Audition

Welcome to the Adobe Audition feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Audition team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Audition community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. We have to be able to select multiple tracks at once. Otherwise audition will never be a go to DAW for post audio imo.

Please PLEASE work on our ability to select multiple tracks at once. This would be a massive time saver.

Thank you!

25 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

9 comments  ·  Multitrack Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Price for Audition only is too high!

A Creative Cloud membership is very expensive when the only application I use is Audition, and only on an infrequent basis. I am also paying in Canadian dollars, so it's almost $33 per month for a program I use only a half dozen times a year. I used to own Audition CS6 outright, but it is a 32 bit application and doesn't work in MacOS Big Sur. I think the monthly cost should be half what it is, or offer us the ability to purchase Audition outright.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Hardware compatibility - MOTU M2 & Audition 13.0.13 - Stuttering playback Mac OSX

Latest version of Audition 13.0.13 caused stuttering playback using a MOTU M2 device. Playback was normal using internal audio device. I reinstalled 13.0.10 and playback was normal. I went back a few versions. I didn't try 13.0.11 or 13.0.12. I believe that the issue was introduced in 13.0.13.

Mac mini (late 2012) 2.3 GHz Quad Core i7 - 16GB RAM

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Allow users to Edit Team Project Premiere Pro Sequence in Audition

I just got hired to work on the audio for my team's Premiere Pro Team Projects. I saw that the easiest way to do this is by editing in Audition, but was sad to discover that the Edit > Edit in Adobe Audition > Sequence option was greyed out. It would make my job so much easier if I could edit this Team Project Premiere Pro Sequence in Audition.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Epidemic Sound & Adobe Audition Integration

Now that Premiere Pro has integrated the Pandemic Sound music library into the Essential Sound panel and users everywhere are enjoying the ease of use that comes along with this arrangement, it begs the obvious question: why not have this same functionality in Audition? This would be an absolutely game changing feature for those of us who spend extended amounts of time in Audition and who also regularly need to audition music from outside sources.

I'm also surprised that evidently no one here has asked this question yet, unless I have missed it. So, let's make some noise fellow audio…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Workflow & Interoperability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Opening Click/Pop Eliminator Effect Crashes Audition 2021

Simply opening the click/pop eliminator effect window immediately crashes Audition every time. Only started happening since latest version update. Currently on 14.0.0.36. I discovered after posting this, that if you turn off spectral view, it'll come up. It seems to crash while it's trying to render the on-the-fly spectral preview. I confirmed that rolling back to 13.0.13 puts it back in a working state. So it's a regression in 2021 Audition. I'm on Windows 10. Radeon R9 390 graphics card.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Michael-

Thanks for the report. We have not been able to reproduce this crash so far. Is this on Win10? What’s the Spectral Resolution in Pref>Spectral Displays? If you are on Windows, is Use hardware acceleration for drawing enabled or disabled in Prefs>General. Thanks!

Best,
    Michael

7. Allow me to select a default "save as" file type

It is just one more out of MANY steps I have to perform each time I have to go in and select my file type while saving a file. There's also the opportunity to accidentally select the wrong type (because MP3 and MP2 are RIGHT NEXT to one another). Having a DEFAULT file type to save to would save a LOT of time.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Preference & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Bug - Not Scanning for Audio Plugins

Latest official build of both Premiere and Audition will not scan audio plugins in latest version of MacOS BigSur. Upon selecting to do so, a scanning window appears but just sits there.

I've attached images showcasing the actual build of Audition as well as the actual version of BigSur.

They used to scan and the only changes that have occured is the newest update and recently purchasing a new waves plugin.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Effects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Variable playback speed! Double Speed Is Too Fast

I edit a lot of long audio - podcasts lasting an hour or more. I would REALLY like to be able to listen to it faster - like 1.5 speed. That would help tremendously.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Waveform Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Issue : seamless multi-track session exports aren't that seamless

Hi everyone!

As I'm working on a video game ambiance sound, I needed to create a seamless audio. So I exported a multitrack session with all of my sounds. I imported the result (which isn't seamless), cut the beginnning and put it at the end with the fade-in/out feature (pic1). So, in Audition, when I listen to the audio, it's perfectly seamless, there's no cut or anything.

