Audition

Welcome to the Adobe Audition feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Audition team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Audition community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Apply and copy/paste effects to multiple clips or tracks at once

The ability to select multiple clips or tracks and apply the same effect to them simultaneously - either by using the track/clip effects or by copy/pasting effects - would be a huge time saver. Yes, I realize you can create a preset and apply an effect rack that way, but you still have to do it one track or clip at a time.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Effects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Speech to text Just like Twisted Wave

Speech to Text Please look at the newest update to "Twisted Wave" They not only have the words pop up under each track but also you can upload your script and it highlights the script's words as you read. As a voice actor/ Narrator this saves a ton of time!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. #/#+2348034806218#/#I WANT TO JOIN ILLUMINATI FOR INSTANT MONEY RITUAL WITHOUT HUMAN SACRIFICE#/#

+2348034806218***Many of us believe that the age of “Money Rituals” is over, but I am sorry to bust your bubble because it still exists in different shapes and sizes.
    What’s the definition of a Money ritual? Money Rituals are practices by some people who believe they can create wealth for individuals with the use of spells, charms, and sacrifices e.t.c.
    Money rituals can be traced to various parts of Africa, but it can also be seen in many countries such as India, Nigeria, Ghana and even the west, where people use animals for (sacrifices) without no body effect or human…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Add a Searchbar to load up Plugins pls

adobe audition should add a searchbar in the effect rack for 3rd party VST´s so i can find them faster that would speed up the workflow so much!
    cause when i´m now searching for a plugin i need to click on arrow to expand the options,
    then select VST3,
    then select the manufacturer of the plugin,
    then select what kind of category this plugin is in (for example dynamics, eq, modulation, mastering and so on...)
    and after all that i need to search in that category i choosed before for the plugin i need.
    I have over 200 plugins in…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Export of settings "effects rack"

Finished preset chains cannot be exported. I work on two computers and I would like to have the same settings in the "effects rack" category.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Option to Sort Favorite Effects Into Folders For Better Organization

I'm sure it may have been brought up before, but the feature to organize saved favorite effects into folders for better organization would be incredible useful and save a bunch of time. For those of us working on multiple projects with tons of saved effects, it takes so much time to scroll down to the desired saved effect. (And this is after making a saved favorite that utilizes many saved favorites in one click.) Thanks for the consideration!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. "L" Key double speed pitch correction - a no brainer!! PLEASE!!

The 2022 Audition is just out and you STILL haven't done this. This is surely a no-brainer, the Premiere Pro people have already done the work and it's been available for years on Premiere Pro. I am a professional voiceover and need to hear recordings at double speed to save time to check for errors. Just put in pitch correction so I don't have to listen to high pitched sound all day. THANK YOU.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Effects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Track Effect Parameters Get Reset When Track Automation Mode is Write, Latch or Touch

When using custom track effect parameters that have been saved, they will load ok, but if the track automation is set to write, latch or touch, the parameters are reset to the default when play is pressed. This makes it impossible to mix using the automation since an effect like a compressor with custom parameters is not in effect. This occurs on version 14 as well as the new version 22.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Bring Back Central Channel Extractor

The Center Channel Extractor is very important to be able to separate out vocals from background sound or music. However, I found after uploading a file, it did not operate as the tutorial explained here: https://helpx.adobe.com/audition/how-to/remove-vocals-background-music.html

The Central Channel Extractor would run but show an error about CPU and latency loading issues. It would have no option for previews of changes via the CCE and lacked an Apply button on the popup menu. In addition, even after using the Effects panel to press "Apply" to get around the lack of buttons on the CCE popup menu...all the effects selected in…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Effects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’re unable to see any difference in behavior in the CCE effect, or from your screenshots. The pop up about CPU and latency is a warning, not an error, and can be disabled by checking the box on the dialog if your system is capable of rendering it during real-time playback.

Most of the presets default to use “Center” as the Extract mode, which disables most of the parameters which are used to customize the position of the affected audio in the stereo field. You can change this option to Custom to unlock all the parameters and adjust them as desired.

There are certainly some exciting new advanced in AI and machine learning technologies around isolating different components in a recording. CCE is based on DSP that was developed for isolating elements in a mix based on the content in a specific region of the stereo field. Many of the…

11. Silence Selected part of clip by a variable amount.

When I'm working on audiobooks, there are occasions that I do not want to edit out breaths on the actors recording, but just to lower the levels of this by a certain amount..

It would work similar to the 'Silence Feature' but instead of reducing the level to complete silence, I'd like to be able to lower the level by a set level that you can customise. At the moment, it's a four key operation (highlighting clip, hitting silence, then grabbing hold of the keyframes, and either dragging the level up, or editing the keyframe level)

I'd also like it…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Filtre papillon : traduction erronée (les francophone se marrent)

The french translation of the two poles parametric filter is nuts. The so called "Filtre papillon" had never existed if french (except for adding butterflies in one's face on instagram). The translation people in Adobe should seriously learn French. The proper translation would be "Filtre de Butterworth", "filtre à pente" or "filtre à 2 pôles".

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Add low pass and hi-pass parametric filters the missing frequency automation

Parametric filter has got a low pass frequency parameter, but it is not listed in the automation parameter list. Unfortunately, it is probably the most important parameter one wants to control dynamically.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Add support for position-synced plugins

Adobe Audition currently does NOT support position-synced plugins (like Cableguys Shaperbox2) and it would be fantastic if support for these types of plugins/effects was added, making Audition more like a DAW vs. just being an simple multitrack audio editor.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Add Option To Display Effects Icons Across The Top

One of the really nice features of older Audition versions, were having the effects icons across the top. I think Audition 3.0 was the last version to display them. It just makes it so much easier and faster to access the effects. Anybody that does radio or music production can attest to the simplicity of accessing effects when they're right there in front of you, instead of click here, then here, then the effect. One click and you're there is so much easier.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. external effects

Addition of plugin to send to external output and then compensate for latency. Presently, it is possible to route to an audio output on a separate bus and then bring it in as an input on a new track, but this has limitations and adds more tracks. It would be great if we could "patch" to an external hardware chain on the source track and have it process the effects in latency-adjusted time.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. input effects

Would love if one could add FX to the input chain. That is, process FX on the incoming audio so that they are recorded into the tracks.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Adding Normalize to -3 db in effects rack

So many times I build what a click a way takes care of in my effects rack, but there isn't anyway to add Normalize -3 db in effects rack and that I cant understand why.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Bug with mastering effect

Using a the EQ in the special > mastering plugin create a crazy sharp peak at the end of the spectrum.

I have tested with low shelf, peak and high shelf they all create the sharp peak over 10k.

Granted it might not be audible but it could cause issues with headroom or create a crazy resonance. This plugin never did it before in the history of audition not sure why this bug has appeared now.

See screenshot below.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Bring back loudness radar for Mac M1