Automatic or default continuous rasterize
Have the option to set your preferences to have 'continous rasterize' as a default for vector layers imported from Illustrator. I always want this checked for my layers, but in the flow of working sometimes forget to check the box which then only shows in rendering.
lyszyk cyril commented
Yes this option will be great for me to
Kyle Hamrick commented
Completely agree. Having it off by default feels like a holdover from days of slower systems, and I would happily manually deal with the 2% of times when I don't need this, vs having to remember to enable it for the other 98%.