Media Encoder

Welcome to the Adobe Media Encoder feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Media Encoder team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Media Encoder community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. overheating fans once opened on MacBook Pro 2014

overheating fans and loud noise once opened and while launching... always??? solution plz...with the latest version 2020

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Media Encoder 2020 Renders Stalling

Just a simple queue of 2 videos that contain Broll and simple titling from the Essential Graphics element. First video rendered fine, second video stalled at different points, but routinely stalled. This is on an iMac 2017 (max specs) running Mojave. Both videos rendered just fine within Premiere. I have never had a render stall out in Media Encoder until now.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Help link not working

The Adobe Media encoder help (F1) link is not working. It's returning a 404 web page error.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Mogrts processed as media offline in Premiere sequence when using Watch folder

I am trying to export a Premiere Pro sequence with mogrts using the Watch folder in Media Encoder. I've tried several solutions to get this to work, and the only way I have found it to work is if I place the mogrts in the root watch folder. This is a problem because the Media Encoder will recognize the mogrt files and process them in the queue, thus having them moved to the source folder once they have been exported.

Moving a project folder (e.g. PROJECT1) containing a Premiere project, raw material inside a subfolder (RAW) and the Motion Graphics…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Media Encoder not uploading, hangs (FTP)

Bug Report
    Media Encoder CC2019 13.1 build 173 on Mac OS X 10.13.6

1. Queue a sequence from PP CC2019 to Media Encoder.

2. Use a preset that has Publish enabled (FTP in my case - account has been tested, and the same preset worked successfully on an earlier render.)

3. The encoding completed successfully with a good file, but the FTP publish step is stuck indefinitely on "Waiting for encoding" (see picture). I have waited 20 minutes.

Log attached in reply message.

Update: After writing this I open the setting and tested the FTP connection.
    AME hanged (beachballed). Let it sit for…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Batch Processing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Media Encoder hanging because of 100% CPU

Various threads on here about poor performance in Media Encoder. System Manager in Win10 1907 shows constantly 100% CPU with 88%>>95% consumed by AME.

See attached file. Some Devs in Adobe don't know how to code ...

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Freeze when render clip with AU plugin

When try to export some clip with an AU audio plugin used (on Mac), AME freezes the process as I let's start the queue. Nothing happens and I must force quit the application. Rendering of the same clip inside Premiere Pro works fine. Hope you can fix it.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Timer set to short

I have a bunch of videos being converted to smaller files. I run them when I'm not in the office. Well, the thing is every little while the Adobe window pops up asking if it is still me and I have to click "continue" to stay signed in and every time the window pops up the Adobe programs stop what they are doing so only a couple videos get done. The sign in window is messing up our work flow. It is going to be a real pain if all semester you have to stay with the computer or come…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Render Queue  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Esc key stops the render.

I had 1hr long render sequence which got ‘stopped’ when I hit esc key. It should have atleast given a warning before stopping the render. I didnt even realise that media encoder window was active before hitting the esc key which was meant for something else.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Render Queue  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Media Encoder not exporting audio effects

Media Encoder making lots of mistakes in latest version, especially in audio where it is not exporting anything on a submix bus. Reverb on a submix doens't work at all when exporting with Media Encoder.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Media Encoder 2019 freezes everytime I change by quality for a After effects render

For the new Adobe Media encoder 2019 13.02 It always freezes up and crashes if I change the quality of my after effects render. Could the adobe team plz patch that up so it could run smoother and not do that by any means.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Batch Processing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. avi frame bug

I work with raw AVI files that my timeline handles correct. The files are strange in everyway because it is often 18 or 16fps and also resolution is strange (1536x1144 pixels).

In my timeline everything matches (same FPS, correct format) when exporting back to AVI it only handles 15FPS, even with match source button (wich is 18) it will come out as 15FPS. Also since last update the resolution does not go any higher then 1080 (but I need 1144). It just simply doesn't work.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. BUG: 2019 Crashes and leaves no info in Log file

In the middle of a batch render Media Encoder 2019 crashes and leaves no trace that the operation ever failed.
    Steps:
    1) Select multiple files 20+ in Windows Explorer Drag and drop into Encoder.
    2) Hit render. Operation performs for a few minutes and then crashes.
    3) Nothing is recorded in the log file for the file it crashed on. In the export directory there are 2 file fragments A) The file attempted and B)ThatFile.mp4.xmp
    Please fix. It makes creating proxies impossible and works perfectly on the same machine in 2018

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. BUG: Media encoder exports closed captions as offline

I'm having this exact problem:
    (When sending timelines from Premiere, Media Encoder exports closed captions as offline when there is any after effects clips in the timeline)
    https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2474698

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Fix render stalls!

Please make Media Encoder not jam up when the computer goes to sleep. I leave renders over night, and its very problematic when I come in in the morning to find that my renders stalled when my machine went to sleep. Please fix this!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Preference & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. NAO FUNCIONA

SEMPRE QUE ESTA PROXIMO DO FIM DA MINHA ASSINATURA! O ADOBE ENCODER PARA DE FUNCIONAR! POR FAVOR CONCERTEM ISSO !

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Show estimated Time for FTP Upload

It would be great if i could see how long the upload to FTP Servers will take, because sometimes the files will be directly downloaded and i need to tell how long it will take.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Batch Processing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base