Audition

Welcome to the Adobe Audition feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Audition team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Audition community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. *.wav produced using Audition is not loaded in python

Dear Developers,

Today, I have experienced that over 70 .wav files created using Audition under macOS 10.14.6 are not loaded in python. The code I have used is <paulstretch_stereo.py> under <https://github.com/paulnasca/paulstretch_python>.

After converting those files by using RX7 or by using Audacity, python could load the files.

Why does it happen?

The following is the error message from python:

stretch amount = 8.04
    window size = 0.25 seconds
    /Users/prko/opt/anaconda3/lib/python3.7/site-packages/scipy/io/wavfile.py:273: WavFileWarning: Chunk (non-data) not understood, skipping it.
    WavFileWarning)
    Error loading wav: short_percussive_like_JG_3_GA.wav
    Traceback (most recent call last):
    File "/Users/prko/paulstretch_python/paulstretch_stereo.py", line 149, in <module>
    (samplerate,smp)=load_wav(args[0])
    TypeError: cannot unpack non-iterable NoneType…

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Audition crashes when exit the program

Hi there!!!

I'm using the soundboard "MOTU AVB Ultralite" ASIO. When I'm exiting the program, it crashes. All settings are saved and all are normal in the program. Only crash when exiting after the last update. Premiere are normal with the last update.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. BUG - Drawbot error when effects applied on Windows machine

Audition crashes every time I apply a multiband compressor to any audio file, returning a drawbot error.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. "Move Playhead to End" Is Not Functioning Correctly Among Other 'Broken' Features

The "Move Playhead to End" command, using the END keyboard shortcut is supposed to remove the selection and move to the end of the file. This doesn't occur. The selection remains active and then the playhead is moved. This needs to be fixed.

There are many other instances where CC 19 makes things much more difficult and slows down workflows compared to Audition 3. This is one of them.

Others:
    -2 save dialog boxes instead of one. (One for Audition, another if you need to browse to save to a different folder)
    -Copy to New File now overrides the clipboard.…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Video Window was unstable in Apple IOS Environment. MacBook Pro.

Improvement & Bug Fixes and Up Dates for Video Window I n Adobe Audition. Undergraduate Film Student Full sail university.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Audition crashes in recording with OSX 10.14.5

Every time I record a few segments, Audition crashes at the beginning or ending of the recording interval.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. BUG Report: No metering In/Outputs in multitrack Effects Rack :-(

in 4/2019 version...Anyone else experiencing this??

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. remix

Adobe Audition crashes when enable remix is selected. Every time, no matter which file I'm trying to remix.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  4 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Sound source play error

When I playing a sound source, the program is forcibly terminated.
    So I deleted the program and reinstalled it, but it is not fixed.
    The version is CS6, and os is using windows10.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. BUG REPORT - "A severe error was encountered (Code 0000000B)" when mixing down Multitrack with Ducking enabled from Essentials

"A severe error was encountered (Code 0000000B)" when mixing down Multitrack with Ducking enabled from Essentials

Happens every time when trying to mix an entire session with ducking enabled. Music is set to duck under Dialogue.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. BUG REPORT - "A severe error was encountered (Code 0000000B)" when mixing down Multitrack with Ducking enabled from Essentials

"A severe error was encountered (Code 0000000B)" when mixing down Multitrack with Ducking enabled from Essentials

Happens every time when trying to mix an entire session with ducking enabled. Music is set to duck under Dialogue.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Fix it! New version does not import .caf files on mac version.

New version does not import .caf files on mac version. I have already told a few CSR's but I think it's falling on deaf ears.

Does anyone else notice that AU takes forever to get bugs fixed, when all the other programs get fixed quickly?

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. crashing when moving clips in multitrack while remixed clips play

I get frequent freezes whenever I have an audio clip that is using the remix feature playing, and I attempt to move something on the multitrack at the same time.

I frequently rearrange clips as they are playing, and usually that is fine, but if I have some music going using the remix feature, it will crash. the playhead has to be on the remixed clip. it's fine if the remixed clip is being moved but isn't currently under the playhead.

i don't get a full crash, or an error report dialogue. what happens is that about a seconds worth…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Incorrect mixing insert Ctrl + Shift + V

1. Copy jingle to clipboard.
    2. I want to insert a jingle into the finished file, so that the end of the jingle and the beginning of the wave in the file are summarized.
    3. Press Ctrl + Shift + V,
    4. Switch to the "Paste" checkbox
    5. I put a tick on the "mutual attenuation" checkbox.
    6. I make "mutual attenuation" equal to 0: 01.500
    7. Click "OK".
    As a result, there is an incorrect insertion ... From the existing wave, its piece is copied at 0: 01.500, the jingle is mixed with it, and all this is inserted…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Loud noise from speakers

I experienced that same issue people had with PP on their Macs where a very loud noise (like a shotgun) came out of my speakers. Please address this.

MacOS Mojave.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Adobe still retaining control over optical drive eject functionality after force quit or crash.

I had to force quit Audition because it froze while I was cancelling an audio extract from CD operation.

This caused me to no longer be able to open/eject the CD drive through ANY MEANS unless I first rebooted the computer.

Somehow, even after relaunching Audition, and successfully closing the program properly, there was still some phantom process and/or setting that retained control over the eject function of the device drive.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. "Diagnostics" when selecting lines from bottom to top - the wrong job.

If you select the necessary lines from top to bottom and click on "Delete", then it works correctly.
    If you select the desired lines from the bottom up and click on "Delete" - it does not work correctly, the markup gets lost, and there are not allocated intervals of silence.

Video - https://yadi.sk/i/etmTDPUml_1jHw

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. export crash

Audition crashes on export for versions AU CC 2017.1.1 Build 10.1.1.11, AU 2018 Build 11.1.1.3 and latest AU 2019 Build 12.0.1.34

Session is a 5.1 mix for a film reel, around 25 minutes long with several buses and tracks.

Whether I export via buses or master, it crashes after around 5 minutes. I have been trying to export the same reel since February 12 on different machines on the different AU versions stated above with no success.

Video 1 - AU CC 2017 and some session details, no crash report generated
    https://youtu.be/3VvewpIgx4o

Video 2 - AU CC 2018 (same project)…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. export crash

Audition crashes on export for versions AU CC 2017.1.1 Build 10.1.1.11, AU 2018 Build 11.1.1.3 and latest AU 2019 Build 12.0.1.34

Session is a 5.1 mix for a film reel, around 25 minutes long with several buses and tracks.

Whether I export via buses or master, it crashes after around 5 minutes. I have been trying to export the same reel since February 12 on different machines on the different AU versions stated above with no success.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. export crash

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base