better keyframe data display
some idea for better keyframe data display:
• select and see values / velocity / etc in a palette and be able to change in that palette.
• keyframe color labels
• connected value keyframes, so of 4 values, you can link the middle two (like a fade up and down for example)
• 3 vertical sizes of keyframes in timeline, kind of like changing size of track height in premiere. the taller setting could show ghosted velocity or graph chart of value behind keyframes.
• locked or grouped keyframes, grab one and all of them will shift the same position. would need a color label of some kind.
• a way to interactively change a keyframes value without the timeline being on that value. Like the pop up window but a permanent palette you could click drag values and see how that change the keyframe path.