BUG: TSV data no longer exporting .mogrt / read by Premiere
I no longer get a pop up warning me that AE is needed to run the .mogrt in Premiere with the TSV data...
The data is no longer read in Premiere, which it was before the last "upgrade"
Is there any troubleshooting tipd for TSV based expressions in mogrts?
Fixed bug in AE 16.1.2
Sorry for the delay in communication here. We resolved this issue in AE 16.1.2. If you are unable to update to that though here is some extra info and workarounds.
What *is* working?
- .tsv driven Mogrts exported from 16.0 are working as expected.
- .tsv driven Mogrts created in 16.1 and 16.1.1 will work if the .aep was created in Mac 10.14
- .csv driven Mogrts are working from all the latest releases and on all supported OSs (Mac & Win)
What is *not* working?
- .tsv driven Mogrts exported out of 16.1 and 16.1.1 created on Mac 10.13.6 or Win 10
Known work arounds?
- Export all tsv driven Mogrts from 16.0
- If using 16.1 or 16.1.1 on Mac, update to the latest OS and create fresh project. :(
- Force AE Mogrt to be rendered via Dynamic Link, which can be done by adding a hidden paint stroke or changing the renderer from Classic 3D to Cinema 4D in the Comp Settings. (Make sure and click "Warn me if After Effects needs to be installed in order to customize the Motion Graphics template").
This will require that AE be installed in order to render in Premiere though.