Once it's exported, the audio seems good when imported in Audition, the sound is perfectly cut (2nd track on pic2).

BUT

When you play the sound in any other software, there's a cut…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Add ability to import AAF

Hi there // the ability to import AAF is so necessary. I mean, this embedded AAF i just received opens in Davinci Resolve, why can't it be opened in Adobe's audio program? Seems pretty basic.

Guess I'll move off Audition and into Resolve's Fairlight page.

Enjoy my subscription money anyway, what is it now, $960AUS a year? ****, you guys are killin it!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Workflow & Interoperability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Audition crashes when I open Stretch and Pitch

As what the titles says, Adobe Audition CC (14.0.0.36, Windows10) crashes every time I open the Stretch and Pitch option. I hope this bug will be fixed soon.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Bugs in build 14.0.0.36 (Level Meter & Spectral graph freeze when recording) (Playback clips 1st .25 sec of audio)

When recording in waveform (AA), the level meter (DB) and the spectral graph freeze when the recording marker(cursor) tries to advance off the screen. The file will continue to record but these elements freeze.

Also on playback in the waveform editor, the begining of the payed audio is truncated. (approx 0.25 sec) If I start the playhead cursor approx .25 sec earlier, I am able to hear all the audio. This makes editing very difficult.

Please fix these ASAP as they are disrupting my workflow time and productivity.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Dynamic Link only works for one trip

It seems the Dynamic Link between Premiere Pro and Audition only works for one trip. I edit my sequence in Audition, export to Premiere Pro - all works fantastically. Now if the client requests further edits to the sequence (adding in an interview section, removing a section of voiceover, shortening of the soundtrack) I'm stuck. At the moment, I need to start my mix in Audition from scratch as even the "edit original" option given in premiere pro of the stems originally exported from Audition opens up the old edit.

Here's my desired workflow:

EDIT 1:
    1) Edit sequence in…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Workflow & Interoperability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Audition for iOS

Adobe Team,

I’d love to see an iPhone and iPad version of Audition to support audio recording and light editing in field.

Perhaps this app could interface with some of the multitrack digital recorders on the market or Adobe could release its own awesome control surface for their apps similar to LoupeDeck.

25 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Workflow & Interoperability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Update Podcast template so that speech control is not automatically on

I am not a sound engineer, but I had to source one when I could not understand why breath sounds on the podcast were being distorted and amplified.

The response from Adobe was to try a different mic. However, the issue was with the podcast template which automatically switched on this function under the Mixer button.

I was not familiar with this function, and it is not on the tutorial I viewed. Neither was my Adobe contact it seems. The engineer, however, was able to locate the issue and switch it off. There is no need for this to be…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Multitrack Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. VST3 Instruments

I am an Electronic Music Producer and I would love to use my virtual instruments with Audition and record them in real time.
    Examples like Arturia Analog Labs or NI Kontakts would be ideal.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Workflow & Interoperability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Automatic pitch correction and popping noises

I added the effect "automatic pitch correction" to some clips.

In the case of Windows(Intel Core i5-9400F @ 2.9 GHz),there is not noise.

But,in the case of macOS(Intel Core i5-8259U @ 2.3 GHz),it is creating a popping noise in the vocals.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Multitrack Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Ripple Delete in Multitrack Mode Takes a Long Time

The ripple delete feature in multitrack mode takes 2-3 seconds to complete for each edit. I edit podcasts, and use this tool often so it's a huge productivity killer. I've found that restarting Audition makes it faster temporarily, but 15-20 ripple deletes later, it gets slow again. On macOS, it causes the "loading spinner" to appear as well. I've attached a video showing the issue.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Substaintial Plugin instability on 16,1 MacBook Pro running Catalina

I'm migrating over to a new secondary machine (brand new MBP, 16", 6 core, 4 GB Video engine). Catalina out of the box. I'm having all sorts of problems running plugins. Mainly - instant crashing upon instantiation and/or out of the ordinary sluggish performance. E.g. - (A) any attempt to instantiate plugins by Nugen Audio immediately crash (the most current version of) Audition. (B)Displaying the UI by SuprEsser by Sonnox severly inhibits the fluidity of the playhead. (C)Elixir by Flux and Loudness Radar (native) by TC Electronic appear as small sort of tiles in the lower left of the Audition…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 40 41
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base