Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Copy and paste in v 12.1.2 doesn't paste correctly if the footage is larger than 1920x1080

When I copy footage that is 2k, 4k etc and then paste it, the footage looses the motion attributes. I then have to past attributes to the clip that was just pasted on the timeline.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 2019 adobe runs slow on windows 10 I just bought this program and am extremely dissapointed

adobe premiere 2019 runs slow on windows 10 and It is disappointing

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Premiere Pro runs wonderfully, on many Windows 10 systems.

If you can reproduce the problem in current builds of PPro, please contact Support and provide step-by-step instructions on how to reproduce it; we’d be happy to help.

3. MAJOR BUGS in 2019 for Media Managing and Proxy to High Res

I have to media managed constantly for work. In 2019, when I copy a proxy file to a project linked to high res or vice versa, Premiere will auto link everything to either the high res or proxy, which is a HUGE issue considering your media managing is STILL BUGGED! when transcoding audio channels and rarely works as it says the audio channels cannot be media managed. My work around before was to copy and paste the proxy audio to the high res video, which due to this stupid new "feature" NO LONGER WORKS! I waste hours of time a…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Not Actionable  ·  0 comments  ·  Projects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Better Utilization for GPUs using SLI and Multi-thread processors.

Adobe should allow for better use of GPUs using SLI in Premier Pro and AE. Multi-thread processors are not going away and Adobe should allow their users to utilize them with their programs.

26 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  GPUs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. search bar isn't working

Search bar only works every now and again. Can't figure out any reason behind it. very, very frustrating, and impactful of my workflow.

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Projects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Video and audio render files STILL being lost! FIX IT ADOBE!

Render are still being lost quite regularly. They'll usually be lost when Premiere closes and re-opens (which happens A LOT when the program crashes so often!... I'm sick of seeing that stupid "Premiere has encountered a series error and needs to close!" box popping up to let me know that the next five to ten minutes to will be wasted just getting back to where I was)... it just happens randomly sometimes.

It's been happening for years. We've been complaining for years. I've been posting on here for months about it.

IT'S STILL NOT FIXED!!!!

How long do we have…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Not Actionable  ·  0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Import .srt files as markers

My dream feature would be the ability to import caption files (.srt) as markers.

Here's my reason: I use Trint to create paper edits of long interviews. What I would like to do is export an .srt file from Trint and import it as a set of markers in Premier, so I could move quickly through a clip.

This would let you add transcripts to Premier.

Craig

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Import  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Please stop changing everything. Every time open PP, nothing is the same. HELP!

I hate editing in Premiere Pro because I don't know what I'm doing and I can't learn this stupid program if you keep on changing what everything is called and where everything is located. PP changes every time I open the app.

Please stop changing the name of everything. Pick a name and stick with that. Pick a location and stick with that.

Please stop moving everything around. Nothing is where I remember it is.

The tutorials are old and don't match the new program. Please update the tutorials as the functions change.

Please have help go to the latest…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Not Actionable  ·  0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. BETTER BACK UPS

DUDE.. i just lost HOURS of work because YOUR PROGRAM randomly dropped my preview screen and then I CAN'T FIND ANY BASIC OPTION to bring it back, clicked on Reference Monitor thinking that might help and it crashed.. I LOST HOURS OF MY EFFORT. I had save automatically on and everything. Right now I wish I could drive my fist through some of you programmers faces.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Not Actionable  ·  1 comment  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. crash

Unfortunately with the Adobe Premiere Pro CC (13.0.2 Build 38) and the Mac OS 10.14.3 the whole system freezes during rendering videos (same direct rendering as with Media Encoder)... There must be a bug - I'm not able anymore to export/render any videos... ******...

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Adobe Interoperability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Focus more on Stability

After working with Premiere Pro for about 6 hours I decided to add more affects in my Video. Unfortunetly the Programm decided to crash and deleted all my work. It's just frustrating because im paying a lot of money for that and it just deletes all my work. I wouldn't recommened that programm since it's not stable enough for long time use. ( I saved my progress multible times but my video got still deleted)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. black program window

Since updating to Premiere Pro 2019 and October 11, 2018 Nvidia Drivers on a geforce 1060 card, the source window and program window will turn black if I try to resize the panes, when CUDA playback is turned on. If I scrub, the images reappear, but as soon as I stop scrubbing it goes to black. Sometimes if I play the clip, it goes to black and freezes up the system, or just freezes up the system.

Downgrading to old drivers did not solve this issue and after a certain driver age, Premiere Pro says new drivers are required. I…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. making good omf and aaf perhaps

help me export sound for pro tools

24 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Adobe Premiere pro 2019 does not launch/open

hello, yesterday my adobe premiere pro 2019 has crashed suddenly and since than I can not launch/open the program. I have restarted my computer. I have reinstalled the program and nothing has helped. When I want to start the app and click on premiere exe icon mouse cursor changes to a loader for a few seconds and than back to cursor and my premiere does not open at all. I have win 10, other apps are working fine. Any idea how to fix this? Thank you Michal

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. BUG: Markers Vanish in marker panel after clicking on them

In 2018 12.1.2 Build 69, when I open the markers panel and click on one of my markers, it takes me to the marker location on the timelime but then the markers panel goes blank and I don't see any markers anymore. This is a HUGE bug. I use markers to take notes / transcribe long interviews and be able to click quickly between them. This makes it a HUGE chore. PLEASE FIX.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Every **** update you break something. You could improve PPro by not improving it. Like not breaking my GoPro shots

Your 12.1 "update" has broken functionality for Apple XDCAM EX files...they do not re-link properly. FIX THIS, DAMMIT!

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Possible Bug Issue

Ever since the last update I have been getting numerous bugs or glitches. For one, the audio simply quits. I get no sound when working on the Timeline (randomly occurs). Sometimes this randomly happens with the video instead of the audio. I have to close down and restart the program, and sometimes I have to reboot the computer. I have also run into an issue with Legacy Titles. Every time I do a copy/Paste or Cut/Paste there is a 15-20 second lag time before the then pasted object appears, and when it does appear, it adds a letter "V' to…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Data Exchange Host Bug - Freeze when dragging items outside main window

Info:
    - Premiere Pro CC 2019
    - Windows 10 (64 bit)

Severity:
    It makes Premiere unresponsive indefinitely and the workaround is not immediate, so people coud lose their work. On the other side it seems rare.

Behaviour:

I noticed that when dragging an item, like an effect or a clip, outside the main premiere window over OneNote's window, Premiere freezes even before dropping (just by hovering, i attached an explanatory picture).

I tried hovering over other applications but the bug does not seem to reproduce. I discovered this because i have a multiscreen setup and i was dragging a clip…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We can’t reproduce this in the current version, but we have a suspicion that it may have to do with making lots of PPro data available on the OS clipboard.

If you can reliably reproduce the behavior in the current version of PPro, please provide Support a project, and (important!) step-by-step instructions on how you’re able to do so.

19. new update is not working on my win10

been a while since i opened premiere pro. But After the lastest update, I am having this issue: I can open old projects, but I can not play the sequence, nor can i play clips in premier pro. (the clips are fine, I checked)

so I tried create new project, and still having this issue: squence not playable, nor can I play clips.

what can I do?

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. mp4

Olá, bom dia! Estou tento problemas com arquivos em mp4 os memos estão desconfigurando ficando destorcidos.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Formats  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base