Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Retain Superwhites in all effects

Allow all colour effects to recover superwhite highlight detail. We should not have to stack multiple Lumetri instances or add a Fast CC to every single clip just so we can prevent clipped highlights.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Color/Lumetri  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Audio issue

In previous versions it was possible to right click on an audio track and instantly view and / or change its gain setting. Now you have to wait a considerable time and if you try to click anything in the pop up window the window freezes or crashes. This is a serious bug that wasn't present in previous versions. Please don't keep adding new features without checking they haven't introduced bugs. An urgent fix is needed.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Hi have a 15" 4k screen on my laptop.small icons , txt ect ... any help pls ?

Scale up some bits to be visable on 15" 4k laptop screen ... its going to be a lot more common as time goes on and it's only going to be a bigger complaint so fix now wld be cool and show a massive respect for clients requirments ...

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Work analytics

It would be nice to have some analytics like time spend on project, cuts in project, videos, images, audio in project etc.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. I am having the same "out of sync" or timing type issue placing a Quicktime render png (built in alpha) and place over existing video. Neve

I am having the same "out of sync" or timing type issue placing a Quicktime render png (built in alpha) and place over existing video. Never had this issue before the update and this project was built in the proper version. Something seriously wrong with the PNG recognition codec.
    FIX IT NOW ADOBE!!! you're costing me LOT's of money and clients. Considering getting Vegas instead.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Formats  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Audio Effects don't default to Default Preset (BUG)

If you place an audio effect (for these examples, let's use Multiband Compressor) on a clip, the Presets menu is set to Broadcast, but all of the knobs and sliders are set to the default values.

If you place an audio effect on an audio track, the Presets menu is set to Broadcast, but all of the knobs and sliders are set actually set to "Broadcast"

Either make the clip effects work the same way as track effects, or follow in the footsteps of Auditon and make all effects have the appropriate "(Default)" preset chosen (which is not listed in…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. retain markers from previous release

markers saved in projects before latest release do not show up in updated project

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Bug: Cannot visually identify a disabled clip when its name is hidden and you're zoomed out.

Like the description says, if you have turned off clip names, and the clip is disabled, and you are zoomed out so you only see the thumbnail, you cannot visually identify which clips are disabled.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Bug if you hit color workspace while....

Bug if you hit color workspace while having a color matte...it crashes.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. I'm using premiere updated yesterday (cc 12.1.0 build 186) and now I can not import any still image, not even saved directly from photoshop.

I'm using premiere updated yesterday (cc 12.1.0 build 186) and now I can not import any still image, not even saved directly from photoshop.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Audio Meter Panel Bug

For visual reference view this imgur link: https://imgur.com/a/xqfKv

Description of bug:
    The Audio meter panel (note I could not recreate this bug with any other panel), has a bug that when it is the last panel to be closed in a panel grouping, it loses it's flyout menu where the close panel option is located.

In picture 1 above, you'll see that two panels open in the same group of panels, and there is a flyout menu to close the audio meter panel. In picture 2, you see that option is lost completely. If you put any other panel in…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. colorize transitions in timeline

I would love to be able colorize transitions in the timeline. Finding (edited) transitions would be quicker and easier.
    Blur can be blue, glow can be red...
    edited standard transitions could have variationable main-color (light-green, depp-red...). Would help the workflow if you're working a lot with lots of and different transitions.

Ich fände es toll, wenn man die Farbe für Übergänge in der Timeline (also das Icon für den Übergang) einfärben könnte. Für Glows z.B. rot, für Blur grün etc. Editierte Standard-Übergänge könnten in der variierten Grundfarbe des übergeordneten Übergangseffekts eingefäbrt werden (hellgrün, dunkelrot etc.)
    Gerade wenn man viel mit…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Allow Us To Decide The Order In Which Items Conform

If you open very large projects and no longer have cache, the software decides which files to cache when. This isn't super helpful because I know what stuff I want to work on, and it's rarely the stuff that Premiere Pro is actively conforming.

Also, if something throws a warning, like an audio file fails to conform, give me the option to retry!

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Import  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Designate clips as Dialogue, SFX, Music, or Ambient during ingest.

During ingest, allowing the editor to designate the audio would mean that during editing, the clips would already have the Essential Sound capabilities ready to go. This would save a lot of time when using auto-ducking and replacing one clip with another.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Essential Sound

Essential sound is consistently causing my clips to become out of sync, or even just stop playing any audio altogether. Please fix! I had an entire project almost finished besides audio and now have hit a brick wall and need to redo a lot of it.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Damaged collected file if contain multi MOGERT Layers

if we collect a project file contain many layers of motion graphic template, (.aegraphic) it give a corrupted file (.prproj) so there are no way to automatically relink the (.aegraphic), please fix that.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. problem with 4k mp4 file

I have long video file filmed with drone in 4k mp4 mov. The clip is in two files, cause after the file size gets to certain limit, drone camera automatically continues to next file. After I upgraded to latest version (build 186) Premiere rejects the later part of video. Windows plays it well and it worked fine in the older version. Error message says there is no video or audio in the file.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Formats  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Ability to toggle between cut tool & selection tool with modifier keys

Be able to change modifier keys in keyboard short cuts preferences.
    Or even better, be able to just SPLIT A CLIP in place while the cursor is over it. That would just be fantastic!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Group adjust audio levels in the bin

We've all imported 50 music cues and nearly blasted our eardrums listening because they peak so high. I'd love a way to select a group of clips in a bin and set the audio levels for all of them. (I know it's possible to do this with setting gain currently, but that's not idea for a variety of reasons)

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base