Audition

Welcome to the Adobe Audition feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Audition team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Audition community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Remove ALL effects in ALL multitrack's clips

Just have the option to remove ALL effects with one click in ALL clips living in the multitracks.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Effects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. MORE COMPATIBLE ACTIONS

Audition could have much more compatible actions for creating much more Favorite presets (for example actions related with the diagnostic effects panel).

TKS

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Effects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. ******************************FATAL BUG: (the first part of the clip doesn't have the effect applied)

Audition is still having the adaptive noise reduction effect typical issue, even in the new CC 2019 denoise effect (the first part of the clip doesn't have the effect applied).

I think this should be DEFINITIVELY fixed, please.

TKS

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. ADVANCED TOOLS FOR SOUND EFFECTS

Audition needs advanced tools for create realistic synthetic sound effects, like a group of oscillators such as the tools of Reaktor, for example.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Match Clip Loudness by Selection

When applying "Match Clip Loudness", I would like to set it by time segments. I often have audio clips that I need to correct that have seconds or minutes of very quiet audio, followed by seconds or minutes of very loud audio. The only way I can figure to do this now is by cutting up the audio to different tracks or files, apply "Match Clip Loudness" and then merge them back together. It would be nice if you could simply select part of the audio, tell it to match loudness, then select another portion and do it again.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. +++++++++++++++++++++ADVANCED VOCODER

Audition should have an advanced vocoder tool for creating new modified voices, like mixing some recorded clips, and more advanced techniques (both in wave form and in multitrack clips).

TKS

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. BUG: DeNoiser and DeReverb (Jason Levine and Video Revealed)

The new DeNoiser and DeReverb don't work well the first part of the audio clip.
    There are some of these results on You Tube. For example the first part of the audio of the videos of the Video Revealed and Jason Levine videos have these audio problems, I think because they are using these new tools. ;)

Jason Levine: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZsbFuuEy30

Video Revealed: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pkla0IPt8ck

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Audition can't synchronize audio with vídeo. WHY?

Audition should have better synchronization functionalities.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. BETTER RESULTS WHEN YOU COMBINE DIFFERENT FUNCTIONALITIES

For example Audition doesn't combine the automatic volume adjustment (autoducking) when the file has been processed in terms of pitch and/or time into the multitrack.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. [BUG] Noise reduction process does not work, loud snaps at the beginning and no reduction applied

Ever since upgrading to Audition CC 2018, noise reduction has not worked at all. Attempting to use it produces a loud snapping/reversing sound, the audio is shifted, and the noise reduction is not applied at all.

CC 2017 works as expected and I've continued to use it, but I would like to be using the current software. I am on a 2017 iMac, macOS High Sierra 10.13.3.

I've attached a recording of what happens when I try to use noise reduction on a file. Changing settings, sample size, etc all produce similar results.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. BUG: Loudness Radar reset causes crash

Start new multitrack session
    Add Special | Loudness Radar to master bus
    Hit the 'reset' button (top right) on LR panel - CRASH

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Effects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. BUG possible with Gain control, using Heads Up Display

Fix odd bug that pops up when I try to use the HUD to raise or lower gain in a section of wave file. It seems when I've zoomed in too close to the selection, there's a lag from the time I move the wheel to the time the result shows up. I often have to tweak several times to get it where I want it, since the effect doesn't show in real time. Didn't have this problem when I owned Audition CS6.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. #ProjectKazoo and #ProjectVoco

You could add #ProjectKazoo (it's a great reason for adding music functionalities) and #ProjectVoco as Adobe Audition tools.

Yes, Adobe, you can ;)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Tool to smooth out vocal fry

I'd like a tool to help clean up vocal fry. I'm a visual designer who records audio for training. I typically work with the spectral frequency. I'd love a tool that I could use to smooth out the vocal fry that keeps it the same pitch and duration but almost fills it in content-aware-style to smooth it out.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Manual Pitch Correction is off when applied to selection

I think there is a BUG in the manual pitch correction process:

If you make a pitch correction on a selection (to better loop the part you're working on) it seems that Audition misplaces the edit points (wrong time scaling perhaps?) and you can hear corrections that you made on earlier points to appear later where they don't belong.

When you deselect the area, the correction points match as they should.

This makes the whole process quite unusable and cumbersome.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Exterior Re-creation via Plug-In

Hi,

My name Is Peter Michael Sullivan. You can check my credentials here: https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0838292/

One of my specialties is the recreation of exterior spaces; it is here I can be of use to you.

The (quick as I can make it sensible) back-story. While working on “What Dreams May Come” I had finally “had it” with interior reverbs, for that is all reverbs provide since we all know the primary market is music, not film, but in film sound design, the realm I work in, exteriors are just as if not more common. I tried my damnedest to recreate forest…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Bug: Incorrect display of VST plugins at high DPI resolutions

I have a similar problem with the incorrect display of plugins in Adobe Audition. My PC is set to a DPI resolution of 125 percent. Now I have the problem that the plugin StereoTool does not work. When I start Audition and load the plugin, the plugin just gets cut off. The plugin itself recognizes the higher DPI resolution, and wants to anticipate a corresponding scaling. In Audacity, for example, it works without any problems. But in Audition it is almost impossible to work with the plugin. Solving the above problem should also immediately fix this problem because it is…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Effects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. AUTOMATIC VIDEO CUTTING while DELETING SILENCE

You could add an automatic video cutting at the same time (and with the same concordance) that you use the option "delete silence" in the Diagnostic Effect. It's a nice idea to make faster videos, such as the youtubers do them.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. AUTOMATIC CUTTING while DELETE SILENCE

You could add an automatic video cutting at the same time (and with the same concordance) that you use the option "delete silence" in the Diagnostic Effect. It's a nice idea to make faster videos, such as the youtubers do them.

TKS

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Show previous FX added to waveform.

If I add an FX to a clip in Premier, I will still see them and their values even after reopening. Do that for Audition. I may add 6-10 different subtle FX. I hate recreating an entire voiceover because the client thinks there is too much reverb and I can't see WHAT FX was applied, nor their values.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base