Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. proxy order

When I create proxies from a folder with multiple videos, they are sent to AME in reverse order, It would be nice if the encoding could be done from first to last instead.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Adobe Interoperability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. recorded frame rate

We need the ability to view recorded Frame Rate in the Project files list view. It only shows conformed frame rate which very surprising and problematic for many scenarios. For example when creating proxies through Premiere the proxies don't respect the conformed rates but originally recorded rates and there is no way to tell which is which inside Premiere which is kind of insane.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. mogrt text isn't showing up

I created a mogrt call-out locator pin file in After Effects that is essentially the same as the locator pin call-out template, only in the opposite direction. I exported the mogrt file from After Effects to my local templates folder and went to premiere to use it. But when I put it onto my timeline in premiere, the text doesn't show up. Everything but the text shows up. Why? Where did the text go?

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. mogrt text isn't showing up

I created a mogrt call-out locator pin file in After Effects that is essentially the same as the locator pin call-out template, only in the opposite direction. I exported the mogrt file from After Effects to my local templates folder and went to premiere to use it. But when I put it onto my timeline in premiere, the text doesn't show up. Everything but the text shows up. Why? Where did the text go?

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. mogrt text isn't showing up

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. mogrt text isn't showing up

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. open a project in 5.1 surround

have the option to open a project in 5.1 without using the preference/audio hardware/settings/selection of the surround of the audio card.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Preference & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Import Adobe Premiere Elements project in Premiere Pro

Please make importing Premiere Elements project in Premiere Pro an available feature for Mac OS user. It only works for Windows user at the moment.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Import  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Change capitalization of text with Type Tool

Being able to change text capitalization from "SAMPLE" to "sample" with right click context menu.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Stabilizer must now be rendered to view

Hi again//

When using Warp Stabilizer, I apply the effect to the clip. It analyzes, stabilizes. Then when I hit playback, the picture snaps up into the top left quarter of the frame. Only when I render the clip does it play back normally.

This is fresh to PP2020.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. I am very disappointed with the output of my video. PPro did not save the entire video

I spent many hours on my project, saved it in various formats to insure that at least ONE would work (WMF, mp4, QuickTime, etc.) After trying both the Export option AND the Queue option for rendering, I closed the file and searched for the final output. To my disappointment, the mp4 did not render at all, the WMF rendered in a small screen, and did not capture the entire production (not all frames) in the final product and I don't see a Qtime format anywhere on my computer. THEN, I reopened the project and the first 1/2 of the frames…

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Projects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Have Premiere identify to editor when dynamic linked AE comps in a sequence have offline material in their project file

When there is a dynamic linked After Effects composition in a Premiere sequence, and the composition has offline material in its project file, Premiere will notify the editor that these dynamic linked comps have offline material.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. I´ve been experimenting problems, crashes with premiere pro in my iMac Pro recently. I couldn´t work with 14.3 version,I even downgrade...

I´ve been experimenting problems, crashes with premiere pro in my iMac Pro recently. I couldn´t work with 14.3 version,I even downgrade... but my iMac still crashes suddenly when I start to work in premiere

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Premiere keep crashing, even if I restart the software the situation does not change and the writing "color, audio,effects" does not appea

Premiere keep crashing, even if I restart the software the situation does not change and the writing "color, audio,effects" does not appea

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Formats  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. When adding new a/v tracks to sequence they should default to current track size setting.

Personally, I miss the old track height button from past versions. The collapse is way to small and expand is way to big for general editing. I made a custom preset that is more medium sized. It's just big enough to display thumbnails. The problem, however, is when you add a track it doesn't add it at the current pre set size which makes no sense. Please fix this.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Nepalese Language

Despite offering several fonts capable of supporting Nepalese language, these ARE NOT implemented correctly and Nepalese text CANNOT be written in Adobe Premiere Pro. This is a serious issue of equity for the Nepalese community living abroad.
    It seems that Adobe Premiere Pro already supports Unicode, and the unicode fonts (eg: Mangal, Preeti, Devanagari New Nepali) seem to be active on Premiere Pro already... so I hope this could be a fix within scope of Adobe.

There are UNICODE solutions to this issue that can be implemented immediately.

Details are in two short documents:

https://www.unicode.org/L2/L1999/99235.pdf
    http://ltk.org.np/nepali_unicode.php

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Probleme Favoris Typo Adobe 2020

Les favoris de typographie ne marche plus sous adobe 2020 et les anciens chutier d'effet ne sont pas importer !

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base