After Effects

Welcome to the Adobe After Effects feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the After Effects team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the After Effects community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add color labels to two changed key frames

Generally speaking, one layer and one attribute will add multiple animations of value changes

However, it is difficult to locate the desired key frame position. The most important thing is that the layer label is not bound to the key frame position.
    Interactive method: select two key frames with changing values, add "key frame label", in the time window, a line will appear between the selected key frames, and the color of the line can be defined!

If it conflicts with the color animation, it is recommended to add a color line, just to distinguish the color key frames.
    I…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Full Screen Preview UI error

Watching RAM previews in full screen is great and something I use all the time. Except when I turn off the full screen preview After Effects has to reload the entire UI. I usually work with quite a bit of Comps open (maybe 30+). Each time after coming out of the full screen preview the UI becomes unresponsive and then loads up and opens all the comps again and then brings me back to my normal layout.

I know there are options to have mercury playback on a separate screen, which would most likely solve this problem - but you…

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Guides need improvement

The guides at the moment are horrible (granted I don't use them much for most of my work but on the job I have at the moment they are proving quite critical for making accurate masks on shape layers. The three pixel width lines are truly horrible and just make them look like a blurred line. Please just revert back to standard 1 pixel width lines - that is fairly essential for accurately placing them against objects on a visual. Or, if that is an problem for retina screens (which I'm thinking may be the reason they are like they…

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Photoshop Filters and Adjusmentlayers in After Effects and vice versa

I think it might be obvious and it is long overdue. Some things that Photoshop does are still not available in After Effects.
    And some things that After Effects does are not available in Photoshop, escpecially in 32bit. For example gradient map and colorama could be merged and unified.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Feather Trim Paths

Adding a "feather" option to the trim path effect. It seems like there is no simple way to achieve this effect that a lot of people are struggling to create.

Having the option to animate lines with a feathered trail would be a tremendous asset to everyone, instead of having to resort to complicated workarounds.

Thank you.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. solicitud de funcion a CUDA O GPU para no tener problemas con trazado de rayo

solicitud de funcion a CUDA O GPU para no tener problemas con trazado de rayo

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. older (CC2018 and earlier) .aep projectfiles causes crash in CC2019 software

Projects that I created in AE CC2018 or earlier (and till then worked fine) can be opened in AE CC2019 and will be converted. I can save without issues. But when I close the project (close, opening another project, or quit AE), then After Effects crashes with "Cannot allocate 0,000 MB of memory (29::3)" errors. Importing older projects in a new empty CC2019 AE project won't help. On top of that; opening such converted project in Audition CC2019 with Dynamic link causes Audition to crash. There seems some kind of incompatibilaty in AE with older projects that causes crashes.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Auto Ducking

Please add an Auto Ducking feature for audio in After Effects! It’s not ****, but it would be soooo useful.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 2 172 173 174 176 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base