Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. BUG: Proxy media NOT being stored next to original media.

When I export out multiple proxy files and select "Store next to original media" guess what? It doesn't. My proxy files are being strewn across different file paths but Pr is looking to where it's supposed to be stored. I would really like to not RE-organize footage and RE-reconnect proxy media every time I launch premiere.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. BUG: Audio Channel Inconsistency when changed in Timeline

There's a bug in 2018.1.2 (maybe earlier) whereby if the first clip in a timeline has the audio channels modified (in attached sequence from A5 as the source to A3 for example) then the waveform will reflect the change but playback will be incorrect UNTIL it is trimmed or moved or one if the other two clips in the timeline (which are duplicates of the first) are moved.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Deleting clips shouldn't remove their instance from the timeline

You should have the option of not removing clips from a timeline when you delete them from the project. In FCP7 you could simply have a single timeline, without referencing specific imported clips.

Also, it would be great to click on a timeline and have Premiere generate the clips that are missing.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. BUGGG: Subclips sent to TL loose their markers!!!

Latest version BUG. 12.12 build 69 PC.
    1) i load a clip in my source monitor.
    2) I add markers
    3) I create a subclip
    4) Drag subclip to TL & the markers disappear!!!

HUGE BUG FOR ME...PLEASE FIX :-)

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. It takes 10 seconds to playback anything on OSX and iMac Pro

I'm editing 4K footage in a 1080p timeline, with a $10,000 brand new iMac Pro, and every single time I hit the "play" button, it take about 10 seconds to actually play the footage. I'm using one of the fastest SSD's on the planet too (The Samsung T5's) and this is not an issue with Final Cut X. Please fix this and optimize your software for Mac's with the new OSX and AMD processors.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Bug Fix: Investigate "Nahimic" service crashing Premiere Pro

The Nahimic audio service disables the use of external monitors and crashes Premiere Pro. Full information can be found in the forums here:

https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2518424

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  3rd Party Software  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Bug report: Dragging a clip to the source viewer doesn't work the first time.

Dragging a clip from the bin to the source viewer almost never works the first time; you have to do it twice.

This is very tedious, and it's the only way to get sequences into the source viewer (because double-clicking opens them as a timeline).

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Zoom in Title Designer... PLEASE I AM BEGING YOU!!!

Zoom in Title Designer... PLEASE, I AM BEGING YOU!!!

Greetings from Poland :)

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. include images in the project file.

If you need to move the image, you should find it every time.
    Please add features so that we can include low-capacity images in the project file. In the on-off format.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Preference & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Provide same media name editing experience as Premiere Pro

It's ridiculously easy to rename a media in the project tree under Premiere Pro, ballistically you click and rename, and then hitting enter takes you to the next item to the allow you to rename that one if you so wish. It is so smooth and simple compared to After Effects' way of handling the same thing. Please provide an option to allow the same kind of workflow in After Effects. After all, the two programs should feel as one concise one. Currently little things like this make the two operate completely differently to each other -- they look and…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Projects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Fix a glitch with the new Intel(R) UHD Graphics 620 Update

I have a new computer with the Intel(R) UHD graphics 620 and Nvidia GeForce MC150 and recently they updated and now you can’t make a new sequence unless the Intel UHD is disabled in device manger. When you disable it limits other features on the computer. I have tried everything and it is just a glitch on Adobes end. It is extremely frustrating and I hope you guys fix it.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. BUG: Audio lagging at low cpu, memory load

S-H-I_T APPLICATION, HUGE SHI*T!!!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Bug Report: There is no Default Audio Track on a New Sequence

Every time I create a new sequence if I try to insert a clip on the timeline, only the video is inserted without audio. So I have to manually click to highlight A1 (Source Patching) to get the clip audio on the timeline when inserted. By default, this must be highlighted. Some CC versions ago it uses to work that way.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Adobe Interoperability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Command + Click to copy not working

Bug: Command + Click to copy not working. The + symbol appears but item is moved not copied.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Make mask controls available whilst viewing alpha channel in Program monitor.

When viewing the alpha channel in the program monitor, the mask controls for an opacity mask are unavailable for manipulation. Please give us access so we don't have to toggle back to Composite view to make adjustments.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Allow Premiere to rename a source file

Final Cut Pro used to have this as an option to either match the name of the clip in the project to match the filename or to force Finder to rename the file based on what you called it in the clip.

I realize this is a BAD BAD BAD idea for many users, however, for seasoned pro's this is useful when dealing with poorly managed DIT work specifically with sound rolls, and renaming for organizational purposes does not break metadata the way it can with cam rolls. Perhaps this is an advanced option that users can toggle, and by…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Implement RGB color wheel on color.adobe.com

This is not a directly Adobe Premiere request, but is the only place I found to put this (since I tried lots of other communication methods and didn't work).

The color.adobe.com uses a RYB color wheel, which is useful for those who works with pictures. But we have those who works with CMYK color wheels for print... And a LOT of people, like me, who works with video, and we need a RGB Color wheel.

Would be amazing has an option to switch between diferente color wheels on the color.adobe.com.

U guys can implement that in a couple of hours,…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Color/Lumetri  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. "Parenting" clips to sequences / reveal "parent" sequence for synced clips

In our workflow we use a lot of "pancake" timelines where our selects are organized with chapter markers. Since we reference the sequences with selects so much instead of the clip bins, one pie in the sky dream I've had lately would be to make that selects sequence the "parent" to the clips we drag from it onto our editing timeline. That way all the clips we are editing with would be regarded as "children" and we would have the option to "Reveal clip in Parent sequence" rather than only revealing in the project. Being able to snap back to…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →