Audition

Welcome to the Adobe Audition feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Audition team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Audition community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Export & share effect Rack presets

In every other piece of professional audio software I am aware of, I can share effect presets with others by finding the file, such as "giant_reverb.pst" etc., and sending to someone else who drops it in the same place on their computer, or imports, or whatever.

In Audition 2018, these seem to be stored in a big single XML file. Can this really be true? Is there no way to share? I just spent all day creating presets to share with a co-worker, but now I find there is no way to share just the relevant presets without sharing the…

10 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

3 comments  ·  Effects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Effects rack preset folders/organization

The ability to organize presets into folders would be extremely helpful.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Effects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Need De-Rustle (to remove clothing rubbing sounds) or buy Izotope to get their De-Rustle ;)

One things really missing in Audition is an effect similar to Izotope's De-Rustle that removes clothing rubbing sounds when recording with lav mics. This is a recurring issue if you look at search results on Google so might be a great addition to Audition.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. ARA2

With audio technology moving forward all the time, ARA2 is an absolute must now for Audition.. other DAWs already have ARA2 integration..

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Spatial Workstation VST (Facebook's plugin for ambisonics / spatial audio)

Hi dear Adobe / Audition community & developers,

I'm currently working for a VR-supported language course.
    Despite being responsible for designing curricula, learning & teaching materials etc., I somehow ended up editing VR 360° videos.

I appreciate Adobe's efforts in integrating VR into premiere and in being able to open 4-channeled *.amb files.

It would be great if there was any pluging / effect to VISUALLY create 3D-Sound experiences such as the
    - SpatialWorkstation-VST-3.3.1-Win64 (Facebook)

I have tried the following workflow suggested by Adobe & forums:
    (1) setup a VR sequence with ambisonics
    [Preferences > Timeline > multichannel mono media…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Bitcrusher Effect

It'd be great to have a bitcrusher effect in Adobe Audition. I know you can already convert sample type of a file manually from the Edit menu. However, it'd be good to have an effect which could be used and automated inside the multitrack.

10 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. BUG REPORT: Changing Sorting of Effects Menu Breaks Custom VST Effects Hotkeys

After assigning VST3 effects plugins to custom keyboard shortcuts, changing the "Sort Effect Menu By:" setting (Edit=>Preferences=>Effects) will reassign the hotkey to other effects. Interestingly though, the hotkey menu will still show the old effect name (not sure if that survives an app restart or not).

Presumably Audition assigns an ID/address to the effect which is used while assigning hotkeys, but rearranging the menu rearranges the ID assignments. Obviously these two functions should be independent of one another.

Audition version: 12.0.1.34
    Windows 10.0.17134

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Pre and Post-Faad

Setting a track to pre or post-fader is not working when using auto-ducking. Compressor only responds as is post-fader, and fights the ducking.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Faster way to load third party plugins in Audition

I have a big arsenal of plugins that I use on Adobe Audition but takes more than 40 seconds to go thru the list and pick one because I have to wait for the list to scroll down, a better way is to display every plugin in a pop up menu like fl studios (see the attached video)
    Thank you
    FM

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. i would like to see presets from mike russell

i would like to see presets from mike russell

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Ability To Create Roomtone That Matches Audio

Sometimes we don't have the privilege of gathering room tone, or room tone changes midway throughout a clip (A/C turns on, for example).

Ideally, you could run a process (similar to Capture Noise Print) that takes your selection and looks for the quietest bits. Using this, it would generate tone that would match the room tone/ambience of the clip.

iZotope RX 6 has a similar feature under the name "Ambience Match," which is an absolute lifesaver.

29 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Effects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Use diagnostics to quickly select & mute silence (as documented)

It's simple to use Diagnostics to identify all the silence in an audio file. I want to mute (not delete) all the silence.

Oddly, the "Fix by: Deleting Silence" setting is documented to do just that (mute instead of delete), however the implementation doesn't mute. It deletes. You can get the exact behavior by choosing "Fix by: Shortening Silence" to 0ms.

I recommend, fixing the documented feature, then renaming it to "Muting Silence" in the interface (so people can actually find it)

Here's a screenshot of the feature as documented here...
    https://helpx.adobe.com/audition/using/diagnostics-effects-waveform-editor-only.html#delete_silence_and_mark_audio_options

Documentation says:

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. wavetable synth

wavetable synth effect

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Saturator

a Saturator ...

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. midi like Ableton and the plugins aswell like ableton

Please Adobe, buy Ableton and make it part of the Adobe CC ;-) or midi for Audition kind of ableton

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. ADOBE SENSEI SOUND EFFECTS

Hey! You should use your Adobe Sensei (machine learning) to generate new and advanced sound effects natively inside Audition. You could combine that with new possible tools, such as advanced oscillators for a more precise and parametric control ;)

https://experiments.withgoogle.com/ai/sound-maker/view/

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Bug - Stretch and Pitch New Duration is not working

First off, I'm using the current version of Audition on a Windows 10 machine. I work on a weekly half-hour radio program, and sometimes the show comes to me a little long. So, I try to shorten it using the Stretch and Pitch effect. But, when I go to type in a New Duration, the program acts all wonky and won't let me enter numbers in. If I delete the number in that field and try to type in an exact number, it does some weird stuff... for instance, I'm currently working on a file that is 20:16.043 and I…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Responsive scaleable effect windows ...

I wish to have responsive scaleable effect windows ... where the UI buttons, lines and graphs and waves and what not are scaleable too ...

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. multi select of effect in the effects rack to copy and paste fast to another track

I want to be able to multi select effects in the effect track, in wafeform and in multitrack to quickly copy and paste them to other tracks. And a function with that I can bypass all selected effects at once in Mixer view

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Effects in effects rack slots to copy and paste ...

I think it would be very handy if I can copy effects from single slots in the effect rack and paste it to another track to it's slots there. Like in Reaper ;-) with rigth click or so ... thanks up front. And it should be possible in waveform effects rack as well.

15 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Effects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base