobe audition.…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Workflow & Interoperability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. MIDI and VST support

I kmow that audition is not a composer software but i'd like use virtual instruments to create my sounds.

108 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

39 comments  ·  Workflow & Interoperability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base