Render queue "output to" uses an old File name and location template
In Render queue, I have used tokens to set a custom naming convention and file location and marked it to be the default template for exports. It worked for a bit, but after I made some changes to the template, the app choses the old template when I add new comps to Render queue even though the new template is marked as default. I have had your support people troubleshoot, reinstalled the app and even used CC Clean and installed again with a special download link. It worked again for a short while but once I made another template it wouldn't use the new one that was marked as default.