Audition

Welcome to the Adobe Audition feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Audition team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Audition community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Audio clip does not open in Audition after selecting "Edit clip in Audition" from Premiere Pro

I used to be able to work seamlessly between Premiere Pro and Audition while editing audio clips of my video files. Now, when I try it after the update, it does everything except open the file in Audition. Ive tried everything from quick troubleshooting tricks to full factory reset and install of my operating system. nothing seems to work. Wondering if I'm the only one with this issue...?

3 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Under Review  ·  4 comments  ·  Workflow & Interoperability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Adobe Audition 2019 does not play in Dropbox

Ever since upgrading to AA 2019, none of the audio files or sessions will play within dropbox as they did before in 2018. I've gone thru this countless times with support and we can't seem to get to the root of the problem. Nothing has changed on my system except for the 2019 install. How can I get my adobe audio files and sessions to open and play within dropbox as I have been doing for the last 5 years?

Every other file opens. The audio even plays with windows media player within dropbox but nothing opens via adobe audition.…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Workflow & Interoperability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Audition has encountered an error

When I try to open a file from the file menu, I get this error:

"Audition Error

NSObjectNotAvailableException

DVAMacOpenPanel is not a supported subclass for sandboxing"

I've attached a screen grab.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Premiere Pro to Audition Dynamic Link is busted after Mac Catalina install.

The menus for moving audio from PP to Audition act normally but the audio tracks do not make the transition. This appears to be a compatibility bug with Mac Catalina. I uninstalled and reinstalled both apps but that didn't help.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Please bring back the option to play overlapping clips (regions) in multitrack

There used to be a checkbox for "play overlapping clips" and now it's gone. Please bring it back. Helps keep track counts down when making radio production and commercials by not having to have a new track for every single bleep, zap, and voice clip that might touch.

10 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  8 comments  ·  Multitrack Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. MIDI and VST support

I kmow that audition is not a composer software but i'd like use virtual instruments to create my sounds.

78 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

26 comments  ·  Workflow & Interoperability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Export & share effect Rack presets

In every other piece of professional audio software I am aware of, I can share effect presets with others by finding the file, such as "giant_reverb.pst" etc., and sending to someone else who drops it in the same place on their computer, or imports, or whatever.

In Audition 2018, these seem to be stored in a big single XML file. Can this really be true? Is there no way to share? I just spent all day creating presets to share with a co-worker, but now I find there is no way to share just the relevant presets without sharing the…

10 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Effects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Dynamic Linking Audition into Premiere or AE

Just like with After Effects, can you please create the ability to dynamic link Audition into Premiere.I create the audio/narration first, and then add video to it. It's a workaround now, and it would be beneficial if I could import the Audition file into Premiere and be able to tweak it while producing the video.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Workflow & Interoperability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Ability to "Rotate" 5.1 Clips

On many occasions I had to split up existing 5.1 atmospheres and reposition the mono-tracks individually to "reposition" the audio. This is extremely time consuming, if the there needs to be an animation/pan on top of it all. Being able to do this via an effect or panning function would be very helpful for sound design.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Multitrack Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. radio vo docking

there is aproblem in the kast version ( 13.0.0.519)
    the ses of radio vo docking is dosnt work well luke in the past.
    is reducre all the channek down.

even when i made anew ses is dosnet work goos

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  1 comment  ·  Multitrack Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Bug: Turning off Amplify in Effects Rack Removes Effect and Keyframes

After using Essential Sound - Ducking, I turned off "Monitor Clip Changes" so that I could hand adjust keyframes. (Audition does a poor job of auto-adjusting in any way that sounds good and makes sense, but that's another issue.)

I was finished, but I felt like the Amplify effect which appears in the Effects Rack when using the Ducking feature was causing the sound to clip out on the high-end. So, I turned off the Amplify effect in the Effects Rack, and when I played the track, the effect itself was removed as well as all of my keyframes that…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Effects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Mouse cursor gets stuck flickering on waveform clips

Hi! I'm encountering a weird issue when I'm moving my mouse over the multitrack editor. The mouse cursor sort of gets "stuck" on the audio clips, it seems to be trying to change the cursor shape between the normal mouse pointer shape and the "move" cursor, many many times, so it sort of flickers.

