Audition

Welcome to the Adobe Audition feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Audition team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Audition community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Deleting multiple fades at once.

Hello All! I have quite big problem with multiple fades… While recording an audiobook I use punch and roll mode, and after recording, all new tracks are faded with tracks underneath (as you know punch and roll creates new clips one on another).
    Is there any way to delete multiple fades in clips? It would be great to select all clips and using one click delete them all instead deleting them separately… Your help will save lot of time!
    Ps. “Automatic Crossfades Enabled” option is turned OFF.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Multitrack Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Please create a way for the Audition volume keyframes to be seen and adjustable in the premiere timeline

It would be very helpful to autoduck volume on movie stems against director commentary, and have those keyframes show back up in the premiere pro timeline for further adjustment against picture.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Need amplitude zoom in Multitrack Editor

In the Multitrack Editor, please add the ability to zoom waveform amplitude without increasing its amplitude (already available in the Waveform Editor). This would be very helpful for editing low-level recordings where the waveform is difficult to discern. Zooming individual tracks is helpful, but not always sufficient for making precise edits.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Easy muting

you could have it so that when you click and drag over all the mute buttons, it mutes them accordingly. a bit like you can do with the viewing of layers in Photoshop. it would make batch muting a lot easier.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Bounce or Mixout folder created by default

Every time I create a new session I have to manually create a bounce folder within the session to save the mixouts/final mix files from the session, It would be nice if the folder can be automatically created by default every time a new session is created.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Back fill late tracks with silence

I would love to be able to add silence between the beginning of the song and the beginning of a track which starts at, say, 1 minute in. I want to be able to fill that minute with silence. This allows for an easier time lining tracks up to each other if we are pulling tracks out and putting them somewhere else, or sending the individual file to someone else in order to have them mixed is a different program.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Adding a gap right instead of ripple delete left

I'm a podcaster and I take one interview and split it into 2 episodes on the same multi-track session. I create a gap between (once I've found my split point) but sometimes I need more space after I create intros and musical selections for the 2nd episode. But at that point I have markers and other elements in play. Select and dragging over the whole second episode is OK but then I can't grab markers.

If I could somehow select all and INCLUDE the markers that would be awesome.

Is this possible or is this something you guys could include…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Notes (Comments) for individual audio tracks in multitrack session.

Track name is not enough for description and I use spreadsheets to keep track of what is what.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Mixer Recall or Mixer Snap Shot

If you have a mulltitrack mixer one should have the ability to save and recall different mixes such as vocals up, guitars low and so forth. Sonar ( which is now free ) has it. Pro tools has it, my old Tascam DM24 has it! Not having this feature really makes mixing in Audition not worth it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Serious Gain Staging Problem with BUS TRACK!!!!

Hi! Audition is having a serious problem with gain staging! when you route a stereo track to a stereo bus you loose aprox. 3dB in that bus!
    why? this is really a serious problem and you should fix that immediately

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Please check the default panning mode in Preferences>Multitrack>Default panning mode. If it’s set to -3.0 dB Center, it will be -3.0 dB down. You should have this setting set to Left/Right Cut (Logarithmic). I have attached the two places where you can change this setting (Preferences and Session Properties (Panning). Thanks.

11. ABILITY TO LOCK VERTICAL SCROLL OF ENTIRE SESSION.

I'd like to be able to easily zoom in on tracks, while not scrolling up and down the session. A quick 'SCROLL LOCK' box would be great. Also (as previously mentioned) to be able to lock zoom on individual tracks. Thank you!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. shortcut to bounce

Could it be possible to select audio and bounce it, with just a shortcut?
    I still go and use the Pro Tools one :) But I haven't find one in Audition. Thanks

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Multitrack Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. In multitrack: option to apply or commit cuts and save clip as new file

If I have a file that's 50 minutes long and place it in a track, then end up only using 5 minutes of it (whether cut with razor or trimming by moving the ends of the clip), I'd like to be able to tell Audition to make a new audio file that includes only the part I'm using, save it (allowing me to name it if I want), and place it in the mix instead of the long one, keeping all keyframes, effects, etc. As it is now I have to try to find that exact portion of the file…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. A more visible indicator that a track is pre-rendering

When you have more tracks than can fit vertically on the screen at once, and some are set to pre-render, you have to watch for the little circle turning blue as you scroll to know if something is prerendering. I would like one of the following:
    1. The entire track properties/info area at the left end of the track turns a different color instead of the same gray as other tracks (or turns a tinted version of gray). Allow user to select what the color is.
    2. The whole track or at least the info/properties area is given a bright…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I have an adobe rant ...I had always used Soundbooth, it's easier to use in my opinion. When audition opens up for new users it opens up th

I have an adobe rant ...I had always used Soundbooth, it's easier to use in my opinion. When audition opens up for new users it opens up the sound file in voice track mode and I was so agitated because I couldn't figure out how to edit it or change the interface I tried changing the workspaces and still no way to edit the file, I would have never thought to click on multitrack because i only had one sound file not multiple files. I really hate that audition is so poorly designed a person well versed in other applications…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Audition 2020 not showing multitrack view

I updated to AA2020 on 01//14/2020, I have a Mac with 2 monitors and my workspace is split, I have the multitrack/edit view on the left monitor and the mixer in the right side, Now when I open AA 2020 it only displays the mixer in the right monitor but no multitrack/edit view at all. I changed to different workspace presets and the problem is the same, I noticed since updating to AA 2020, so I downgraded to 2018 and it works fine. Is this a bug?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. control Audio pitch speed manual during using toggle global clip stretching tool to Sync ADR and Align Dubbed ADR in Adobe Audition cc 2020?

i use toggle global clip stretching tool to Sync ADR and Align Dubbed ADR in Adobe Audition cc 2020.but there is the problem i am doing 40% shrink or 103% Stretching my Audio pitch speed slow or fast no control Audio pitch speed ? i want control Audio pitch speed manual during using toggle global clip stretching tool to Sync ADR and Align Dubbed ADR in Adobe Audition cc 2020?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Mouse cursor gets stuck flickering on waveform clips

Hi! I'm encountering a weird issue when I'm moving my mouse over the multitrack editor. The mouse cursor sort of gets "stuck" on the audio clips, it seems to be trying to change the cursor shape between the normal mouse pointer shape and the "move" cursor, many many times, so it sort of flickers.

I use an external Thunderbolt monitor connected to my macbook, and this only happens when the Audition screen is on the (much bigger) external monitor, and that monitor is the "main" monitor for OSX (see screenshot). If the Audition screen is on the (much smaller) macbook…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Making the "Heads Up Display" volume control available in the Multitrack

The fastest way to adjust SELECTED areas of the Track is with the "Heads Up Display." Using the Razor is too slow and doesn't get to the results fast enough - your too busy cutting 2 lines around the wave file. And Key Frames as well are too Slow and time consuming (there are times when you do need them but not here.) The Fastest way is to SELECT the Area and quickly bring the VOLUME DOWN. You're done in seconds. Please make accessible the "Heads Up Display" in the MULTITRACK Editor mode. Thank You

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Fix the snyching issue

When using multitrack editor the clips slip out of synch with each other (and often within one track) when multiple tracks are moved.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base