Audition

Welcome to the Adobe Audition feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Audition team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Audition community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. combine HARD keyframes and SOFT keyframes individually.

You could add the functionality to switch a standard keyframe to a polynomial curve keyframe individually (such as After Effects and Premiere Pro does), not only having the current way of switching all the keyframes from one mode to another.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Multitrack Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. SUB MULTI-TRACKS (MULTI-TRACKS INSIDE MULTI-TRACKS)

You could add the awesome option of including multi-tracks inside other multi-tracks parametrically, such as After Effects does with its pre-compositions inside compositions ;)

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Multitrack Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. replace file

Is there a way to replace a file in the multitrack editor, for example a watermarked music track with the licensed music track?

I work with a lot of temporary music and clients need to hear a "mixed" video before they can approve it. It would help immensely to be able to right click and do something like "Replace with clip from Bin" to keep all the keyframes, effects, etc.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Autimation works on playback but mixdown.

I applied some eq automations on tracks and master. They work properly during the playback but I can't have the intended result when I mixdown entire session so I downgrade to v11.1.1

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. batch processing from multitrack

Is would be an great timesaver for me if I could perfrom an batch export directly from the multitrack editor. Now I have to create an mixdown first. Then export it to different files according to the markers that I've created in the Multitrack.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. keyframes copy

Please add Copy and Paste for Keyframes wherever they are.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Include ripple edit and rolling edit tool.

Currently, it's still easier to edit VO for a podcast in Premiere as you don't have to select a bunch of clips to move a simple edit. It would be great to include ripple edit and rolling edit.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Carpeta IMPORTED FILES: por qué te crea automáticamente esta carpeta al guardar una sesx? se puede anular para que no lo haga?

Yo uso el Audition CC cada dia para el trabajo, hago publicidad. Hace dos dias que tengo la versión 2018 y me encuentro que me duplica los archivos de audio con la creación de la carpeta Imported Files. Se puede programar el CC 2018 para que no te la cree i así no duplicar los archivos constantemente?
    gracias

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Volume Envelope Adjustment View! V.E.A.V.

When drawing in or adjusting volume envelopes, the actual waveform you are adjusting increases or diminishes VISUALLY based on the envelope. In other words the envelope already gives me a VISUAL marker of WHERE the volume changes, but with this new feature the waveform would grow or shrink giving me a VISUAL marker of the waveform AMPLITUDE as well. The added benefit would be to QUICKLY match volume peaks and valleys visually, in addition to hearing it while also using the meters.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. adjust relative clip gain

'Adjust clip gain' appears to be absolute only.
    e.g. select a number of clips, call up properties | 'clip gain' and type +6dB - actually sets them all to 6dB - should be an option for a relative adjustment.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Link media improvements

If I command click a number of clips, go to 'link media' then 'cancel' - all the clips are linked to the media that the last clip selected was linked to.

Undo has no effect.

Neither of these behaviours is correct, IMO. (i.e. 'cancel' should cancel the operation - and undo should undo the last link action)

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Find clips in multitrack timeline

A search window for the timeline, similar to that in files panel, to search for clips in the timeline.

Discussion- https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2572083

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. BUG: don't add .wav extension to files copied that already have it

When given option to 'copy files for this session to the session folder' Audition seems to not realise a file named .WAV already has an extension and adds .wav to the end.

So I end up with filename.WAV.wav

By all means make it lowercase, but don't repeat it!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Show match frame edits (and allow their removal)

Another NLE cross-breed. (I understand that the way video editors work may not suit the way DAW natives work!)

In most NLEs there is a 'show match frame' or equivalent. Typically this is a small white equals sign indicating where a clip has just been 'split' and otherwise levels/pan etc are exactly the same. The equals sign changes colour (say to red) to indicate that this is still a 'match frame' in terms of time but that there is a difference between either side of the edit (level / pan / clip based plug-in applied etc).

So if you make…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. View master bus / submix bus waveforms

Live waveforms for clip gain adjustment is great for balancing purposes. But they are pre any track effects / subsequent bus effects.

Be great to see a representation in the master track of a waveform showing how the export will appear. Help to catch and soften any peaks - spot any mis-panning etc by eye from the overall timeline.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Multitrack Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Add preroll & postroll option for loop playback

Currently only does a 'play in to out' loop. Be good to have an option (e.g. alt & play) to loop with a set pre/post roll (e.g. to hear edits)

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Edit | Select | Previous clip in selected track please

We have 'Next clip in selected track' - why not previous?
    Also option to use a modifier to select next/previous in any track

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Mark selected clip

Like PPro - you can 'mark selected clip' - which would be useful for then looping just that clip

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base