Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. BUG REPORT - Essential Graphics crash when editing

When trying to make an edit on an essential graphics template, any attempt to edit text results in a freeze in the program monitor, followed by a crash of the software. Shouldn't have to restart a project 6 times trying to edit one sentence.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

5 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Keyboard operation not possible

Hello,
    Nobody needs the new features in Premiere Pro 14.5, but everyone needs keyboard controls!
    Since the update to 14.5, the keyboard controls and moving the clips with the mouse (left button pressed) no longer work!
    Everything is fine with the older versions of Premiere Pro!
    macOS Mojave 10.14.6
    iMacPro
    Greetings
    R. Stephan

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Premiere pro 14.4.0 build 38 freezes when editing essential graphics texts

Every time that I create an essential graphics object with a text and font "Objektiv Mk2" or other texts, then add and start editing a secondary text layer, premiere pro will freeze, and eventually crash.

This is very frustrating. I don't remember I had this issue with previous versions.
    Also, it never freeze when I use mogrt files in essential graphics, just normal text layers.

Windows 10
    14.4.0 build 38
    2 x RTX 2080 TI

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Premiere Pro freezes during routine use

After the most recent update the entire system freezes, including the mouse, after several minutes of routine use. Forces a hard reset.

Version 14.8.0 (Build 39)
    Windows 10
    Nvidia GeForce RTX 2060
    Intel Core i7-6700K
    32 GB RAM

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Please Add File Dates to the Bin Columns

Every edit system except Adobe Premiere, to my knowledge keeps the file date MetaData in the Bin Views, and even records the date that a sequence was started, How Novell.!!! I have gotten used to adding the date I build a sequence to it's title, but come on, is it that disruptive to the coders to cary along the date Metatfile info. PLEASE !!! This has been a big pet peeve of mine for almost a decade now, what is so hard or disruptive about adding a date column to the Bin Views.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. an unknown error occurred during the project manager operation. Please save your project and retry the operation.

Trying to use Project Manager to export 6k Braw. but Getting this ERROR! an unknown error occurred during the project manager operation. Please save your project and retry the operation.

Please HELP!

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Projects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Move to Bin Feature

It would be very helpful if Premiere Pro would have a feature to easily move an item or several selected items to a specific targeted bin. I appreciate the drag-and-drop feature to move items inside or outside of bins but it would be a life saver if just by right-clicking on an item would bring up an option to Move Item to Bin and have a submenu come up to allow selecting from a list of bins already created by the user as shown in attached mock-up image I created. This would be tremendously helpful especially when working with a…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Legacy Title .. Whats up with it in PP Beta for M1 Macs ?

I have the PP Beta installed in my MacM1.
    First, I cant find 'Legacy Title' under the 'New' tab in 'File'.
    Second, projects imported from previous versions of PP are not recognising the 'Legacy Titles' I created.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Color labels in Productions - should be able to make colors project/production-wide

An incredibly useful feature is being able to make all clip label colors the same, project-wide. For example, sort the Project window to group low res clips, make them a color, and now all those clips, in all timelines, show that color, making it easy to update them. But Productions has removed this feature (that Setting appears only when using a standalone project, not one in a Production), and it urgently needs to be brought back, as it's exactly the kind of feature a large project with multiple editors needs. We desperately need a workaround for this.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Audio keyframes set to "Linear" are not linear

Audio keyframes set to "Linear" are not linear

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. BUG - Premiere Pro 14.6.0 FREEZE

It's happening more often than usual. To reproduce the error you must be working for a couple of hours within a file (large or small it doesn't matter). After a while it will freeze the entire software (including the mouse cursor) if you just hit playback - EVEN if you already pre-rendered that part (green bar is up).

Never had this problem before this update 14.6.0.

Also, Premiere just freezes when you hit playback, so if you manage to stop the playback you will be able to save your work and exit the program (which will not solve the issue).…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Remove the "Pro" mention in "Adobe Premiere Pro"

Since the 14.6 update, Adobe seems to favour new consumer functions such as AI instead of improving the stability of a software that wants to be professional. I therefore propose to remove the word "Pro" from the name of the software.
    https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro/seriously-adobe-what-are-you-doing-with-the-14-6-update/m-p/11628232?page=1#M313542

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. For ALL CC apps there should be global options for saving, cache, scratch disk etc...

For ALL CC apps, there should be global options for saving, cache, scratch disk etc...

Have a centralised set of options to make global save locations in the main interface of the Creative Cloud Desktop app would take processing information to a greater level. Most people that have CC all apps have multiple HDD/SSD internal and external, yet this minor change would have a significant effect on production workflow.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Preference & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Keyframe pinning options in Effect Controls Panel: pin to IN and/or OUT point(s)

PROBLEM:
    Every time an editor trims the in point of a clip that has keyframes at/near the in point, those keyframes lose their positioning relationship to the clip's in point: trim inwards and keyframes are trimmed out of view in the ECP, trim outwards and the keyframes no longer apply to the beginning of the clip as intended. The same problem applies when trimming a clip's out point with keyframes at/near the out point.

SOLUTION:
    Keyframe pinning checkboxes in the ECP would allow keyframes to move together in unison with a clip's in and/or out points when trimming a clip…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. RAW to LOG conversions for ProRes RAW

ProRes RAW has been implemented inside of Premiere now but it is cumbersome. My workflow remains the same as before support has been added where I need to conform my footage to LOG inside of FCPX and then import that to Premiere. This makes all the work that went into implementing ProRes RAW into Premiere useless to me because I still have the same workflow as before.

I am suggesting taking an approach like FCPX where in the clip options there be a selector for “RAW to LOG Conversion” that allows you to conform the linear footage that ProRes RAW…

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Color/Lumetri  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Add label color sample to fly-out menu and put them in rainbow order

Many of us humble editors don't know precisely how Iris, Caribbean, and Cerulean relate to colors like Blue, Green and Teal.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Show User Presets in Quick Export!

Why doesn't the new Quick Export window show user presets at the top of the list of Presets, just like the Export Settings window does?

Having User Presets here would be helpful!

There's no need to allow users to create or edit presets here, just let them access their custom presets created in the Export Settings window!

Thank you!

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Multi-Camera Audio Bug

In recent updates of Adobe Premiere, the audio of my multi-camera clip starts to become inaudible, the farther I am in the sequence. The waveforms are there, but the audio just stops working. It also does not show on the meter.

This link is a video demonstrating the issue. It is set to unlisted.
    https://youtu.be/uCA_1u91TL0

The only work-around I have been able to do is to revert Premiere back to version 14.2.

I'm using MacOS 10.15.7 on a 16in MBP

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Support Blackmagic RAW

Please add support for Blackmagic RAW .BRAW files as soon as possible! This would be a tremendous help to our workflow! .BRAW was released today: https://www.blackmagicdesign.com/products/blackmagicursaminipro/blackmagicraw

1,556 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

561 comments  ·  Formats  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for all the feedback. It’s pretty clear that we’ve got to look into the workflow using this format more closely, there are enough reports about gaps at this point to reopen this item. I’ll post more info about next steps shortly. In the meantime, a couple of questions are easy to answer:

- The plugin is designed for Premiere Pro. It currently doesn’t provide support for After Effects.
    - It does work with AME, so if you want to use it for batch processing, that’s very doable
    - If you’ve started a project with Autokroma, there’s no easy way to transfer it to be running with the new plugin.

Patrick

20. Bring back Label Color in Project Panel list mode, PLEASE

Where did the label colors go in the Project window when in 'List' mode? That was a relevant and useful tool. If you hover in the panel, it says it is there, but alas, there are no little squares.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Preference & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base