Make interpretation settings part of the custom presets
I frequently have to batch render a huge number of files to a different frame rate.
The only way to do this is:
1) drag & drop the files (slow).
2) Then select them all and right-click to reinterpret the files. (SLOW)
3) hange the frame rate (it’s is always defaulted to 1 fps??? Why doesn’t it at least remember what I last changed things to?)
4) Click ok …and wait for AME to make the changes (SLOOOOOWWWW!)
5) And then hit save (just in case something happens) and then hit render.
Allowing the interpretation settings to be part of the custom preset saves a lot of steps.
A lot of steps.
Antoine (Autokroma.com) commented
Yep, AME is slow...