Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. "Export as Motion Graphics Template..." – Edit after saving in online library.

This feedback is very specific about a simple subtitle graphic saved online for continuous use. I work at a house of prayer that produces a weekly broadcast, one of the elements of the broadcast is music, I make graphics for the songs that our musicians perform so that our broadcast audience can sing along. The idea is to create a library of graphics for song lyrics that we can reuse in the case the musicians sing a particular song again in different weeks. So far this option to save graphics in online libraries has worked fine, but, my workplace recently…

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

3 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. In MacOS Catalina, I can't select a clip in Premiere, and use "Edit Clip in Adobe Audition."

After updating to MacOS Catalina, I can no longer select a clip and click "Edit Clip in Adobe Audition." Audition opens, but the clips do not appear.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  3rd Party Software  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Premiere Pro CC 2019 13.0.2 search / find / bin filter issues

SEARCH/FIND/BIN NOT WORKING!

After the update to Premiere Pro CC 13.0.2 (on a Macbook Pro running OS 10.13.6) I started having issues with the project panel bin filter search not showing clips that I knew were in the project - I'd search for a word in the name of a clip and no clips would show up. I tried using the Cmd-F tool instead, and Premiere would either find nothing or stall out and rainbow wheel. Creating a search bin also failed to work properly - I'd create one to search for a word that was in the name or…

65 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  26 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. ”MOGRT” スライダー制御の値に小数点が含まれていると値に誤差が出る

プレビュー画面の表示は、5文字以上を消しているので詳細は確認していませんが、値の末尾に"00"があるのは誤差だと思います。

例:入力値と( )内は返される値
    1(1)
    1.1(1.100)
    1.2(1.200)
    1.3(1.299)
    1.4(1.399)
    1.5(1.5)
    1.6(1.600)
    1.7(1.700)
    1.8(1.799)
    1.9(1.899)
    2(2)

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. MOGRTs support blending modes set inside AE when creating them

I have created a style look in AE that uses blending modes on solid layers with generators. They look great in there when I add a clip under the design and use pass through in the layer settings. However when I export them as a MOGRT they break when trying to use them inside of Premiere because Premiere does not support using the blending modes set inside of the AE project. This is a big snag because now the only solution I can find is to recreate the look in Premiere and save it as a project so that our…

17 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Fix the Default audio output for iMac Pro

On my previous iMac and my current MacBook Pro the audio in Premiere and After Effects would switch to headphones when headphones were plugged in and switch back to the speakers when I unplugged, all without having to go up to Audio Hardware in preferences and switching.

Now, on the iMac Pro that is not the case. Each time I plug in headphones, the timeline stops playing and i have to go up to preferences and audio hardware and select external headphones or iMac Pro speakers if I'm unplugging them.

I was on the phone with Apple about this as…

524 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

205 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We anticipate resolving this problem in an upcoming release, and I will update this UserVoice item to “Completed” when the new functionality is fully tested and available.

With newer Apple systems, especially those based on the T2 chipset, many previously singular states of the Built-in audio interface are now exposed as completely different virtual devices by MacOS. One used to be able to plug in a pair of headphones and let the OS re-route the output automatically. Now, this either requires a manual change, or utilizing new frameworks for the same functionality.

Thanks for your feedback, and please stay tuned.

7. Volume "reset parameter" sets level to +9dB

My office has recently upgraded to Premiere Pro 2020. In the effect control panel, clicking the "reset parameter" button on either the "Volume" or "Channel Volume" control sets the audio level to +9.0 dB, not 0.0 dB as it had in previous versions.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Audio speed time remapping in premiere pro

Audio speed time remapping in premiere pro
    in premiere pro as all we know speed time remapping of video layer is this: (right click > show clip keyframes > time remapping > speed.)
    why something like this is not in audio layer?
    my problem is that i have to gradually speed up and slow down clip multiple times. after 4-5 times of video speed edit with smooth speed ramping it completely loses audio sync and needs hours of work to match it with its vide.
    what could be the solution?

