Audition

Welcome to the Adobe Audition feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Audition team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Audition community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. give random color to selected clips (by keycommand/hardware control)

I just like to select a group of clips and want quickly adjust their color.

4 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Multitrack Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Different inputs fro different tracks.

It would be really usful to set different inputs for different tracks (i.e: a microphone input for a track and a Virtual Audio Cable input for another): the classical case of podcast for interviews by skype.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Bug Report: Keyframe Value Covered by Mouse Pointer

See the attached picture. I'm unable to read the keyframe value. My computer has Windows 10 with two 4k monitors.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. BUG: Crossfades don't transfer over from Premiere properly

In premiere, I insert room tone between voiceover bytes in order to smooth out the voiceover and make the edits sound natural. (this is a common practice in industry). I crossfade these chunks of roomtone over a duration of 2 or 3 frames. This is very easy to do quickly in Premiere, selecting all of the transitions and using the keyboard shortcut. However, these crossfades change when I bring the sequence over to Audition for the soundmix. (I'm sending it over from Premiere via Edit -> Edit sequence in Audition). The crossfades become fade-outs that bump up against each other.…

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Multitrack Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. envelops and vst plugin

Hi,

I would like to create a VST plugin that could allow to show an envelop like the volume envelop in Multitrack Editor. How to develop it ?

Then, how and where are stored data information of the mixed envelop. I've been looking in .sesx session file but no datas about volume or panoramic were strored

Thanks

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Multitrack Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Automatización "Fade In/Out" para varios bloques de audio

Cuando estás trabajando con la voz, y ya has borrado todas las partes que te interesan, sería muy útil poder seleccionar todos los bloques y aplicarles un fade in un out a todos ellos a la vez

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Allow for fader settings to be attached to each Cue-Marker

For live recordings using a variety of Microphones/channels with a variety of performers with different setups. During mixing each piece needs a different setup for the faders. In the refinement process the original fader settings need to be modified. to maintain the previous settings, currently each individual fader setting needs to be noted on paper which is very(!) time consuming.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Convert stereo tracks into its original multi-tracks

Convert any stereo track back to it's original multi-track format by introducing machine learning and artificial intelligence by analyzing the stereo track and comparing the sounds and vocals to sounds and vocals in a database which contains a vast library of various sounds, instruments and vocals. Or let the user manually enter the types of instruments, sounds and vocals that are used on the track. Once the comparative analysis is done, it will convert the stereo track into it's original multi-track. The user can then remix, add or delete tracks from the multi-track and create something new.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. NEW ZOOM BUG

Audition can't adjust correctly the new zoom (to see all clips) view into multitrack panel when there's more than 200 tracks.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Parameter Envelopes for Tracks/Busses

Like in Ableton Live (visual graph curve editing) where you can select a parameter such as panning or volume or effects of specific tracks and have them change over time.

You currently have it set up for stereo panning and volume on individual clips, but it would be awesome to expand it to tracks/busses and 5.1 where you could have a track pan in surround sound space on a timeline.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Multitrack Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 2 3 5 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base