Audition

Welcome to the Adobe Audition feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Audition team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Audition community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Volume Envelope Adjustment View! V.E.A.V.

When drawing in or adjusting volume envelopes, the actual waveform you are adjusting increases or diminishes VISUALLY based on the envelope. In other words the envelope already gives me a VISUAL marker of WHERE the volume changes, but with this new feature the waveform would grow or shrink giving me a VISUAL marker of the waveform AMPLITUDE as well. The added benefit would be to QUICKLY match volume peaks and valleys visually, in addition to hearing it while also using the meters.

2 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Multitrack Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. batch processing from multitrack

Is would be an great timesaver for me if I could perfrom an batch export directly from the multitrack editor. Now I have to create an mixdown first. Then export it to different files according to the markers that I've created in the Multitrack.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. BUG: don't add .wav extension to files copied that already have it

When given option to 'copy files for this session to the session folder' Audition seems to not realise a file named .WAV already has an extension and adds .wav to the end.

So I end up with filename.WAV.wav

By all means make it lowercase, but don't repeat it!

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Show match frame edits (and allow their removal)

Another NLE cross-breed. (I understand that the way video editors work may not suit the way DAW natives work!)

In most NLEs there is a 'show match frame' or equivalent. Typically this is a small white equals sign indicating where a clip has just been 'split' and otherwise levels/pan etc are exactly the same. The equals sign changes colour (say to red) to indicate that this is still a 'match frame' in terms of time but that there is a difference between either side of the edit (level / pan / clip based plug-in applied etc).

So if you make…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Midi Support for Antares Auto-Tune

I am looking for support of midi in Antares Auto-Tune specifically. Others would like midi added but I need that functionality to be supported specifically with auto-tune.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Group of tracks feature

When you organize multi-tracks, it's a good practice to assign color labels to tracks relative to the same instrument or instrument's family.
    We have to do so track by track that can be time consuming.
    Enable the possibility to group tracks to assign them a color in one click.
    It could be also useful to modify gain of all the tracks of a group in a single click.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Add roll trims like Premiere Pro

In PP I can do roll trims that work across clips, so if I have clips 1&2 butted together I can do a roll edit that lengthens 1 and shortens 2 & vice versa.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Carpeta IMPORTED FILES: por qué te crea automáticamente esta carpeta al guardar una sesx? se puede anular para que no lo haga?

Yo uso el Audition CC cada dia para el trabajo, hago publicidad. Hace dos dias que tengo la versión 2018 y me encuentro que me duplica los archivos de audio con la creación de la carpeta Imported Files. Se puede programar el CC 2018 para que no te la cree i así no duplicar los archivos constantemente?
    gracias

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. BETTER RESULTS WHEN YOU COMBINE DIFFERENT FUNCTIONALITIES

For example Audition doesn't combine the automatic volume adjustment (autoducking) when the file has been processed in terms of pitch and/or time into the multitrack.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Ability to play karaoke format files and have the 'lyrics' display on a seperate panel/external monitor

We get a lot of karaoke singers in the studio and this would be a great boon.
    Something similar could be used for dialogue overdubs by displaying text on a separate screen as the timeline progresses

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Bounce to Split Tracks

Add a "Bounce to Split Tracks" option, which could merge the "Bounce to new track" action, with "Extract channels to mono files" in one single step in the multitrack editor.

I record video with 2 lavalier microphones on the left and right channel, and it would be a great way to save the extra steps when working on the sound mix in audition!

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Add the option to categorize things into folders/Groups while editing similar to photoshop.

separate different multi track projects into groups or folders to be more organized.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Fader automation issue, BUG report?

When I selected 'write' mode to record fader automation, changing it back to 'read' once completed, no automation was recorded. After some testing I realised that if I use 'touch' to record the automation the fader position was recorded. This can be easily confirmed when looking at the volume keyframes. Is this a known issue in this release (Oct 2018)? In Premiere this works as expected using 'write' mode.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. [BUG] With snapping enabled multiple clips moved together may lose sync

When moving multiple clips with snapping enabled, clips may get out of sync with each other. Bug has been replicated by other users as seen here:

https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2499063#

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Multitrack Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Audition should not put audio 17 minutes from the start of a new multitrack session.

I selected two files that I had newly opened in Audition (in the Files pane), right-clicked, and said "Insert into new multitrack session."

For no apparent reason, the audio begins around 16:54 in the timeline, with blank space before that. The playhead was at zero beforehand. Screen shot attached.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Multitrack Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Bring back the ability to adjust both track lengths once 2 tracks have been crossfaded!!!!!!

Can no longer adjust both track lengths once they have been crossfaded.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. increase/decrease Clip Gain by keycommand (external controller)

I come from a Nuendo background and there we had the option to increase/decrease the clip gain by +/- 1 dB with a keycommand (or with a Hardware controller).

we have the "clip gain" command but that only brings up the clip preferences up and puts the cursor at the numeric value.. so, still al lot mouse or numeric keypad hassle for a simple level adjustment..

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Multitrack Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Improve tracks panel behavior

Tracks panel is handy but it will be great great inside this panel to :
    1 - change the name and the color of the track
    2 - select the track directly from it
    3 - change the place of a track inside the mix

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base