I use an external Thunderbolt monitor connected to my macbook, and this only happens when the Audition screen is on the (much bigger) external monitor, and that monitor is the "main" monitor for OSX (see screenshot). If the Audition screen is on the (much smaller) macbook…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Option to add the metronome track when exporting session

Sometimes I need the click track from the metronome to be exported together with the audio for the client's need (usually a choreographer or music video director).
    My current solution is to use cables and route output to input on my audio interface to record to another track but this is waaay too cumbersome. A simple checkbox on the export dialog would greatly speed up my workflow.

This checkbox could even appear only if you have the metronome toggled on and unmuted.

I attached an image as an example of how it could be.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. search/copy effects like in other Adobe programs + create folders in import window

these things would very much improve everyday life with audition

- ability to create folders in import window
    - ability to search effects like (PPro, AE,)
    - ability to copy effects and paste to other clips

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. *.wav produced using Audition is not loaded in python

Dear Developers,

Today, I have experienced that over 70 .wav files created using Audition under macOS 10.14.6 are not loaded in python. The code I have used is <paulstretch_stereo.py> under <https://github.com/paulnasca/paulstretch_python>.

After converting those files by using RX7 or by using Audacity, python could load the files.

Why does it happen?

The following is the error message from python:

stretch amount = 8.04
    window size = 0.25 seconds
    /Users/prko/opt/anaconda3/lib/python3.7/site-packages/scipy/io/wavfile.py:273: WavFileWarning: Chunk (non-data) not understood, skipping it.
    WavFileWarning)
    Error loading wav: short_percussive_like_JG_3_GA.wav
    Traceback (most recent call last):
    File "/Users/prko/paulstretch_python/paulstretch_stereo.py", line 149, in <module>
    (samplerate,smp)=load_wav(args[0])
    TypeError: cannot unpack non-iterable NoneType…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Audition 2020 VST support is busted

Izotope plugins cause 2020 to crash.
    MeldaProducitons plugins ui don't appear.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. By allowing users to be able to choose their chosen record sample rate, such as; 528hz, 432hz, etc. Very disappointing that is not possible.

Currently, according to Adobe, there is no way to change the sample type to a sample rate other than those listed on the pull down list. This is very disappointing and means that if I choose to record audio at 528hz, 432hz, etc., I now will have to go and find another company and software to accomplish this. This is extremely disappointing since I pay for the full professional CC software, and is surprising that Adobe Audition has not been designed to support other and more popular audio sample rates. Will Adobe be changing Adobe Audition to support other sample…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Add bins (or folders) to Files window

Add bins (or folders) to Files window. When adds many files to multitrack projects it's very hard to use it. In premiere we have bins many time.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. marker, bin, bpm

I am a great user for a long time of the adobe products that I consider very performing. The program I use and know best is premiere, after less used after effects, and finally audition. I must note that audition beyond the integrations through the dynamic link seems a somewhat anomalous program. There are no folders in which to sort different files, there is no premiere export of clip markers that are displayed in audition, if you want to work on a part of the sequence to premiere and then another part, the chaos of files in the project audition,…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Workflow & Interoperability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. control Audio pitch speed manual during using toggle global clip stretching tool to Sync ADR and Align Dubbed ADR in Adobe Audition cc 2020?

i use toggle global clip stretching tool to Sync ADR and Align Dubbed ADR in Adobe Audition cc 2020.but there is the problem i am doing 40% shrink or 103% Stretching my Audio pitch speed slow or fast no control Audio pitch speed ? i want control Audio pitch speed manual during using toggle global clip stretching tool to Sync ADR and Align Dubbed ADR in Adobe Audition cc 2020?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Multitrack Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 24 25
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base