bug reports: edit original commend not always working cc2019
cc2019 - edit original commend not always working. i am using after effect since version 3.1. never had this problem - i׳m on a layer pressing commend+E but Nothing happens.
Thank you for filing this bug report.
Can you please provide more detail on the problem? We need to know more about when you encounter this problem. For example:
- What type of file are you selecting when you choose the Edit Original command in After Effects? PSD, AI, MOV, MP4, TIFF, JPEG, etc. Is it only one particular file type, or multiple file types?
- What application are you expecting to open for this file?
- What happens when you double-click on the file in Explorer or Finder? Does the expected application open?
- Is this on Windows or Mac? What version of the OS?
- Is this only in an existing project? If you import the same file into a new project, does the same problem occur?
HI, I have the same problem. The command "edit original" is not working with Illustrator or Photoshop. It does not word "command+E" or using right click on the mouse. However whe I used show the file in finder it does works.
I´m working on Mac 10.14.3 o running the latest version of Adobe software.
it is photoshop files -
jpg or png
i am working on
Mac Pro (Late 2013)
3.5 GHz 6-Core Intel Xeon E5
32 GB 1866 MHz DDR3
AMD FirePro D500 3072 MB
it happens sometimes - its like the ״edit original״ does not working
״Command e״ or from the Manu
The file opens fine in the photoshop