RTL Language Issue (Arabic)
It seems that there are a lot of hoops to jump through when working with languages that are in the RTL form.
Specifically I'm trying to update a video to Arabic translation and when I paste my text, it comes in backwards.
I've updated my Type prefs, using Adobe Arabic, updated to the latest version of AE (17) and have the correct paragraph direction selected.
I ended up finding this sort of work around, but I have to copy/paste text from the PDF I have, to the website. Then copy/paste the text from the website to my AE file.
While troubleshooting it seems the solution is either a plugin, or something similar to what I'm doing.
It'd be great if we could just copy/paste text from the documents that we are working off of.
Hannah Churn commented
Website I'm referring to in my post, sorry forgot to link