Audition

Welcome to the Adobe Audition feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Audition team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Audition community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. The latest macOS version is not compatible with AirPods Pro?

When using AirPods pro, the software doesn't work properly. The audio sounds pretty noisy and cannot be played and paused smoothly. Using other wired audio devices or the Windows version sounds all good. Is this some compatibility problem?

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Recorded native audio being corrupted

After Recording audio in the program and then coming back later to edit, I find them all corrupted, playing faster and scratchy. I've done no edits to the files, but now i can't even fix the issue. So for me to get the same job done, i have to re-record from my phone because i don't trust the program to keep the original files safe.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Audition 2020 Crashing During Recording

Adobe Audition 2020 is crashing during recording. It regularly locks-up after 90 minutes of recording, although this latest crash occurred after only 41 minutes. It has occurred using both of my mixer interfaces a Mackie Onyx (via Firewire connection and ASIO driver) and an Allen & Heath Zed 14 (via USB Connection and MME driver).

System Details:
    Windows 10 Pro 64
    Intel Core i7-2600 @3.40 GHz
    16 GB RAM
    RAM Reserved for Audition 11 GB
    Primary Temp Drive - External USB 3.0 (473 GB Free)
    Secondary Temp Drive - Internal HD (130 GB Free)

Crashes also occurred when primary drive…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Bug: Audition keeps crashing

I've been using Audition with no issues until this week.
    Now, I have had dozens of instances of Audition crashing to a point where it is almost unusable.
    I edit a podcast and the crash continuously occurs when I go into a specific track in Waveform, make changes to EQ, Compression, Gate in the Effects Rack, apply it and then return to Multitrack.
    Once I return Audition shuts down completely and leaves me with the attached Error message. If I can't find a solution to this soon I'll be forced to look for alternative software as I'm losing valuable time…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Crash with switch to ASIO device class

I have a rodecaster pro and have downloaded ASIO4all per rode's recommendation in order to utilize multitrack recording. The moment I attempt to switch from MME to ASIO Audition crashes. Please advise on fix. Thank you

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Premiere Pro V14.3 plays the audio track, but cannot hear

The operating system (w10 home), correctly updated. The sound card (Realtek High Definition Audio) correctly installed. The graphics card (GTX 1060) correctly installed.
    The operating system correctly plays the native audio clips. Other programs play audio / video tracks smoothly (Audition).
    The only program that is unable to output sound is Premiere Pro V14.3. With this program I am deaf. The software plays the clips (bars and tone) without problem, the level meter moves correctly. The program can export the clip successfully. The playback of the clip exported from windows media player, or VLC, is correct.

Note: Edit menu /…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Please release a stable product.

I am switching DAW's because as good as this software could be, it's just too unstable. That and it doesnt play well with networks. Oh, and dont let me forget that its not compatible with 32bit vst's. Oh yeah, and tall the waveform files lying around every where. I could go on but I have to get back to work. What a waist of time.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. BUG: Audition crashes whenever I close the Preferences window

I've had Audition crash on me several times today. The first three times, I was attempting to uncheck the 'Show marker lines...' option in my Preferences. Once I exited that window, each time it would show the hourglass next to my cursor, then the program would abruptly crash. The fourth time, I did not change the marker setting in Preferences, but simply opened the Preferences window and then closed it. Same result. No error message popped up before or during the crashes.

Between some of these crashes, I restarted my computer, which did not help.

The crash recovery system did…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Audition CC hangs when exiting program after last update. Premier works normally upon exit.

Audition CC hangs when exiting program after last update. Premier works normally upon exit.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Nugen Plugins Instant Crash Report

Instant Crash upon instantiation. New machine, Catalina.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Current Version of Audition is running slow

Current Version of Audition 2020 having poor performance on Windows 10

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Audition CC hangs when exiting program after last update. Premier works normally upon exit.

Audition CC hangs when exiting program after last update. Premier works normally upon exit.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Exporting Session Locks Up on Browse

While exporting a session, Audition locks up if I push "browse" to locate a different folder. This did NOT happen in previous updates. I have to force quit. One can select from the pull down menu a destination but apparently that destination has to exist first to do that and be on the menu. Cannot properly interact with the OS save and browse feature. I am using most recent version of Catalina.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Audition constantly crashing

Summary: Audition is frequently and randomly crashing. I'm working on a podcast which uses a lot of movie clips and a few different interview tracks. A lot of the video files are mp4s, but they seem to be generating new wav files fine. My Conformed Files folder is huge tho. It was working fine for about a month and then it started to crash on me. Now it's happening all the time and I can't figure out why!

I've reached out to Adobe support twice: once through chat and one phone call. Nothing has worked. So far I have done…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Audition stops responding to commands

During recording, Audition has started to randomly decide to stop responding to commands. Like "Stop". It will go on recording, sometimes for 10 - 20 seconds, sometimes until you force quit it (my personal best is about a minute and a half). If it does resolve without resorting to force quit, it eventually seems to start "hearing" commands again and goes through the cache of attempted commands you made while it was distracted.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Media Browser Duplication Issues

Will continually make duplicates of files when importing a wave to adobe. See Video https://youtu.be/Vduj2xXEw9k

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Audition CC hangs when exiting program after last update. Premier works normally upon exit.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Audition CC hangs when exiting program after last update. Premier works normally upon exit.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Instant crash on french KB when pressing CMD+à

On Audition 13.0.5.36 on a MBP running MacOS 10.14.6, the program crashes immediately when the Key combo CMD+à (the key placed on the 0 key without shift)
    No other special character seems to make that happen.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Choppy Playback

I'm not sure what's going on with the Mac version but the sound on playback is "choppy." It started after I upgraded to 13.0.4 so I rolled back to 13.0.3 and it worked for a few days but then started again. I upgraded, it was still there. Rolled back to 13.0.3 and it's working again. PLEASE get this fixed, thank you!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base