Media Encoder

Welcome to the Adobe Media Encoder feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Media Encoder team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Media Encoder community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Media Encoder 2019 Causes Flickering

Hi, I can't use the new 2019 Media Encoder for anything. It causes a lot of flickering. It may be related to reading Lumetri effects. I tried several different video formats and the flickering persists.

Attached a sample. At the beginning, the flickering is visible.

3 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Export to Cineform UHD i slooow especially in win10

Exporting to Cineform 4K/UHD in win10 (with appropriate encoder installed) gives sub 1fps encoding times with almost no CPU being used :-( and basically one week to encode one movie.
    Especially a joke when on the same install can fire up Davinci Resolve 15 and get 25fps+ on the same task actually using the resources of the computer.

Also encoding from MXF to cineform no matter what resolution is also a sub 1fps ordeal even for SD for some reason??

fix Cineform and make it available as default with you own working implementation of the code, its open source and…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. 2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Steal After Effects' import code

OMG..the import if files on my system is so painfully slow.
    Yet AE an Premiere…no issues. There’s almost no lag on the import.
    Why WHY is AE so painfully slow?
    If I want to reinterpret a bunch of files…SLOW!
    OMG so slow.
    Again? AE and Premiere…not slow.
    Instant (in comparison)
    So...
    Walk down the hall, knock on AE’s door.
    When they answer, hit ‘em on the head with a small sock of pennies and steal their import code.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Allow rendering while playing back in Premiere

When I batch export videos in Media Encoder, the rendering process is paused when I push play in Premiere Pro. The whole point of queueing videos in Media Encoder is to do it in the background, and by pausing the render that defeats the purpose. I've read (https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2228890) that this was by design, but the ability to toggle that option would be really helpful.

I have 2 Xeon processors and 144 GB of RAM, so my computer can handle rendering and 4k playback. I know this because I often restart the render in Media Encoder while editing in…

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 3 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base