Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Hebrew punctuation in open captions do not work correctly

When using open captions in the Hebrew language, the punctuation marks typed at the end of a sentence always appear at the beginning of the sentence.

102 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

41 comments  ·  Closed Captions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Wrong colours with Canon C300 Mark II/III footage

XF-AVC footage from Canon C300 Mark II & Mark III are displayed with weird colours in the Premiere Pro M1 beta. The specs of the footage are: 2048 x 1080 RGB444 (12 bit/225Mbps Intra).

The correct colour is the bottom left clip in the Source monitor.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Color/Lumetri  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. BUG* Lumetri curves adjustment causing blocky artifacts with Nvidia studio drivers

BUG REPORT* White blocky artifacts cover screen when using curves under lumetri panel (Premier and After Effects latest build. (14.3.0 & 17.1.1) This is when utilizing Mercury playback engine. Using 1080 ti and latest several Nividia studio and game ready drivers have caused this issue. Current studio driver I'm using is 451.48. Using an older game ready driver does not cause this issue. I have noticed most of lumetri will process the color fine, but the curves adjustment will not process correctly, resulting in the results you see below.

50 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

21 comments  ·  Color/Lumetri  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Everything wrong with Captions in Premiere Pro 13.1.2. Let get captioning fixed asap!

Captions in Premiere Pro 13.1.2 have several problems.

(
    Windows10. May be different on Mac.). Here is a thread of all of the problems I've found in captions so far. While there are several threads already that point out individual issues, I'm hoping that bringing all of the issues together in a single mega thread will help get captions Adobe's prompt attention. Here we go!

1. NO BURN IN: Exporting a video through Media Encoder doesn't burn in captions even if the "Burn Captions Into Video" option is selected in Premiere Pro's Export Settings. The captions only get burned in if…

236 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

69 comments  ·  Closed Captions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Can't change the font-weight in open caption

When directly changing the font-weight in open caption window (not the import or export settings), it seems that some font-weight options cannot be selected.

For example, Ping Fang SC has 6 font-weights, but only the semi-bold is selectable. When I try to use another font-weight like light, it shows that "light" has been selected, but the change of the caption does not present in the monitor, and when I re-open the open caption window, it goes back to semi-bold again.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Premiere Pro suddenly crashes when trying to get into the main menu

Not sure if I've posted in the right place. Premiere Pro crashes every time I click anything on the menu at the top like File, Edit etc... The entire program crashes, and I'm not sure what do to. If I click on File, nothing happens and then it crashes.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Resolved  ·  0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Expressions on text.sourceText in Ae break text input field in PrPro

Making a mogrt and adding expressions in the sourcetext property in Ae (for instance text.sourceText + "." ) will result in the input field being empty in premiere, and uneditable in the Essential Graphics panel.

Tested in Ae 17.5 & Pr 14.5

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Import WebM

Users can export WebM with fnord shareware. Users cannot import WebM files natively, however, which is the feature request. On behalf of editor, Carleana ♡@carleana_ ^KM

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Import  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. fix closed captions

It's 12:01AM and I would have been finished with my edit hours ago if it were not for the numerous bugs related to closed captions. I'll just list one here: edits in the captions are not reflected in the program monitor. I can create a new caption or change the timing of a caption, and it will not be shown when I play the video. I can delete words and the captions will not re-center themselves (okay, that's a separate bug, but worth mentioning here too). And sometimes the formatting is just completely wrong. The spacing will be too tight…

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Closed Captions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Responsive timing bug in 14.1.0 (Build 116)

Hi there,

I'm creating responsive timing mogrts for a client, and the protected regions work beautifully except for one comp. It does not have audio, and I have tried looking into the description.json of both a working and a non-working example but there are no discrepancies there it seems.

The mogrts are created with AE 17.0.6 (Build 35) and used from Premiere 14.1.0 (Build 116)

I have tried the new reset duration option, but it makes no difference.

I'm attaching the two mogrts to this report. The txt file ending should be removed before opening.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Resolved  ·  14 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Dynamic link live text broken in 14.0.1

The update to PPro 14.0.1 has broken the ability to edit live text in dynamically linked AE clips within Premiere. Video of the bug attached.

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17 comments  ·  Adobe Interoperability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Y’all!

I’ve been sitting on the news of this fix with bated breath for what feels like an eternity. We’ve gone live with the latest release of Premiere Pro version 14.0.2 and Live Text Template workflows are back in action!

Apologies for the disruption in your workflows and thanks so much for your patience!
    Dacia

12. Webm Format Support

Please add webm support.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Formats  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Open Caption Bugs!

Please fix the mouse disappearing while writing and moving open captions, also there is a bug with adding additional captions and the open caption tab believing there is no more space to add an additional caption.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Improved Captions Editing

Please improve captions editing by allowing us to copy/paste, selecting and moving multiple captions at once, easily create caption clips that can be inserted in the middle of a scene, etc. The caption features in Premiere are extremely limited and it's very time consuming to get captions the way I want them, especially if I need to make an edit in the middle of my timeline and now have to move potentially move hundreds of captions one-by-one.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Closed Captions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. captions beta NAVIGATION

(actually, open captions/subtitles...since, ironically, these captions are NOT adaptable to closed captions at present) Clicking on a Caption in the new (beta) timeline should align to the same caption in the Text | Captions window.
    Currently, clicking on a caption in the Text | Captions window will automatically bring the CTI (cursor) to the correct caption in the timeline but it does NOT work the other way. One has to scroll through the entire Captions window to find the current caption (not impossible if one highlight/selects the caption in the timeline but it should really come up without having to…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Closed Captions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

This issue should be resolved. The captioning workflow has now been released in Premiere Pro version 15.0. I encourage you to update.

Learn all about the new captions workflow here: https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/user-guide.html/premiere-pro/using/working-with-captions.ug.html

Learn all about the new captions workflow here: https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/user-guide.html/premiere-pro/using/working-with-captions.ug.html

16. Always keep captions visible in the Captions window

When working on captions, deselecting the captions clip in the Timeline (or selecting any other clip) makes all of the captions disappear from the Captions window. An empty Captions window is of zero benefit to editors and is an annoyance since it gives editors the added step of having to re-select the captions clip in the Timeline before they can continue to work on captioning.

My suggested solution is simple. Please always keep captions visible in the Captions window, whether the captions clip is currently selected in the Timeline or not. If the Timeline has 2 or more captions clips,…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Resolved  ·  0 comments  ·  Closed Captions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. mogrt text isn't showing up

I created a mogrt call-out locator pin file in After Effects that is essentially the same as the locator pin call-out template, only in the opposite direction. I exported the mogrt file from After Effects to my local templates folder and went to premiere to use it. But when I put it onto my timeline in premiere, the text doesn't show up. Everything but the text shows up. Why? Where did the text go?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. bulk slide captions

Better keyboard command/modifiers to bulk slide caption files. For example, take the the completed captions from a 30 minute video, and be able to quickly and accurately edit them down to 10 minutes like with video clips. We cant slide them easily or make razor tool cuts to the caption clips easily. often captions may slip or seemingly disappear.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Closed Captions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. multi selection for caption and moving captions in same time

i can't select multi caption in same time, please make multi selection for caption with mouse in sequence for moving captions in same time.

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Closed Captions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. i cant get my tutorial back

I tried clicking the help button and clicking premiere pro in- app tutorials button but nothing came up. I don't know how to get it back. its not fair if I forget how to work things and I cant get the tutorials back. I REFUSE TO GOOGLE ANYTHING. I WANT THE TUTORIALS. please. sorry I yelled I just want the tutorial back. thank you

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base