Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• or
  1. raw 3:1 support

I shoot on a Blackmagic camera and I still can't import/use raw footage with a 3:1 compression natively inside of Premiere pro. Are there plans to implement this in the future?

15 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

4 comments  ·  Formats  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. DNG RAW 3:1 and 4:1 support for codec

Updating the Codec support for DNG Raw including support for 3:1 and 4:1 compressed version of Cinema DNG files. With the new Blackmagic Pocket 4K camera using these file This will soon be a deal breaker form many smaller video companies, independent film makers and individuals.

28 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Formats  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. blackmagic DNG 4:1 support

add compressed raw support for ursa pro dng filles with 3:1, 4:1 compression

22 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Formats  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Thanks a lot for Canon RAW light support

Thanks a lot for Canon RAW light support !
    I am so happy to be able to playback smoothly my Raw file ( at 1/4 ) on my 2013 MacbookPro ( 2,3 Ghz Intel Core i7 with Nvidia GeForce GT 750 M 2048 Mo )
    Thanks !

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Timecode is still incorrectly reported by Premiere 13.1.3

Setup:
    Windows 10
    PPro 13.1.3
    Blackmagic RAW v1.5

Editing a feature that was begun on OS X PPro 13.0.1 and just migrated media/project files to a faster Win10 machine. For various reasons, had to do something I rarely do and that is upgrade to PPro 13.1.3 mid-project. Using the new BRAW codec for Premiere, I unlinked from the transcoded ProRes files I was previously editing on and linked media directly to the braw files directly taken from a BMPCC4K camera.

To my horror, all my sequences and synced clips of the entire movie are off by up to…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Import  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base