Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• or
  1. Please add Korean.

I want to put subtitles in the video ,
    But since the language itself is not set ,
    I can’t put subtitles.

I want to change my basic language into korean
    I want to put subtitles in korean

Plz

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Korean keyboard shortcut. It's been 20 years

The shortcuts for Premiere (and most other adobe programs) do not accept Korean keyboard inputs. On the Korean keyboard, 'ㅇ' and 'd' are the same keys, and when system language is set to Korean, 'ㅇ' will be input. However, 'ㅇ' is not accepted as a shortcut while 'd' is.
    This disturbs the workflow immensely, because I have to change the system language setting to English every time I want to use a shortcut, then change it back to Korean because I need to type in Korean subtitles.

I suspect this is an compatibility issue with Microsoft Korean Input, but…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Korean text typing CRITICAL PROBLEM

After the 22.1.1 patch, the text cursor automatically selects the next character and makes it vanish with spacebar input/deselecting the character. This issue appears when typing Korean in the middle of other characters. Now Korean users have to use the notepad app to type Korean because THERE'S NO OTHER WAY TO MODIFY/INSERT THE KOREAN TEXT.

Please, fix this problem as soon as possible.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Good news! This problem is already fixed in the current Beta builds. So, if you are able, please install the latest Beta build of PrPro (Pr22.2xBeta093) using the Creative Cloud Desktop app. Of you cannot or prefer not to install Beta builds, the problem should be fixed with the next public release of PrPro.

In either case, PLEASE LET US KNOW if it is fixed for you or not. Thank you very much for reaching out to us about this.

4. Korean Video Producers Usually Use 'Lagacy Title'

Korean Video Producers Usually Use 'Lagacy Title'.
    In Our Korean Video Editors Society, We have been noticed about rumor that Adobe will exclude the function 'Lagacy Title'. But Korean Video Makers Almostly Use That Lagacy Title intead Graphic Title (that is Newly Provided by Adobe cc). We have many title style presets with Lagacy Title function.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Please solve the problem of Korean typing delaying

Please solve the problem of Korean typing delaying

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Bug: Background to text with Korean font too large

I'm using a Korean font from Adobe fonts for Korean subtitles. It shows space under the actual text (I know some fonts do this for some reason) but this causes the Background to be too large at its minimum size. If it were possible to enter negative numbers that would be good.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Last letter of a word duplicates when typing Korean

22.4 has a problem with typing Korean text. Typing space makes the last letter of the word duplicate. Please Fix this. It's been almost a month. This year Korean (and other countries using IME to input their own language) users are suffering from input problems like this. Please support for non-English countries.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 22.2 Update made writing Korean text extremely slow

After 22.2 update the Korean text bug has disappeared but instead this made writing text in Korean super slow and laggy, both writing in Text panel-Graphic and directly in source monitor. Plus if the premiere auto saves my project while typing text, the program just freezes. This is even more problematic comparing to previous version's typing error. I don't really think this is my PC's problem because on 22.1 I had zero performance issue, and now my typing is slower than playing heavy effected video. I hope adobe just don't ignore problems with non-English languages.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. IN REGACY TITLE SHORT CUT Ctrl + A in Korean typing, it write fxxxxx a instead select all

IN REGACY TITLE SHORT CUT Ctrl + A in Korean typing, it write fxxxxx "a" instead select all what the....

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Keyboard shortcuts does not work with Premiere Pro Windows when IME is activated

===========================

|| Symptom

All keyboard shortcuts, including fundamental shortcuts like “J / K / L”, SpaceBar, and so on, does NOT work with Premiere Windows if IME (input method editor) is activated on Windows.

===========================

|| Why this bug is severe

For people in Japan / China / Korea, IME is used to input Japanese / Chinese / Korean texts on Windows, and it’s quite natural for Premiere uses in such countries to activate IME because of searching media files in Media Browser, creating Japanese text by Type Tool in Essential Graphics, etc.
    As you know, the keyboard shortcuts is…

24 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Importing audio into timeline panel & Renaming audio source

This feedback is from the Korean community and the original thread is here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro-discussions/%EC%96%B4%EB%8F%84%EB%B9%84-%EC%97%85%EB%8D%B0%EC%9D%B4%ED%8A%B8-%EA%B4%80%EB%A0%A8-%EA%B1%B4%EC%9D%98-%EB%93%9C%EB%A6%BD%EB%8B%88%EB%8B%A4/m-p/13208399#M1110)

Below is a translated summary of the original content.

1.If the video (or audio file) is individually alive in the timeline panel, is there a way to save back the existing audio of the video?

(It exists in the case of Edius)In Edius when clicking a video clip and bringing up the audio panel, just the source that matches the existing video in-out point is imported. But Premiere Pro comes with full audio.

2.Why is the audio name not displayed in the timeline panel?

Sometimes…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?