After Effects

Welcome to the Adobe After Effects feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the After Effects team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the After Effects community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. MAKE IT WORK.

MAKE A PROGRAM THAT WORKS OUT OF THE BOX, INSTEAD OF MAKING US THE TEST SUBJECTS OF YOUR ******* ITTERIVE IMPROVEMENTS. I WORK FOR A NATIONAL BROADCASTER AND YOUR SOFTWARE STRESSES ME OUT. I MAY RECOMMEND SWITCHING TO NUKE, OR ANYTHING ELSE. SERIOUSLY.

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Not Actionable  ·  0 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. You Millenial Developers are Gluteus Maximus ***** which has a Fragrance that of a Corpse

You know what? You keep adding useless features that nobody will ever use let alone ask for in the first place, and in doing so introduce myriad bugs that destroy our stable workflows.

I can keep writing about the new bugs but what's the point?
    Even the most important things i.e workspace speed and speedy renders (remember multiprocessing or impacting GPU acceleration?) have always been ignored by you for 5 years now.

I can nitpick about all the bugs, usually they're small and unnoticeable for noobish users, but they're enough to destroy my stable workflows, wasting time looking for solutions…

5 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Not Actionable  ·  0 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base