After Effects 17.0.1 visual preview/render glitches
I have preview and rendering issues, both in After Effects 17.0.1 or rendering from AE to Media Encoder.
I reverted to AE 17.0 and the glitches are gone.
The glitchy part is on the fire portion of the frame, which is a composition when I use a free fireplace footage which is overlapped 3 times across the frame width.
- Disabling Fast Render preview
- Rendering using CUDA
- Rendering using Software
- Rendering using OpenCL
- Re-rendering the original footage (the FIRE footage shown) into a high quality MP4 using media encoder to discard possible format problems with the file
- Purging all memory and image cache every time I switch
- Saving as 15.x.x version and rendering from CC 2018 (I don't have 2019 installed in my computer)
- Reverting to 17.0 and opening the original 17.x.x AE project.
Also I have noticed that rendering in/from 17.0.1 was way faster. But... glitchy. I hope Adobe fixes this so I can update again.