Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• or
  1. Morph Cut not Exporting Properly

When using Morph cut some videos show a random frame instead of the Morph cut, which show up as working properly in the timeline.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

3 comments  ·  Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Analyze Morph Cut in foreground

Force Morph Cut to analyze in the foreground. This would basically be a render but in the timeline. When using Morph Cut, I make a change and wait, make a change and wait. I would rather have the option to throw my entire processor at the problem to get my results faster. This way, when I can move on instead of waiting for a background process that I wish was using more resources to complete the Morph Cut faster.

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. WILL NOT NEST WITH MORPH CUT

If a morph cut is on a transition it won't nest

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. BUG: Morph Cut renders disappear; also morph cut calculations change

Morph Cuts are barely usable. When they work, they're great. But two things happen ALL THE TIME:

1/ Every time I reopen a sequence with Morph Cuts, the renders have to be done again.

2/ Sometimes, the inter frame calculations go haywire. i.e. once you've got the Morph Cut looking great and nicely invisible, you come back to it days later (have to re-render, per above), and the result is insane, like the speaker is on windowpane acid or something - crazy, utterly different new frames have been interpolated. Only solution is to start all over again.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. fix morph cut bugs

Morph cut is buggy, erratic, unstable. When it works it is amazing but most of the time the "Analyzing in background" bar keeps appearing even after rending, but sometimes after multiple tries it disappears. The message bar also appears frequently in exported media. Some have posted that this doesn't happen if you export from Premiere directly, But I've had it happen both ways.

43 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

23 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Morph cut Ultra-Key

When I set a Morph Cut on a sequenz in 1080p with 4K and Ultra Key in this sequenz, the preview (Programmmonitor) freezes, so that I have to restart Premiere Pro. Saving is no problem at this point. When I close the project an error message appears after closing.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Morph Cut - Analyzing progress bar

Please give us a progress bar for morph cut's analyzing so we have a clue how long it will take to finish.

24 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Morph cut not preserving lip sync

I often have to cut out a word or two from various places in an interview video. When I put morph cut on these cut, the resulting video looks great with no detectable jump, except the lip sync becomes wrong. Often the person would starts talking (audio) when the video shows his mouth closed. It's a shame I have to abandon using morph cut in those cases. If more attention can be focused on preserving lip sync that would be great.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Morph Cut isn't working.

Morph isn't working. I delete the transition from the clips and put it a couple of times. I even restarted the program and it still does nothing when I put it where I want it. Even hitting the analyze button doesn't help.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Morph Cut transition Not Working

Morph Cut transition not working using the most recent version of Premiere Pro. Have tried to use it in multiple projects over the past couple months with different settings and either get an error that says "a low-level exception occurred" OR it will apply the transition but wont work properly, it will "flip" back and forth between frames of the two videos you're transitioning erratically. Attached is an example.

Thanks!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Fix Morph Cut analyzing problems

Morph cut regularly gets stuck on analyzing. Worse, it sometimes successfully analyzes once and then later forgets. When that happens I have to change the transition position/duration or remove it and add it back to try and force it to reanalyze.

The problem with forgetting analysis is so common that I have to step through my cut one edit at a time before outputting each time because there's no warning that something is still analyzing. An export with an analyzing watermark is useless.

Clicking the "analyze" button on a stuck clip also doesn't work. That makes the watermark spaz between…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. BUG: Morph Cut won't render when nested

PPro 14.1.0
    Morph cut on clips in a nested sequence render as "analyzing in background" when I render the main sequence. Analyzing is complete, playback is fine in both nested and main sequences. This only appears on renders - from both Media Encoder and from PPro directly.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Morph Cut

Really Adobe? 348 suggestions about the f*** **** effect everybody needs and you are unable to make a decent one in years? It's simple, just copy Avid's. We want nothing more. We want exactly what Avid does for like 10 years ago and does perfectly. Somebody is not doing his job on your and our money. It's an emergency for 3 years ago already... Someone should feel really ashamed if decency would still exist.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Premiere's Morph cut is not as good as Avid's

Says it all in the title. Avid Media Composer's morph cut is about three times as fast as Premiere's, and gives better, more naturalistic results. That's the comment.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Warp Stabilizer and morph cut bugs and crashes

What is wrong with warp stabilizer also morph cuts often cause crashes when analysing or exporting in premiere or media encoder.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Need an "Analyze all" button for all Warp Stabilizer and Morph Cut effects in a Sequence

I very often modify clips later that have had Warp Stabilizer applied to them (especially when adding transitions to a sequence last). I then have to go back through very long sequences, perform an effects search, and manually click Analyze. It would be great if there was an "analyze all" button to analyze all effects in a sequence including Morph Cut. Thank you!

135 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

22 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. S curve on the Morph Cut transition ?

The morphcut transition is a linear one...
    When used it adds a strange robotic feeling in the head movement of the person.
    One way I would correct that would be to add an editable S curve to the transition.

Thanks !

Flo

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Warning when exporting a sequence has unprocessed morph or stabilize effects

Because warp stabilizer and morph cut process in the background, there's not a good way of knowing if they're done other than to check each one first. Sometimes I'll output a cut only to see that it had forgotten all the morph cuts and hadn't re-analyzed them yet. So I get a bunch of banners in the output with hard cuts. There's no reason I would ever want to output a cut with those banners. At least give me a warning that there are still effects processing.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. use progress/info box to check if for effect (morph cut/warp stabilizer) analysis done or not

adding wrap/morph & doesn't inform me the detail time to complete.
    and also if in any case you move one frame, it reanalyses & in Render it emit out "analysis in background" dialogue.
    To prevent that if you can just let know if "effect" render is on progress or how much time it will take.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Applying a Morph Cut transition on 2 clips results in green artifacting on both clips when using Intel UHD 620 GPU

I use an HP Spectre laptop with an eGPU (gtx1070) as my main editing machine. Sometimes I edit with proxies on the go without the eGPU, and I noticed today that Morph Cuts create artifacting on both clips whenever I am just using the integrated intel GPU. The artifacts look similar to the ones that were prevalent on Intel UHD 620 GPU's in version 2018.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 36 37
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base