After Effects

Welcome to the Adobe After Effects feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the After Effects team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the After Effects community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Restore the full support of the Animation Codec

In the 15.1 release After Effects removed the support for the Animation Codec with delta frames. It continues to support the Animation Codec without delta frames. This is an option within the codec window to set keyframes and it is checked by default. I would ask that both the non-keyframe and the keyframe option in the Animation codec be restored. Many of us 3D animators use the codec in it's default mode (delta enabled) and it would be very time consuming to transcode all out work. Thanks

13 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

6 comments  ·  Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for filing this request.

We have logged an internal feature request for adding support to the Animation codec for both encoding and decoding delta frames (a.k.a, the “Key frame every X frames” option). It is currently under review for future updates to the Adobe DVA products. At this time I can not share a timeline for when this might happen.

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base