Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Return the Quicktime with H.264 render option on Windows

In the past versions I was able to render Quicktime with H.264 on Windows, but not now... too many clients ask for this and now I have a big problem on my hands.
    Just search online on this subject and I'll find that it is a problem for lots of people.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. source patching button broken?

Copy&Pasting clips around the timeline seems broken. The C&P ignores the original clip's track and position- fine... and C&P does use the play stylus- ok... but setting the source patch buttons seem to do nothing. I can only seem to C&P onto track 1.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. System crash when working with Morph Cuts in an XAVC-L Timeline

I am working with Sony XAVC-L Codec. In various timelines I get a complet system freeze when my playhead scrubs over unrendered Morph Cuts (also Lumetri Effect on the clip but nothing else). I have to restart the whole system. I am working on a new iMac Pro, 64GB, Radeon Pro Vega 64 16368 MB. All Software is on the newest Version.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Allow consolidation of projects to a single folder location without duplicating any media which already exists at the destination

If media is spread across several folders, allow the 'Collect and copy' function to intelligently consolidate media to a chosen destination folder, without duplicating any media that already exists at the destination.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Projects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Give the option of having audio keyframes automatically turned on/off

I hate that in the effects control tab that the keyframe stopwatch defaults to being on for audio levels. There's no reason to have that default to being turned on - if I want to add keyframes and know what I'm doing with them, I know how to go and turn them on. At least give me the option of what the default setting should be.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Problema de audio en Premiere

Problemas con Adobe. Abro la sesion y algunas pistas de audio suenan cuando estan en "mute". es frecuente...

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. File import issue

File import issue with 4k VR and large mp4 files in 12.1.1 while they import fine in After effects 15.0.1 and Premiere 12.0.1 respectively.
    Importing them on 12.1.1 either gives generic import error or causes certain to import only as audio.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Import  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. BUG: Essential graphics sometimes confuses space bar in typing mode with hitting play

1. Create Essential Graphics piece of type, add text.
    2. Save project, quit and come back later.
    3. Try to edit EG type.
    4. Sometimes, if editing the type in the type box, you can hit the space bar when clearly in text input mode, and playback will happen instead of adding a space into the type. Will happen a few times before clicks back and forth between timeline and text box (which remains red) allow entry of a space character to the type.
    2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. BUG: Crashes when changing the name of sequence in project window

In the project panel, when you click on a sequence and hit Enter to change the name, it is blank even when typing, and upon hitting Enter again to confirm changes (for text that can't be seen) Premiere crashes.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. interlacing optical flow

When Optical Flow is turned on in the export settings and you export a timeline to 25i that was originally 25p (material on timeline was also 25p) it will blend the fields, which makes for very weird morphs on shot changes or with intense graphics!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. BUG: Batch edit Metadata fails

I want to batch edit multiple shots at the same time. Say 10 shots are all in the same scene, I select them in the Projects panel, move to the Metadata panel, enter a scene name, but only the first two selected shots show the change.

That was not the case before. Please fix.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Canvas overlay for markers change color based on marker color (FCP 7 feature)

I'd love if like in Final Cut Pro 7, the overlay displayed in the Canvas window for markers changed color according to that marker's color, instead of defaulting to orange.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. BUG: Multiple markers placed at the same timecode

Sometimes when the playhead is over a marker, and I press the marker button to bring up the window to change its label color, Premiere instead adds a second marker at precisely the same timecode.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Video Effects Position Bug

This doesn't happen all the time, but occasionally, it does. And it requires me to restart Premiere.

1) Take 1920x1080 multicam clip, and create new sequence with it.

2) Change Sequence settings to 1080x1080 (I edit videos in Square format for Social Media platforms like Facebook.)

3) Open Effect controls. Change (x) Position. The position jumps to 32767.0. Dragging or using arrow keys, has no effect. (Keeps jumping between 32767 and 32757.) If I enter a value, such as 500, it jumps to 888.9.

4) Quitting Premiere and reopening project seems to put everything back to normal. (Position is still…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Display full track name on timeline

There's lot of screen real estate were lost from not optimized screen space. Like there's plenty of space here but the tracks name are not displayed fully (the full name is Atmos Stereo 1). Please fix these. Thank you.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Clips randomly go offline in 12.1.1 and won't reconnect

The latest version of Premiere is causing random clips in my project to go offline, and when I try to relink them it won't connect to the original files, saying they don't contain video or something, and to relink will permanently delete the clips from the project. Major bug with no workaround, please fix!

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Import  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Make offline command often makes all clips in timeline offline even though I made a selection

Right now in 12.1, it is a **** shoot as to whether Make Offline command will respect the selected clips in the timeline or not.
    About half the time, it will make ALL clips in the timeline offline instead of the clips that have been selected. This command is also NOT undoable, so when this bug occurs, my only recourse is to close the project, and reopen it, which takes about 3 minutes each time.
    Still have not discovered a sure fire way of making this command respect my selection and with a whole 110 minute timeline to go through,…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. How about you don't fix what isn't broken?

Brand new High End PC. Fresh installation of the latest version of Adobe. First time use today. 8 crashes and counting. Perhaps you consider new ideas you could fix the stability first and stop trying to fix things that don't need fixing. Used to Have CS5 and NEVER crashed.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base