I think it would be ideal if adobe adds function…

9 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Bug report Premiere 2020 - video audio playback

I've updated to the latest version of Premiere 2020, but this affected me in the last version of 2020 as well. When I playback my footage in the source window the audio plays well, but the visuals stutter and loop. It plays back in this odd way in the timeline and even rendered oddly. My source footage has no issues. I tried updating Premiere, creating a new project file and replacing footage but these did not resolve the issue Not sure if it's my computer set-up or premiere. HELP!

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Set Poster Frame with subclips doesn't work since last update NOV 2019 :(

I create a subclip and i cant organize my documentary material. Thats make my angry

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Projects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Remembering media export folder for every sequence

If i export a video it always goes to the place a recently exportet a video.
    Premiere should remember that for every sequence.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Add a hotkey for “go to next/previous key frame” for effect controls.

Add a hotkey for “go to next/previous key frame” for effect controls. It makes working in After Effects faster and needs to be in Premiere.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Having a Multiview window for Video Tracks without having to create a Multicamera Sequence

I think there should be a window for monitoring whats going on on your different Video tracks without disabling them or having to create a Multicam Sequence.

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Cannot browse local files on macOS Catalina 10.15.2 with Premiere Pro 2020

Hey all,
    For some reason, I cannot browse files when attempting to select a location on my computer to place my project, import files, etc.

This has only become a problem since updating to macOS Catalina. Has anyone else experienced this problem? The buttons just don't function. I've attempted deleting and redownloading premiere, updating, trying Premiere Pro 2019, restarting my computer.

Any suggestions?

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Essential Graphics new bugs in 14.0.1

After updating Premiere to 14.0.1, dragging the CTI in a timeline with Essential Graphics files causes them to flicker and stretch momentarily in the Program window. It doesn't matter if clip is rendered or not. As far as I can tell it doesn't crash Premiere or have detrimental effects other than visual annoyance, but it's a big annoyance.

Also, our .mogrts for our templates have text in the empty fields that appear in the program window but there are no words in the essential graphics text field. I call it ghost text. The only way to work around it as…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Bug Report: Mouse cursor disappears randomly

I've had to force quit Adobe Premiere Pro three times today after the cursor goes missing or freezes while editing. Changing to a space other than Premiere, the mouse is responsive, visible, and works. Switching back to Premiere, the cursor is unresponsive and missing.
    Using Creative Cloud for Mac. Macbook Pro 16". Premiere version 14.0.2 - just updated 02/20/20

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. FPS issue in Adobe Premier 2020

When I import footage a 120 FPS, interpret footage to 24 FPS, put it on the timeline then try and speed ramp it up a bit so it plays in real time as opposed to slow mo, the picture viewer will not display the footage as it plays. It will show a still frame or it will play in a choppy motion. When I render the footage then it plays properly, Not used to this with Premier Pro CC 2019.

So I tested the same process in Premier Pro CC 2019 and when I speed ramp or simple speed up…

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. BUG: Manually ducking audio whilst holding shift changes dB value when it shouldn't

This started happening when I upgraded to V14. I am trying to manually duck my music track on the timeline (I have found the auto-ducking feature to be inconsistent) at strategic points whilst keeping the same volume. Previously, I could copy and paste the ducking keyframes and then move them around to my liking whilst holding shift to ensure the dB stayed at the same value. Now when I move keyframes whilst holding shift, the keyframes will move up or down a few dB. It's ducking annoying. Please fix.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 2020 Multicam stuttering

Bug Report - When playing back a multicam in the timeline at double speed there is awful stuttering present after about 5 or 10 seconds of playback. I am using proxies and the same exact workflow as the 2019 version and this was not present in that version. This makes double speed editing a hassle when it it used to be seamless and efficient. Please fix.
    Windows 10, 32gb RAM, GTX1060, latest Nvidia Studio Drivers.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Fix Project Manager to work with .Braw files types.

Whenever I try to use the Project Manager with a sequence that has .braw clips in it, I'm given the error "An unknown error occurred during the Project Manager operation. Please save your project and retry the operation."

Instead of being able to collect and copy files to a new location or consolidate and transcode footage in the click of a few buttons, I take an hour to do it manually.

Fix this.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base